Some Advice for the New England Media

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: Some Advice for the New England Media

The answer to this is Belichick knows ...... BB will make the media into fools because that's all this Tebow mania is, a creation of the media and a guy who made a fool of himself by Tebowing on the field. Even Tebow now knows this was wrong and anti-Biblical, so it's all hype. He never once Tebowed in NY. He never was a cancer in the locker room, not once. The big mouths who are the Jets made these accusations appear to be a locker room disturbance to deflect from the real Circus atmosphere that was the Jets, in short the guy got screwed and blamed and never used properly to take advantage of his other abilities.

Just go to the Ganggreen forum and see for yourselves what they really think, if you think I'm BS-ing you. Tebow knows he will never be a QB in NE. BB will not allow a circus in NE. The circus never happened with Ocho, Hanesworth or Moss to linger, He took action.

Tebow will be just another player to BB, trying to make the Team, that's about it. There is a planned place for Tebow in NE, but with BB we will never hear of it unless Tebow demonstrates his own worth with what Belichick has planned. Tebow is very athletic and just may do the job that BB has in store.

I do know this, that I've seen Tebow (over two seasons) carry 2 defenders along the turf while hanging on him to the end zone. Most of his TDs were on the ground, a powerful athlete indeed if used accordingly.

Have a good day ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

The answer to this is Belichick knows ...... BB will make the media into fools because that's all this Tebow mania is, a creation of the media and a guy who made a fool of himself by Tebowing on the field. Even Tebow now knows this was wrong and anti-Biblical, so it's all hype. He never once Tebowed in NY. He never was a cancer in the locker room, not once. The big mouths who are the Jets made these accusations appear to be a locker room disturbance to deflect from the real Circus atmosphere that was the Jets, in short the guy got screwed and blamed and never used properly to take advantage of his other abilities.

Just go to the Ganggreen forum and see for yourselves what they really think, if you think I'm BS-ing you. Tebow knows he will never be a QB in NE. BB will not allow a circus in NE. The circus never happened with Ocho, Hanesworth or Moss to linger, He took action.

Tebow will be just another player to BB, trying to make the Team, that's about it. There is a planned place for Tebow in NE, but with BB we will never hear of it unless Tebow demonstrates his own worth with what Belichick has planned. Tebow is very athletic and just may do the job that BB has in store.

I do know this, that I've seen Tebow (over two seasons) carry 2 defenders along the turf while hanging on him to the end zone. Most of his TDs were on the ground, a powerful athlete indeed if used accordingly.

Have a good day ....

There are currently reporters who never covered sports before waiting outside an empty Gillette right now. BB might not have a choice in it becoming a circus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to palookaski's comment:

Have a good day ....

There are currently reporters who never covered sports before waiting outside an empty Gillette right now. BB might not have a choice in it becoming a circus

BB always has the choice to allow the circus or not. Tebow will say four things or be gone. Those four things are "I'm glad for this opportunity", "I am going to work hard to be a member of this team", "I will do what ever coach wants me to do" and "you'll have to ask coach about that." Saying the same things over and over again closes down the circus.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

If anyone can contain this situation it's BB and Kraft.  If they realize they've made a mistake they will cut him in a second.  

The thing is Tebow himself is not a polarizing character, it's the circus that surrounds him and NE will drown that out.  

I think hey view Tebow as a good locker room guy with immense physical talent who has been out of position.  They will turn him into a good NFL player who contributes to the team in some capacity and then turn around and smile at the Jets! And the rest of the league.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Let's not forget,  NY media OWNS the Boston media.  Our local lappers and yappers work for NY companies, and have for years. 

Sections
Shortcuts