So - who was it that wanted to dump Edelman?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: So - who was it that wanted to dump Edelman?

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to iamspuriousbabe's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to GusMooney's comment:

[QUOTE]

OUTPLAYED Welkie. Yep. So did Amendola. In fact, Baltimore's D is worse than Baltimore's out of the gate, IMO.  At least Buffalo has some excuses with Byrd and Gilmore out. And, they have some continuity to work with, while flimsy Balt, does not.

Superior punt returner, clutch, doesn't fumble or drop balls and saves us a roster spot.

TCal, Babe, and all other losers who want to scour our roster to deflect from Brady's mistakes, please come forward and be genuine for once in your life.

Russ, you idiot!

How in the world can Amendola or Edelman have great games without Brady.  Please answer this question - Do you want the pats to get rid of Brady? 

Your team barely beat Buffalo - a has been team in the NFL.  No big deal to me, but for a guy like you who thinks Belichick never does wrong, never drafts wrong. He barely won and wouldn't have had Brady not led the team downfield. 

BTW - explain how Baltimore's D is worse than Baltimore?  Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

That's MISTER idiot to you, coltboy troll..........

AMENDOLA   ...   THE GREATEST OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(WELL...BETTER THAN THE PASS DROPPING, CHOKING Wes Welker)

[/QUOTE]
    So who are you and why hide behind a different moniker? 

I've got Amendola on my fantasy team - and he nearly got himself traded after hearing of his first half injury and no production until that final drive. 

Did he not play in the second until that drive?  What happened?

Russ is a punk.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying DA didn't play until the 4th Qtr? I know of at least 2 catches he had in the 3rd.

[/QUOTE]
    Could be Jri - I was very much in an out of paying attention.  Certainly didn't have the game, but I do have Amendola in fantasy, and it seemed as if he had all his catches and yards in the first half and was listed as questionable for the rest of the game.  When I could look at my fantasy information, it seemed as if he had not done anything since the first half but then turned it on on that final drive. 

Certainly could be wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

OUTPLAYED Welkie. Yep. So did Amendola. In fact, Baltimore's D is worse than Baltimore's out of the gate, IMO.  At least Buffalo has some excuses with Byrd and Gilmore out. And, they have some continuity to work with, while flimsy Balt, does not.

Superior punt returner, clutch, doesn't fumble or drop balls and saves us a roster spot.

TCal, Babe, and all other losers who want to scour our roster to deflect from Brady's mistakes, please come forward and be genuine for once in your life.

Russ, you idiot!

How in the world can Amendola or Edelman have great games without Brady.  Please answer this question - Do you want the pats to get rid of Brady? 

Your team barely beat Buffalo - a has been team in the NFL.  No big deal to me, but for a guy like you who thinks Belichick never does wrong, never drafts wrong. He barely won and wouldn't have had Brady not led the team downfield. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've got Amendola on my fantasy team - and he nearly got himself traded after hearing of his first half injury and no production until that final drive. 

Russ is a punk.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying DA didn't play until the 4th Qtr? I know of at least 2 catches he had in the 3rd.

[/QUOTE]
    Could be Jri - I was very much in an out of paying attention.  Certainly didn't have the game, but I do have Amendola in fantasy, and it seemed as if he had all his catches and yards in the first half and was listed as questionable for the rest of the game.  When I could look at my fantasy information, it seemed as if he had not done anything since the first half but then turned it on on that final drive. 

[/QUOTE]

I have him also the kid gets a bad rap he is a tough dude. broke his collarbone and only missed 4 games.

I just looked it up 2 catches for 25 yards in the 3rd &  5 for 39 in the 4th.

they only had he ball for 2 drives in the 3rd one was a 3 and out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is the problem that you don't understand how the quote box works, or are you just so rude you refuse to edit it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is the problem that you don't understand how the quote box works, or are you just so rude you refuse to edit it?

[/QUOTE]

I do it just to aggrevate you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ, you idiot!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Russ is a punk.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have him also the kid gets a bad rap he is a tough dude. broke his collarbone and only missed 4 games.

I just looked it up 2 catches for 25 yards in the 3rd &  5 for 39 in the 4th.

they only had he ball for 2 drives in the 3rd one was a 3 and out.

[/QUOTE]

ok - my bad.  You can imagine my concern when I saw his questionable status and didn't see the game.  I'm in a PPR league and my running backs are strong, but Amendola is my best receiver.  With his injury history, I was worried as heck.  If an injury were to happen, I'd rather it be a broken bone than a soft tissue issue.   Was more than happy to see that he produced at the end of the game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

ok - my bad.  You can imagine my concern when I saw his questionable status and didn't see the game.  I'm in a PPR league and my running backs are strong, but Amendola is my best receiver.  With his injury history, I was worried as heck.  If an injury were to happen, I'd rather it be a broken bone than a soft tissue issue.   Was more than happy to see that he produced at the end of the game. 

Outside of you, nobody cares about your fantasy team.

And learn how to edit the quote box.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I did. he had a great game. hats off to him but I still feel that when the new receivers catch on other he will only be the punt returner. Thompkins struggled. when Brady gets confidence in him Edleman wont start receiver.  my opinion

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Brady showed confidence in him at two key points in the game. The kid struggled real bad. Worst than ocho every did. Very bad routes. Looked very scared. 

Thompkins was getting held and thrown all over the field by the defense at the beginning of the game. The comentators even mentioned that the D "got away with one" It looks like the "Polian Rules" might be over.

Sections
Shortcuts