So the debate begins! To ignore or not to ignore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

So the debate begins! To ignore or not to ignore

Well guys it seems we all have the ability to ignore the brainless trolls like Leon who flood our forum but the question is are you going to do it or not? Sure it would make things easier and way less retarded if we could ignore leon from now on but who will do it and who wont? I think that if we ignore all the haters it will just be a bunch of Pats fans talking about how much we love the pats and where is teh fun in that? But then again Leon adds absolutly nothing to the conversation ever other then his blind hate for all things patriots. So what do you guys all think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Re: So the debate begins! To ignore or not to ignore

It is indeed a great power to yeild, but you're right on.  We don't want this to turn into one big circle jerk here do we?

I will have to be selective with my use of it but I have a feeling that all leon posts will soon be ingnored.  Post from guys like indylove, jbolt, etc. are what can keep things interesting around here sometimes.  You know these guys always make you feel a little better deep down about being a pats fan too.Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The answer is "None of the Above." I won't use the ignore button -- at least not at first -- but I will continue not responding to the most retarded trolls . . .  like tedyaz. But sometimes the trolls  are amusing. I think of Leon almost like a pet and would miss him if he went away. You need dissenting opinion on a board like this and as long as people can be reasonably respectful of each other, I don't really see any reason to ignore anybody.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

If it is like the original board you can still read them while they're on ignore by clicking on a link. You saw the idiot had posted but it just said user blocked. That way you could just scroll right past those little buggers, yet still read any post if you so chose. I don't know if that will work here. I think I'll try it out on Leon and post the results the next time he posts. You haven't got a picture yet?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I cant figure out how to put a picture on here lol i will hve to mess with it tomorrow cause i dont feel like doing it right now. I might ignore a guy like tedyazz since i dont ever read his dribble anyways. Leon is really the only troll i go back and forth and thats just cause he has been trolling for so long lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]Hi Gang! You can't ignore me because you know you can't wait to see what I will say next?Hahaha-Any way-Lots of trade talk and draft talk but noboidy has said anything Tom's wedding fiasco so I did -Come join Leon won't you and discuss the ugly events that occurred the other day at Tom's big event-I'll see you there! Ignoring the fact that somebody employed by Brady shot at photographers won't make the ugly embarrassing event go away. So have you missed me?
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Hey, moron!!! I was just browsing through your family photo album and found your first grade picture:

I'm now going to try the new ignore button.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

someone employed by Bradys wife not by brady why dont you try reading the story next time D bag.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I just put "Jets" on ignore. But you can only remove him from it, not read the individual post. Oh well, I guess I won't be missing much, anyway!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it wouldnt be the same if we didnt here hi!gang!LOL!its so nice for the forum to be back up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Laughter is healthy medicine and reading troll posts has added years to my life!  One always wonders how long they ponder the prose of their posts before posting.  Some stuff is just outright wacky, isn't it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I think we should chose not to ignore, jest/leon is so much fun to screw with. So leon have all those people the jest fired and put in the streets find jobs yet?
    also where is your RB.....he's a no show at the workouts.....and your QB who is it?Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

There are a few that will be ignored.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Laughter is healthy medicine and reading troll posts has added years to my life!  One always wonders how long they ponder the prose of their posts before posting.  Some stuff is just outright wacky, isn't it?
    Posted by agcsbill

With apologies, but you think he puts thought into his posts? I don't believe he evn thinks. He just goes on blind jealousy and a psychotic need for attention and inclusion.

The good news is that one can't live for long on cat food and standing water which, based on his time on the board and the fact that he fails at every job, is pretty much all he can afford.

I just feel a bit sorry for the cat that didn't get the food he bought.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GymRat1. Show GymRat1's posts

I like Leons stories, they're funny and amusing. I guess it depends who it is. I dont think leon will be around much since he can be ignored

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

ooops...why didnt this work earlier...need to work out the kinksYell

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Spirited debate is what this country was built on. But if someone is going to use multiple usernames just to instigate negative discourse, then I will ignore with prejudice.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Spirited debate is what this country was built on. But if someone is going to use multiple usernames just to instigate negative discourse, then I will ignore with prejudice.
    Posted by tartarus12

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop. Show frankdawop's posts

I think that folks who feel the need to post drivel on other teams' forums need help.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Our QB Tom may now return
    To wipe out the AFC in turn,
    For now he's free to pass and play
    Over the Hills and far away.
    Over the Hills and O'er the Main,
    Leaving the Colts and Bolts full of pain,
    Coach Bill commands and we'll obey
    We all shall lead more happy lives
    By getting rid of brats and wives
    That scold and bawl both night and day -
    Coach Bill commands and we'll obey
    Courage, boys, 'tis first and ten,
    But we return as winners, men
    To play as well or better than they,
    Over the hills and far away.
    Coach Bill commands and we'll obey

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Trolls are funny. I say.....let them live.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Hi gang!-Worked late tonight but couldn't wait to socialize with my friends up in Beantown -where the men are men and the sheep are nervous! Lets not forget those horrible accents.Ignore if you feel you must but you all know -You can't wait to see what Leon has to say-BTW -The avatar or what I like to call a picture will be up soon-It's a picture of the late great Leon hess himself!God rest his soul! Why am I the only one that even mentioned the fiasco that occured the other day during Brady's second wedding celebration?Not to be redundant but ignoring the situation and all of it's repurcussions does not make the situation just go away.It's kind of like of Spygate and taxes if you know what I mean. It's late and I'm tired but I'll be back ...God willing. Note to Enoch-What?????? Y'all have a nice night now ya'hear? 
    Posted by Jets

Hey this must be leons girlfriend

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Over the hills and far away,
    Is where I hope Bel's poetry will stay.

Cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

some trolls should be ignored. others are tougher to make a decision on.

Sections
Shortcuts