Some Comedy Needed and Delivered

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Some Comedy Needed and Delivered

It appears that you-know-who got his latest account deleted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Some Comedy Needed and Delivered

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Recidivism - defined....lol.  He will be  back w/ the same excuses, deflections, lack of accountability, no apologies, everyone else is wrong, mods are unfair, woe is me, ect.....lol  

I find it pretty funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It's actually pretty convenient for him.

1. All of his previous posts are gone so they can't be be recalled for later incrimination. (Although he's never wrong.)

2. His post count stays low. (What would it be if he were never banned? 100,000?)

3. He gets to create a new character complete with a new avatar! How exciting!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

Recidivism - defined....lol.  He will be  back w/ the same excuses, deflections, lack of accountability, no apologies, everyone else is wrong, mods are unfair, woe is me, ect.....lol  

I find it pretty funny.

Can you name why the banning occurred? How about just stop being a phony and this board will be fine.

It's run by trolls and mods who are also apparently are trolls.

Apology for what? Posting an ESPN Ashley Fox article which slanders Bob Kraft and BB, proves that my theory is correct with every Pats hater in American asking for Ashley Fox to pull the article or be fired?

Me posting this information is a bannable offense?

ESPN is every where...even watching you....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Iam scarced they control our lives lol!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I find it pretty funny.

Can you name why the banning occurred? How about just stop being a phony and this board will be fine.

It's run by trolls and mods who are also apparently are trolls.

Apology for what? Posting an ESPN Ashley Fox article which slanders Bob Kraft and BB, proves that my theory is correct with every Pats hater in American asking for Ashley Fox to pull the article or be fired?

Me posting this information is a bannable offense?

See? proved my point. Too funny. Life is just sooo unfair. Waaaaah.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Proved your point? Unless I missed something you have not stated why NedBraden was banned.

What's funny is every time I have trolls cornered, they all run to report out of utter embarrassment (apparently), so my absolute bludgeoning of them can disappear.

So, really, when that happens with no rules broken, it proved what I;ve said all along.   There has never been a valid reason for the banning. Ever.

Right on cue, Rusty.  Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person? That's really creepy.  It was YOU who was banned. Too funny. Keep  up the entertainment my friend. We need to laugh every day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Monthly BDC garbage purge has been done.  Rusty and all his posts have been deleted.

He has now returned with a clean slate.  I think he purposely gets banned after a month to get rid of all the evidence of his lies and ridiculous posts.   He has to be the biggest forum troll and fraud I have ever seen.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I just look forward to the new names.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I just look forward to the new names.

haha

Take NAS the troll back over to the Bruins board so he can lecture everyone on why Horton wants to leave and Seguin's 6 mil per year salary from Chia moving forward might not be such great value afterall. lmao

I just want to see your arguments w/ rkrap again, those are legit entertainment.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Right, but can you articulate WHY? Right on cue, you're appear to be a Corky. Again.

Imagine if you actually made a point that made sense?  It'd be the first time you ever did it here.  bawahha

It's creepy I listed my recently banned board name as the one that was removed?  You might want to look up the word "creepy" in the dictionary. What's creepy is you entertained by something so stupid.  Simpleton.

Sure can. has been posted before. Please refer to those. Most people who are banned would have referred to themselves in the first person. It's part of your psychosis and inability to accept responsibility for your behavior.

You see, I haven't been banned - so, you can actually refer back to my posts......unlike some posters like you....lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's creepy I listed my recently banned board name as the one that was removed?  You might want to look up the word "creepy" in the dictionary. What's creepy is you entertained by something so stupid.  Simpleton.

Yes, it is.  You referred to "NedBraden" as if he were a separate person.  Very creepy.

I'm glad that one is gone.  I like Ned Braden.  That guy could play.  I disliked you tarnishing his name.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

yeah, yeah. Same ol MO. Everyone else's fault.

A gentleman's bet. I'm betting that you can't refrain from making personal remarks/insults/namecalling and simply stick to the facts for a whole month.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No one laughs with you.  Ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

It's actually pretty convenient for him.

