Some comforting news for Jets fans regarding Geno Smith

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Some comforting news for Jets fans regarding Geno Smith

Perfect dysfunctional QB for the most dysfunctional team. Get some popcorn. This is going to be fun to watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I don't think it could have been scripted any better.  A whiney, overrated primadonna drafted by the Jets.  Say it ain't so!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Laughed my head off when I read that article...how does a team go from one bozo QB to another? I guess for the jets it's no problem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have to agree with one of the comments below that article.  Geno Smith is definitely a top 5 pick. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

I have to agree with one of the comments below that article.  Geno Smith is definitely a top 5 pick. 

Sarcasm?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I guess Sarcasm doesn't translate that well in Writing.

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Sarcasm?

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Lastly... Geno fumbles a lot... so the butt fumble may only be the start of a long line of fumble clips we will love to watch..... wait until it is cold and they have lost 6-8 in a row.... this may lead to the Jets fans wanting Tebow back HAHAHAHAHA.....

http://tmblr.co/Z1nbJsk2tn4H

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The NY media is going to crush this fragile kid.  He was willing to quit after day 1 of the draft. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If the Jets hadn't drafted him how far would he actually fallen 3rd or fourth round? Every guy who enters the league regardless of the position he was drafted or even if he was an undrafted free agent has to be able to play the game in a hurry and quitting cannot be part of your make up! He already showed he's a crybaby by threatening to leave the draft before the second day ever happened!!! Quitters never win,and Winners never quit...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

NFL execs express concerns with Geno Smith

Several NFL executives who spent "extensive time" with Jets rookie Geno Smith before the draft believe Smith faces significant NFL roadblocks because he's "tuned out" and fails to realize he doesn't know everything.

"I'm not sure he knows how to take instruction because he pretty much wouldn't listen or talk to our coaches," said one exec. "... You can't tell him anything right now. He's tuned out because he thinks he's got it all down." Another NFL exec questioned Smith's leadership. "He doesn't have much presence, not much of a leader. I don't think he's a bad person, but that's not enough to be a quarterback in this league." Per Yahoo's Jason Cole, Smith spent "much of his time on his cell phone" during pre-draft visits. "All these other players were talking to coaches, trying to get to know people and he was over there by himself," one source said. "That's not what you want out of your quarterback."

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Let's see....

1. Fumbled alot in colder weather games

2. Disappeared after his team started losing in his senior year

3. Missed a lot of open receivers

4. wanted to bail from the draft headquarters when he wasn't selected in first round

5. Stuck around because Jet's called and said they would pick him and he needed to stay in NY

6. Has some Exec's questioning his work ethic, ability to want to learn and attitude

7. Playing for a team with sharks for media that will pick him apart

8. Fired agents after the draft because he did not like what they were doing leading up to the draft... This shows lack of foresight or conviction.

Sounds like the perfect replacement for fragile Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez.... Does not scream leader who can get us out of the hole we are in.....

SO TELL ME AGAIN HOW THE GM CHANGE FOR NYJ HELPS THEM>>>>>>> BWAHAHAHAHAHA

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts