So tired of this injury crap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

So tired of this injury crap

This is just my vent/rant.  So Tommy Kelly gets asked after last weeks game, hows the knee.  He responds everything is fine.  Doesn't practice all week of course and now is out this week.

This injury hiding crap is getting sooooooooooo old.  I have never liked a team as much as this but pretty much ignore them for the week and just watch the game.  Everything that happens in between is just a bunch of bs...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: So tired of this injury crap

Smart fan Too much drama, too little reward lately to get invested in clowns with great ability , no maturity, and apparently in Gronks case, no brains and a large ego.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is just my vent/rant.  So Tommy Kelly gets asked after last weeks game, hows the knee.  He responds everything is fine.  Doesn't practice all week of course and now is out this week.

This injury hiding crap is getting sooooooooooo old.  I have never liked a team as much as this but pretty much ignore them for the week and just watch the game.  Everything that happens in between is just a bunch of bs...

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure where the idea comes from that Kelly or the team was trying to hide an injury.  If I remember correctly, soon after the game, he was asked about his knee.  At that point, it was noted that he was walking without a limp.  It wouldn't surprise me if it did feel okay to him, at that point.  I'm sure a more thorough exam was made of his knee the next day.  It was likely at that time that it was determined that there might be a problem.  Given that they have already lost VW for the season, it would not surprise me if they are being a little extra cautious with Kelly.  I don't see any indications of any kind of conspiracy going on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you don't like it when a team is vague about injuries, you better find another team to root for.  BB has been this way for years, and it isn't going to change any time soon. It's actually one of the things I love about him.

5. This post has been removed.