So - who was it that wanted to dump Edelman?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

Re: So - who was it that wanted to dump Edelman?

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to GusMooney's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OUTPLAYED Welkie. Yep. So did Amendola. In fact, Baltimore's D is worse than Baltimore's out of the gate, IMO.  At least Buffalo has some excuses with Byrd and Gilmore out. And, they have some continuity to work with, while flimsy Balt, does not.

Superior punt returner, clutch, doesn't fumble or drop balls and saves us a roster spot.

TCal, Babe, and all other losers who want to scour our roster to deflect from Brady's mistakes, please come forward and be genuine for once in your life.

Russ, you idiot!

How in the world can Amendola or Edelman have great games without Brady.  Please answer this question - Do you want the pats to get rid of Brady? 

Your team barely beat Buffalo - a has been team in the NFL.  No big deal to me, but for a guy like you who thinks Belichick never does wrong, never drafts wrong. He barely won and wouldn't have had Brady not led the team downfield. 

BTW - explain how Baltimore's D is worse than Baltimore?  Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

That's MISTER idiot to you, coltboy troll..........

AMENDOLA   ...   THE GREATEST OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(WELL...BETTER THAN THE PASS DROPPING, CHOKING Wes Welker)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to iamspuriousbabe's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

OUTPLAYED Welkie. Yep. So did Amendola. In fact, Baltimore's D is worse than Baltimore's out of the gate, IMO.  At least Buffalo has some excuses with Byrd and Gilmore out. And, they have some continuity to work with, while flimsy Balt, does not.

Superior punt returner, clutch, doesn't fumble or drop balls and saves us a roster spot.

TCal, Babe, and all other losers who want to scour our roster to deflect from Brady's mistakes, please come forward and be genuine for once in your life.

Russ, you idiot!

How in the world can Amendola or Edelman have great games without Brady.  Please answer this question - Do you want the pats to get rid of Brady? 

Your team barely beat Buffalo - a has been team in the NFL.  No big deal to me, but for a guy like you who thinks Belichick never does wrong, never drafts wrong. He barely won and wouldn't have had Brady not led the team downfield. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    So who are you and why hide behind a different moniker? 

I've got Amendola on my fantasy team - and he nearly got himself traded after hearing of his first half injury and no production until that final drive. 

Did he not play in the second until that drive?  What happened?

Russ is a punk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I've never been that big on Edelman as a receiver, but he had a nice game today.  I don't think he's really an answer though for our needs at outside receiver.  We need Thompkins, Dobson, and/or Boyce to fill those roles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: So - who was it that wanted to dump Edelman

da, Je and vereen were great

JEsdrops weren't drops they were very tuff catches.

The D allowed 7 pts in  ea half

Arrington was better than good as was the D

TB put the team on his back when it counted

ghost was perfect 

Ridley ran well but his fumbles have to be corrected

Rookie wrs had a teaching moment - especially on come backs and on scramleTEs werent there

Btw Buffalo has some players. They will win some games

Just the first step 

relax and enjoy the ride, 

i cannot imagine what we will hear when they lose a game

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Russ, you idiot!

He has no clue what he is saying.  He is drunk again today.  Can you not tell?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

OK folks - fess up all you posters who thought Edelman should be dumped. 7 for 79 and two TDs. 

Never said he was a game changer, but he provides a poor man's WW as receiver and one of the best PRs around. Now if he can only stay healthy.

D. Amendola had a very nice WW like performance as well with 10 for 104. As for the rest ... lets hope Gronk is back soon. Vereen had a nice game 101 rushing and another 58 receiving. After that a bunch of rookies just had a learning moment.

Defense played pretty well - 14 points allowed and bottled up the running game pretty well. I suspect the rush was pretty controlled to contain Manuel rather than all out attempt to sack. 286 total yards is not to shabby either.

Awesome attitude Tebow  should be holding a clipboard!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I've never been that big on Edelman as a receiver, but he had a nice game today.  I don't think he's really an answer though for our needs at outside receiver.  We need Thompkins, Dobson, and/or Boyce to fill those roles.

He knows the system and plays multiple positions, enough said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Russ, you idiot!

[/QUOTE]
    first time i logged on and read this post.  Saw edelman's stats and news that amendola was hampered, so I checked out this thread.  couldn't believe what I read, but knew immediately that it was rusty.  dude is seriously mental.  seriously. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ, you idiot!

