So where does Randy end up and why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

So where does Randy end up and why?

I say at Waiver Position #16 I think it is and the Chiefs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: So where does Randy end up and why?

Washington, because the only thing McNabb can do right is throw deep

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Miami.  They are desperate, in contention, and need to give the fans a reason to buy tickets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I could buy the Titans or Dolphins.  But if he isn't claimed, I think the first calls should be  Pittsburgh and the Giants.  Decent quarterbacks, playoff contenders, and coaches that can command respect.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Matt Cassel and Randy played fairly well together. Chiefs would be a good spot for him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Interesting... I also thought KC was a no brainer with how cassel has experience with Randy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Raiders!  You know Al Davis will do it just because he can. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

My vote went to KC....  Cassell knows him and that familiarity will help.  Of course, he better bring a heap of humble pie to the table if he ever gets as far down as being back with the Pats.  I think everyone would want to be the fly on the wall listening to a conversation between Moss and the Pats about the possibility of his return.  In a nutshell..  " Moss..  be a part of the TEAM, which we remind you has no "I" in it.  Play hard, run crisp routes and you'll have a great chance at that ring you so desire for a few more years.  And, you will still make millions."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

The only other team I would have included in the maybe's is the Titans... but I decided it was more fun to include Uncle Al and the Raiders.