So the Patriots Hall of Fame Quarterback has to stand and answer questions about Tebow!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: So the Patriots Hall of Fame Quarterback has to stand and answer questions about Tebow!!

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I d like to see Tom Brady tell Kraft and Belichick to stick Tebow up their asses- leave and go enjoy life with his beautiful wife and kids. What an embarrassment to him and if he doesn't have enough to deal with.  I d like to see him tell the reporters he s not answering more fking questions about the 3rd string quarterback and if Kraft aqnd Belichick don't like it FIRE ME!!!!

[/QUOTE

Tell us how you really feel Game!  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: So the Patriots Hall of Fame Quarterback has to stand and answer questions about Tebow!!

In response to Rocky's comment:

[QUOTE]

I d like to see Tom Brady tell Kraft and Belichick to stick Tebow up their asses- leave and go enjoy life with his beautiful wife and kids. What an embarrassment to him and if he doesn't have enough to deal with.  I d like to see him tell the reporters he s not answering more fking questions about the 3rd string quarterback and if Kraft aqnd Belichick don't like it FIRE ME!!!!

[/QUOTE

Tell us how you really feel Game!  LOL

Hey Rocky glad to see your still with us. I'm so dam mad at this.  This is going to backfire , it's going to pss brady off and cause problems in the locker room!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This could get interesting. It's hard to know what Tom is really thinking but he doesn't sound too excited about Tebow being here.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4744427/bradys-take-on-tebow-signing

If the Patriots decided to use Tebow in a special package, how would you react to coming off the field?
    “I have no idea.”

You’d be OK with it?
    “That’s a very hypothetical question. Maybe we’ll deal with it if it happens.”

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The Patriots public relations dept needs to start sceening out clerks and jerks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I d like to see Tom Brady tell Kraft and Belichick to stick Tebow up their asses- leave and go enjoy life with his beautiful wife and kids. What an embarrassment to him and if he doesn't have enough to deal with.  I d like to see him tell the reporters he s not answering any more fking questions about the 3rd string quarterback and if Kraft and Belichick don't like it FIRE ME!!!!

Brady doesn't have to answer any questions about Tebow if he doesn't want to. I'd be willing to bet he was told not to!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

There is absolutely no way that there will be any play with Tebow that takes Brady off the field so all of those questions are dumb. Honestly I can't believe all the people worried about Tom's feelings. The guy took the loss of Welker in stride. Why would he care about a 3rd string QB that might get some reps at a few other positions? As for having to answer questions about Tebow it isn't any different than right before we played the Broncos in 2011. Brady is fine. One of the reasons BB was probably comfortable bringing in Tebow is because Brady is fine.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Brady has more reason to feel theatened by Ryan Mallet. 

The coahing staff will work with Tebow on QB skills, and most likely TE, FB and blocking skills.  If he can help the team he will be on the roster if not he will be let go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

There is absolutely no way that there will be any play with Tebow that takes Brady off the field so all of those questions are dumb. Honestly I can't believe all the people worried about Tom's feelings. The guy took the loss of Welker in stride. Why would he care about a 3rd string QB that might get some reps at a few other positions? As for having to answer questions about Tebow it isn't any different than right before we played the Broncos in 2011. Brady is fine. One of the reasons BB was probably comfortable bringing in Tebow is because Brady is fine.

At this point in TB's career, I really would rather not see him do those 1-yard QB sneaks. I still remember pulling my hair so hard one time recently when TB dove over the scrum and flipping over with his legs flailing in the air. His back was exposed for someone like Pollard to spear him in the back.

In those situations, I do not mind it if they gave the snap to TT, if it means preserving TB's health so he can start one or two more years otherwise.

And I expect TB to be smart enough and mature enough to understand that if they do this, it is because he is that important to the team.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

As long as tebow is on the team he will be a distraction ..not his fault, the idiot  media fanboys.

ending threads since '07

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hey Rocky glad to see your still with us. I'm so dam mad at this.  This is going to backfire , it's going to pss brady off and cause problems in the locker room!

