So, RKarp..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: So, RKarp..

never mind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah, Brady sucks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh this sounds fun! What are you "ON" for? Let me guess the bet goes like so...Brady and the offense must score on every single drive...there can be no turnovers and no three and outs. We must score every single time we are in the redzone and convert 100% on third downs. Brady can not take a single sack and he must also run right through three linebackers in front of him at least twice.

For the defense they must hold the Jets to under fifty points and stop one third and whatever. And if we create one single sack or turnover you get to run around anouncing "the warnings were out people" for the rest of the season. Sound about right?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh this sounds fun! What are you "ON" for? Let me guess the bet goes like so...Brady and the offense must score on every single drive...there can be no turnovers and no three and outs. We must score every single time we are in the redzone and convert 100% on third downs. Brady can not take a single sack and he must also run right through three linebackers in front of him at least twice.

For the defense they must hold the Jets to under fifty points and stop one third and whatever. And if we create one single sack or turnover you get to run around anouncing "the warnings were out people" for the rest of the season. Sound about right?

[/QUOTE]

No, we think you sound dumb.

You ready to call into the Felger and Mazz show on Friday, Hurlie? I bet you are. lmao

[/QUOTE]

My god you probably do that, don't you? I bet you say, hey it's me guys...Rusty! You know, the guy that knows all about the salary cap and how to build defenses. Hello? Hello, guys? Guys? Felger? Mazz? Hello?!

Please somebody listen to me!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You're kidding, right? Those are YOUR people.  A fruity tool from Wisconsin and a whiny, bald baseball dork who miror your every opinion."

Yeah how dare they question the franchise? They should be kissing BB's butt like the rest of the local press. 

Perhaps you like WEEI better with their soft interviews of Brady and their BB Koolaid drinkiing. 

p.s. the one thing you left out of your dissection of Felger and Mazz is they have more success in their professional lives than most if not all who post here making fun of them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

What are you guys "on" for?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Are you guys betting for and against the spread? I will take the Patriots even with the

Points. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just checking that we're still on. Spread looks to be -6.5 Pats/+6.5 Jets.

I'm assuming we're still on.

[/QUOTE]

yes, of course we are still on. Like I said, it is a win win for me. Pats win, I am happy as can be, they clinch the division. Pats lose, you stay off these boards for 2 weeks. Why would I back out?