So the debate begins! To ignore or not to ignore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

Re: So the debate begins! To ignore or not to ignore

Well guys it seems we all have the ability to ignore the brainless trolls like Leon who flood our forum but the question is are you going to do it or not? Sure it would make things easier and way less retarded if we could ignore leon from now on but who will do it and who wont? I think that if we ignore all the haters it will just be a bunch of Pats fans talking about how much we love the pats and where is teh fun in that? But then again Leon adds absolutly nothing to the conversation ever other then his blind hate for all things patriots. So what do you guys all think.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Hey mate, if you want a different opinion, I got one right here. Just check the sig.  And I promise not to be trollish Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Over the hills and far away, Is where I hope Bel's poetry will stay.
    Posted by prairiemike

Darn, PM....I thought you might like like it....LOL!!! Oh well....back to the drawing board....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Well guys it seems we all have the ability to ignore the brainless trolls like Leon who flood our forum but the question is are you going to do it or not? Sure it would make things easier and way less retarded if we could ignore leon from now on but who will do it and who wont? I think that if we ignore all the haters it will just be a bunch of Pats fans talking about how much we love the pats and where is teh fun in that? But then again Leon adds absolutly nothing to the conversation ever other then his blind hate for all things patriots. So what do you guys all think.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Like to read their sad, weak little rants but don't waste my time replying. I encourage others to continue pulling their collective chains, though, so keep it up guys!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Our QB Tom may now return To wipe out the AFC in turn, For now he's free to pass and play Over the Hills and far away. Over the Hills and O'er the Main, Leaving the Colts and Bolts full of pain, Coach Bill commands and we'll obey Over the Hills and far away. We all shall lead more happy lives By getting rid of brats and wives That scold and bawl both night and day - Over the Hills and far away. Over the Hills and O'er the Main, Leaving the Colts and Bolts full of pain, Coach Bill commands and we'll obey Over the Hills and far away. Courage, boys, 'tis first and ten, But we return as winners, men To play as well or better than they, Over the hills and far away. Over the Hills and O'er the Main, Leaving the Colts and Bolts full of pain, Coach Bill commands and we'll obey Over the Hills and far away.
    Posted by Belenus555

Outstanding!!

(Would love to see some little ditties about our various lame little trolls.....)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I'll just call it the Leonhess/Bugboy button. I've argued with other peolple here but no one I'd cut off except him.

But you just know he's going to register a new name every day if he has to. The only way to truly ban a person is via IP and a lot of ISPs issue new ones every log on. Email verification makes it harder but who here doesn't think the bug won't open a new yahoo account everyday. If he's anything he's obsessive. Crap on him then hit ignore. And be sure to tell him. It will drive him nuts to know he can't respond.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Trolls are funny. I say.....let them live.
    Posted by ricky1554atl

I don't recall anyone say..  "kill the comedian".  So, the trolls get to live on the fact they give us laughter and are good court jesters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Should make for interesting decisions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]Trolls are funny. I say.....let them live.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

I may have been hasty in my original decision. Although I do still believe the trolls are funny, there comes a time when a person just can't keep going on. Hearing the same ole things over and over and over again. When there is no substance to a post. Just child like chanting...it's time to end it. So I say to you all....goodbye to JETS (aka Leon) on this computer. You have been ignored. Outcast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The best movies are the ones with the worst villains.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Leon after another Jets humbling loss to the Patriots.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]I may have been hasty in my original decision. Although I do still believe the trolls are funny, there comes a time when a person just can't keep going on. Hearing the same ole things over and over and over again. When there is no substance to a post. Just child like chanting...it's time to end it. So I say to you all....goodbye to JETS (aka Leon) on this computer. You have been ignored. Outcast.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

There are some trolls I will choose ignore, like way over the top serial killer psychotically angry Pats Going Down and completely mind-numbing total ret*rds, like Tedyaz. But I enjoy most of the trolls, including Leon (in his many incarnations), Underdogg, Bolt etc. 

BTW mods, I got an automatic prompt to change the word "ret*rd."  Lighten up, it's a Boston colloquialsm.  Political correctness is totally out of control, except for trolls, who can say almost anything.  Unbef**kinglievable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You can't say "ret*rd?"

What are you, kidding me?

Hmmmm . . . 

But I guess retarded is okay.

That's weird.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]You can't say "ret*rd?" What are you, kidding me? Hmmmm . . .  But I guess retarded is okay. That's weird.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Precisely.  I noticed, but I didn't mean to sic them on you.  If you're a Pats fan, responding to trolls, expect censorship like North Korea.  If you're a troll...no limits.  Go figure.