Some good came out of todays game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Some good came out of todays game.

While i was not sure it was a good idea to play any starters, in the final game i saw a few things i liked.
    1. On Hoyers first series the play calling changed, it looked very similar to pre Moss/Welker, quick passes to all recievers.
    2. The running game looked good again with Taylor.
    3. Butler showed he has the speed to be a good player, something that you cant teach.
    4. Edelman did a good job filling in for WW (even though he cant be replaced).
    Taking all this into consideration i would like to see the Pats run the ball more and go back to the pre Moss/Welker days of the quick pass. The dink and dunk offense used to be all Brady and the Pats did. The difference is sooner or later the safties will have to move up to slow the 5 yard plays down and BOOM go to Moss deep.The question is will they do it or not? I expect the D to play better in playoffs with Wilfork,Warren and Bodden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Some good came out of todays game.

i agree,they need to get back to the dink,and dunk.they may have no choice but to do it now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@mosseffect...thats what I have been trying to say all season.  spread the ball around.  NE needs a more balanced offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

No one knows what plays and formations they've been working on for the playoffs because they weren't going to run them today no matter what the score. I expect we'll see some new wrinkles next Sunday

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

They have no choice but to go back to pre-2007 days now.  The Brady who passed to eight different players in a game needs to return.  Despite all of the doom and gloom, this offense is still far more talented than our 2006 team that nearly made it to the SB. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Dont disagree , but Hoyers first series looked like pre 07 pats.