[/QUOTE]
    first time i logged on and read this post.  Saw edelman's stats and news that amendola was hampered, so I checked out this thread.  couldn't believe what I read, but knew immediately that it was rusty.  dude is seriously mental.  seriously. 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe find a colts board.  Why come to another teams board and whine. Makes no sense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

I think a lot more can be said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think a lot more can be said.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, he was awful today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

OK folks - fess up all you posters who thought Edelman should be dumped. 7 for 79 and two TDs. 

Never said he was a game changer, but he provides a poor man's WW as receiver and one of the best PRs around. Now if he can only stay healthy.

D. Amendola had a very nice WW like performance as well with 10 for 104. As for the rest ... lets hope Gronk is back soon. Vereen had a nice game 101 rushing and another 58 receiving. After that a bunch of rookies just had a learning moment.

Defense played pretty well - 14 points allowed and bottled up the running game pretty well. I suspect the rush was pretty controlled to contain Manuel rather than all out attempt to sack. 286 total yards is not to shabby either.

WASN'T ME! I said long ago the JE was the most versatile player on the team and is the perfect BB Patriot. GOD LOVE HIM! As for DA, you are kidding yourself with "poor man's WW" stuff. DA is bigger faster stronger and younger and caught at least 3-balls Wes would have dropped in clutch. I'm not here to argue, just speaking the truth. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

TT would have helped, huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I had been talked to users on Espn last year about Edelman as a WR. Most of them laughed at me. I told them that Welker will be no long a Pat next year . I had a feeling from his expressions on TV and interviews.  Edelman is more realibale person than Welker.

Now, this year, I have the last laugh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ, you idiot!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've got Amendola on my fantasy team - and he nearly got himself traded after hearing of his first half injury and no production until that final drive. 

Russ is a punk.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying DA didn't play until the 4th Qtr? I know of at least 2 catches he had in the 3rd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

TT would have helped, huh?

On 4th and 1-ft, he woulda scored and not fumbled. YES 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

I had been talked to users on Espn last year about Edelman as a WR. Most of them laughed at me. I told them that Welker will be no long a Pat next year . I had a feeling from his expressions on TV and interviews.  Edelman is more realibale person than Welker.

Now, this year, I have the last laugh.

Congrats! As you are right!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Before the final drive Amendola had 6 catches for 78 yards.  Not sure where you are getting your info from, but it isn't very good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Rusty clown You have been served.  BDC isn't going to put up with your crappp.  Watch your personal attacks.

Edelman had a good game as 1 of the 2 targets Brady had today.  Though he had at least 2 passes go right though his hands.  One would have been a huge gainer in Bill's territory.  The other, late in the game with the End Zone at Brady's back would of been a first down instead we had to punt from deep in our territory and a bad punt it was. 

Oh and a dropped TD pass.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

WASN'T ME! I said long ago the JE was the most versatile player on the team and is the perfect BB Patriot. GOD LOVE HIM! As for DA, you are kidding yourself with "poor man's WW" stuff. DA is bigger faster stronger and younger and caught at least 3-balls Wes would have dropped in clutch. I'm not here to argue, just speaking the truth. 

How is speculation like that "speaking the truth"?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I did. he had a great game. hats off to him but I still feel that when the new receivers catch on other he will only be the punt returner. Thompkins struggled. when Brady gets confidence in him Edleman wont start receiver.  my opinion

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Brady showed confidence in him at two key points in the game. The kid struggled real bad. Worst than ocho every did. Very bad routes. Looked very scared. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

Brady showed confidence in him at two key points in the game. The kid struggled real bad. Worst than ocho every did. Very bad routes. Looked very scared. 

How did he look scared? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The shortsighted, narrow minded, dogmatic, negative Nancies... all of our players sux, even our best players, nobody is exempt.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ, you idiot!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Russ is a punk.

[/QUOTE]

He can defend himself...now...you are a coltboy troll....

COLTBOY TROLL...COLTBOY TROLL...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The shortsighted, narrow minded, dogmatic, negative Nancies... all of our players sux, even our best players, nobody is exempt.

Careful Wozzy, this is close to pulling a Borges.

"From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites" - John Lennon "Just Gimme Some Truth"

Sections
Shortcuts