1. All of his previous posts are gone so they can't be be recalled for later incrimination. (Although he's never wrong.)

2. His post count stays low. (What would it be if he were never banned? 100,000?)

3. He gets to create a new character complete with a new avatar! How exciting!

4. Everyone who had him on ignore now gets another chance at reading his greatness before ignoring him again

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

A gentleman's bet. I'm betting that you can't refrain from making personal remarks/insults/namecalling and simply stick to the facts for a whole month.

I just did.  Do me a favor: I'll one up you..Point out the namecalling, insults, or whatever it is you claim I do and then we'll see it in action so it's proven. Right now, you don't have a leg to stand on.

LOL. I'm not talking about everyone else. I'm talking about you. Again, you can't even admit that you're accoutable for your poor behavior. The bet is with you.

You're right. I can't prove it. You know why? all of ur posts have been deleted. LMAO....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I just did.  Do me a favor: I'll one up you..Point out the namecalling, insults, or whatever it is you claim I do and then we'll see it in action so it's proven. Right now, you don't have a leg to stand on.

LOL. I'm not talking about everyone else. I'm talking about you. Again, you can't even admit that you're accoutable for your poor behavior. The bet is with you.

You're right. I can't prove it. You know why? all of ur posts have been deleted. LMAO....

What "poor behavior"? Posting an ESPN article and the fans comments who read the article wondering why Ashley Fox hasn't been fired or slandering Bob Kraft and BB today?

I mean, how many times have I been called crazy for proving that ESPN write purposely negative Pats articles which are really aimed at BB? This one proves x 1000 with PAts haters even appalled it was printed, but somehow me posting this is me "behaving poorly"? WHy? Because my premise is validated and RKrap who works for ESPN looks foolish yet again?

Oh, I think so!

I am asking you to prove it in the future. I am giving you a chance to show you're not full of crap, basically. lmao

Good luck!

LMAO. I don't have to prove anything, dude, YOU are the one who's getting banned. The onus is on YOU to show YOU'RE not full of it and can actually stay on this board w/o making personal remarks/insults/and namecalling.  YOU got it BACKWARDS. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Right, but can you articulate WHY? Right on cue, you're appear to be a Corky. Again.

Imagine if you actually made a point that made sense?  It'd be the first time you ever did it here.  bawahha

Sure can. has been posted before. Please refer to those. Most people who are banned would have referred to themselves in the first person. It's part of your psychosis and inability to accept responsibility for your behavior.

You see, I haven't been banned - so, you can actually refer back to my posts......unlike some posters like you....lol

I'm going to help Rusty out here. Hey Rusty, I have you on ignore so you might not as well respond to me but calling people 'Corky' is a poor attempt to side step the namecalling rule. Everyone knows the reference to the "Life goes on" sitcom 'Corky' character who had down syndrome. You aren't being cleaver with your references when you are insulting people. You are getting banned because you are consistently breaking the rules and personally attacking posters with various names. Stop namecalling, stop refering to every poster as a troll, and stop making it a personal agenda to hijack threads to fight off these perceived trolls. Act like a normal poster and post your views without attacking or carrying it to other threads and odds are you won't be banned. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

This is the worst moderated board in history and don't bother debating it.

that's hysterical. Now it's the moderator's fault. Face it. You simply can't control yourself. You'e  a recidivist. It's not your fault....lol. That's why you don't want to take the bet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Pats actually did something no other team has done with any player who has been associated with a death or shoting. They rid the team of him.

There are others as we know that are now revered and will be in the HOF.

So if AH gets off or is lesser charged like the other guy what happens then.

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'll take the bet. 

the bet is that you can't just talk straight football. No personal comments/insults/namecalling regardless of what people my throw your way. 1 month dude.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd suggest the mods ban the 10-15 trolls here and the board would be great. But, they won't do that.

They try.  They ban the heck out of you, but you keep coming back and coming back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Banned for what? Can you list one thing I said or a name I called someone? You can't.  Case closed.

This is the worst moderated board in history and don't bother debating it.

You have got to be kidding me?  Did you seriously type that?  I thought you have been trolling this place all this time but now I am convinced something is seriously wrong with you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'll take the bet. 

the bet is that you can't just talk straight football. No personal comments/insults/namecalling regardless of what people my throw your way. 1 month dude.

Yeah, I didn't think you would take the bet. Cuz u simply can't control yourself.

Sections
Shortcuts