so shocked what most people would like too cooment on!! then a topic like whats your fav trick play in football

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

so shocked what most people would like too cooment on!! then a topic like whats your fav trick play in football

why is this  I thought that topic would have got more post and I didnt make it lol so if thats what your thinking

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: so shocked what most people would like too cooment on!! then a topic like whats your fav trick play in football

Am I the only one that doesnt completely understand what lippa just said?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: so shocked what most people would like too cooment on!! then a topic like whats your fav trick play in football

Ill second that wonder, i have no idea what he is talking about Besides maybe he doesnt get alot of comments on the topics he posts????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

someone made a thread about whats the best trick play you ever seen and I thought with all the football buffs here that it would have got alot more post

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3nMvNe3z3Q

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

lol  dont get high sorry

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

trick plays? not a big deal, they're just good memories if they work

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Sections
Shortcuts