So what's Chad up to??? What's he thinking???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

So what's Chad up to??? What's he thinking???

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco
    Pre-game breakfast with a side of catches n maybe a TD

Well then..... Chad/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: So what's Chad up to??? What's he thinking???

I believe!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Hope you're right.  I'd rather see some Price out there.  I'd like for the NFL to start worrying about a player they know very little about.... I wanna see him become the X-Factor late in the season...

Do you think Bill is saving Chad and Haynesowrth as X-Factors????  I really don't understand this guys struggles.  Really, no one does... they say he has lost some skills, but that's more of a copout answer then a true reason to me...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

No doubt he's been a huge disappointment when he gets on the field and with the OC talking about using Price more it doesn't bode well for Chad. I'd love to see more of Price as well but we'll see if he's truly injured or not. If he is Chad needs to step up.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Probably the same thing every receiver is thinking over breakfast on Sunday.    As long as he's on the team there's a chance for a two catch, one TD day.  I've dumped on him as much as most others have so i'm not going to get into that on this post.  But he's gotten a longer life span than receivers before who haven't produced much. Who knows, after 10/12 games he might be a little better tuned into the system. He'll certainly be fresh.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He'll be invisible again today. My patince has run out for this twit

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: So what's Chad up to??? What's he thinking???:
    [QUOTE]He'll be invisible again today. My patince has run out for this twit
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

C'mon Kansas.... I think we all lost patience at this point, but if he can emerge and contribute to the offense it will help out big time.

The Pats have not really spread it out all that much, and that may be a formation that is being saved for the playoffs to catch some teams off guard.

I'm hoping Chad for Price become that legit number 3 WR if they go to 3-4 WR sets. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I'd say that most likely Chad is done, at least in a Pats offense.....like the great philosopher once stated, things are usually the way they appear to be....

And how long will it take to get Fat Albert in game shape? I've been a big Al supporter since the day they signed him, but he's got to start making an impact...they guy who was the greatest DL force in a generation when he played for Tenn. his last year there bares little resemblance to the 20 plays a game fat man playing today...disgraceful...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what's Chad up to??? What's he thinking??? : C'mon Kansas.... I think we all lost patience at this point, but if he can emerge and contribute to the offense it will help out big time. Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Well, lets hope he comes through today. That playbook can't bee that diffcult to learn.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I believe if he is tweeting it, he believes it.  I hope for a monster game for chad.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Chad just ran two routes incorrectly as Brady targeted him to no avail, again.  Had to settle for a go ahead field goal.

Even if Chad has a good play or two, it's clear that it will be because he guessed it well on his route.  That can't make Brady feel comfortable.  I know it doesn't make me feel comfortable.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I have has enough of Chad and the tweets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I'm thinking he's packing his bags.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

He is not Chad from 2 years ago. For a deep threat I'd rather Price or anyone else right now. But today was not his fault but all on TB.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what's Chad up to??? What's he thinking??? : I am assuming that's sarcasm? Please tell me you're kidding.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

My thinking reflects this....
    2 WR/2 TE/1 RB -- 31 of 58
    3 WR/1 TE/1 RB -- 18 of 58
    1 WR/3 TE/1 RB -- 5 of 58
    3 TE/1 FB/1 RB -- 2 of 58
    4 WR/1 TE -- 1 of 58
    1 WR/2 TE/1 FB/1 RB -- 1 of 58

That was form the Miami game... not as many 3, and 4 WR sets... no?

I think it has gone down since if I am not mistaken...  maybe I should do more research. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

today was all one or two receiver sets up until... we started scoring.  then they were spreading it out.  anyway, I am really really really really really done with Ocho.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]today was all one or two receiver sets up until... we started scoring.  then they were spreading it out.  anyway, I am really really really really really done with Ocho.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He is a waste of space. I'd rather see a practice squad player running routes than Ocho.