Actually since Brady is the team leader he can make sure it doesn't become a problem. I think TT knows where he stands. This is his last chance and you got to think he doesn't want to fkitup. So he will listen to to TB and just perform the role BB decides.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

I d like to see Tom Brady tell Kraft and Belichick to stick Tebow up their asses- leave and go enjoy life with his beautiful wife and kids. What an embarrassment to him and if he doesn't have enough to deal with.  I d like to see him tell the reporters he s not answering any more fking questions about the 3rd string quarterback and if Kraft and Belichick don't like it FIRE ME!!!!

Brady doesn't have to answer any questions about Tebow if he doesn't want to. I'd be willing to bet he was told not to!

[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's the answering questions that bothers Brady but the asking part. Brady doesn't have to answer questions and the media doesn't have to stop asking them either

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Never has a 3rd string QB been discussed so much.  The guy has been here, what, 3 days?  I'm tired of reading about him already, he has done jack squat and the media can't get enough.  He's a good team mate, we get it.  He had a good college career.  Right, get it.  I just don't get the fascination.  There have been lots of good college players, even Heisman winners, who haven't received as much hype and publicity at the NFL level.  He's an average QB at best.  I don't get it, and now I have to read about him every day.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

and there are folks who think there is going to be zero effect on the team. Sure, it's really not a big deal, but if BB is going to freeze out media, why would he even have Brady speak at all?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Tom Brady handled that media Q&A just beautifully, did'nt he? Yep, Tommy really showed his leadership qualities and intelligence, his understanding of what his superiors just may or may not decide to do with TT. Tommy shows his cool under pressure and understands that the media (after all) is all about making a living too. Yep, He and Mallet had a good go around with TT and enjoyed being around each other and enjoyed some chuckles. 

I love reading things like that article, good show Tommy. I'll bet that BB and RK got a real chuckle from it too. You learned your lessons well from BB and RK... A+

What I missed was Tommys' (humor side) by not asking the media, " what no Wes Welker questions today"?

You have a nice evening ....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love NEGAMES passion!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

I'd rather Brady talk about Tebow than the last 2 SB losses.....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'd have to agree with you there...lol!!

Brady is like the honey badger on this issue...he don't give an ef...he's a team player about it, won't screw the pooch, and if Tebow doesn't like where he's at or there's some kind of commotion, he'll be gone...PERIOD!

BILL BELICHICK IS SO OLD SCHOOL

HE EVEN DRINKS BALLANTINE ALE MIXED WITH MOXIE!!!!

bellichick looks the size of Andre the Giant in this picture

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Never has a 3rd string QB been discussed so much.  The guy has been here, what, 3 days?  I'm tired of reading about him already, he has done jack squat and the media can't get enough.  He's a good team mate, we get it.  He had a good college career.  Right, get it.  I just don't get the fascination.  There have been lots of good college players, even Heisman winners, who haven't received as much hype and publicity at the NFL level.  He's an average QB at best.  I don't get it, and now I have to read about him every day.  

Pretty much the way I see it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I guess one of the Mods is a Tebow fan or there is a whiney crybaby among us. I would bet on the latter.

so I'm annoyed about this, so I used a couple naughty words, so I expressed what I felt, too bad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I guess one of the Mods is a Tebow fan or there is a whiney crybaby among us. I would bet on the latter.

so I'm annoyed about this, so I used a couple naughty words, so I expressed what I felt, too bad.

Seems to be some type of rodent issue around here lately.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

As did Mallet, Spikes, and Kraft.  But, hey, it's all a figment of our imagination. These things happen all the time with the Patriots since Tebow is being treated like any other player. Didn't Kraft make similar statements about Moe?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

great read from David Fleming, ESPN magizine

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9318760/how-media-mania-made-former-nfl-quarterback-tim-tebow-impossible-hire-espn-magazine