So that's how other QBs get the stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

So that's how other QBs get the stats

Their schedule is loaded with teams like the Lions

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats

And they are forced to throw when they are behind. 

Despite the fact that many QB's rack up yards by passing a lot (as opposed to just passing well), people still tend to look at yardage totals as a good measurement of a QB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Tom is getting the MVP.

Perfect rating. Nice. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to So that's how other QBs get the stats:
    [QUOTE]Their schedule is loaded with teams like the Lions
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    every team has their cupcakes, cupcake.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats:
    [QUOTE]Tom is getting the MVP. Perfect rating. Nice. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'm wondering how knightsailor will come on these boards and dog his performance in some type of way.  Good luck KS, TB won this game five ways to Sunday and twice on Saturday.  That said, I'm sure KS will find some kind of fault with TB this day - GO BENGLES!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Tom is getting the MVP. Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

you mean the NFL season MVP? i'd like to see it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

God, it would be about time, he sure deserves it over forehead!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

He was pissed that the offense couldn't stay on the field in the 4th against the Colts so he made sure they did something every time they got the ball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

[QUOTE]God, it would be about time, he sure deserves it over forehead!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]
    You do realize he already won once, right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

And the Browns.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats : Yup, I'm wondering how knightsailor will come on these boards and dog his performance in some type of way.  Good luck KS, TB won this game five ways to Sunday and twice on Saturday.  That said, I'm sure KS will find some kind of fault with TB this day - GO BENGLES!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

So all of a sudden beating a crappy 2-8 team makes Brady MVP.  lol 

Branch was wide open after a nice double move up the right side, Brady threw the ball to another zip code.

Lol.  It was a great game.  I realize we only had one player in it and that coaching is irrelevant, but I'm happy all the same.

ZBE,  wasn't it good to see our "crappy" receivers make some plays?

Go Bengals.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to So that's how other QBs get the stats : And the Browns.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

Or the Texans ... twice. 

Oh yeah, the Browns are tied for the 10th best defense in the league. Not as good as SD, Pitt, Baltimore, and NJersey, but pretty good. Certainly better than the Lions or NE for that matter. 

Brady carried a 90 rating in that game too, and it would have been higher if Gronk didn't fumble on the 1/2 yard line. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats : Or the Texans ... twice.  Oh yeah, the Browns are tied for the 10th best defense in the league. Not as good as SD, Pitt, Baltimore, and NJersey, but pretty good. Certainly better than the Lions or NE for that matter.  Brady carried a 90 rating in that game too, and it would have been higher if Gronk didn't fumble on the 1/2 yard line. 

Texans beat the Colts big.  Colts almost beat us at home while starting McDonalds french fry salt aplyers at most positions.  lol

Browns are a great team though that's true.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Are we talking about stats or wins here?

The Texans have the second worst defense in the league and the worst pass defense in the league.

Focus!

You are losing track of your own argument. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]Are we talking about stats or wins here? The Texans have the second worst defense in the league and the worst pass defense in the league. Focus! You are losing track of your own argument. 

LOL I'm losing track of what thread I'm on.  So how did they beat the Colts big?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Hey guys.

When Reggie Wayne, Peyton Manning, Mathis, Dwight Freeney and Jeff Saturday go into the Hall of Fame, will they be wearing McDonald's caps, or Colts caps?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]Hey guys. When Reggie Wayne, Peyton Manning, Mathis, Dwight Freeney and Jeff Saturday go into the Hall of Fame, will they be wearing McDonald's caps, or Colts caps?

ZBE,

Can you ever answer a question?  How did the HOFers above get beat big by the "worst defense" in the league?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

No dude. I'm just ignoring you and having some fun at your expense. 

And frankly, you are off topic. The title of the thread is a response to statistic talk that has been going on. 

I asked you (reminded you really) if we were talking about team wins, or about QB statistics. You answer mine first, before you start demanding things of me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Has anybody seen udog?.......... Wait a second!  Ummmm

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

yeah loaded against the jets 2wice the steelers, ravens, colts, packers, bears,
    yeah real weak schedule actually according to strength of schedule we have one of the toughest in the league so eat ur words, and the only stat that matters is brady has 3rings so eat that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats : So all of a sudden beating a crappy 2-8 team makes Brady MVP.  lol  Branch was wide open after a nice double move up the right side, Brady threw the ball to another zip code. Lol.  It was a great game.  I realize we only had one player in it and that coaching is irrelevant, but I'm happy all the same. ZBE,  wasn't it good to see our "crappy" receivers make some plays? Go Bengals.

No, his play made him MVP, not the fact that they played  a 2-8 team.

Would you have written this had the Pats beaten the Jets in the same fashion? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats : Texans beat the Colts big.  Colts almost beat us at home while starting McDonalds french fry salt aplyers at most positions.  lol Browns are a great team though that's true.

Houston beat a notoriously slow-starting Colts team almost three months ago by controlling the clock and keeping their putrid defense off the field. The Pats beat a Colts team that has suffered roughly the same number of injuries as the Pats -- I believe they have two more player on IR than New England -- last week, after said Colts team had ample opportunity to run many of their reserves into the system and gotten them up to speed.

In a "What Have You Done For Me Lately" League, my guess is the person who is most likely to be applying salt to fries in this entire scenario is you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats : So all of a sudden beating a crappy 2-8 team makes Brady MVP.  lol  Branch was wide open after a nice double move up the right side, Brady threw the ball to another zip code. Lol.  It was a great game.  I realize we only had one player in it and that coaching is irrelevant, but I'm happy all the same. ZBE,  wasn't it good to see our "crappy" receivers make some plays? Go Bengals.

Well knightsailor, you're certainly predictable - yeah, TB stinks, had a rotten game, couldn't hit the broad side of a bard, I hear ya' - just not believin' ya'.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]Tom is getting the MVP. Perfect rating. Nice. 

in the super bowl

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So that's how other QBs get the stats : Houston beat a notoriously slow-starting Colts team almost three months ago by controlling the clock and keeping their putrid defense off the field. The Pats beat a Colts team that has suffered roughly the same number of injuries as the Pats -- I believe they have two more player on IR than New England -- last week, after said Colts team had ample opportunity to run many of their reserves into the system and gotten them up to speed. In a "What Have You Done For Me Lately" League, my guess is the person who is most likely to be applying salt to fries in this entire scenario is you.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

PM, you do realize who you are talking to don't you?

Sections
Shortcuts