Some Great News

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Some Great News

Michael smith,and some lady close to brady was talking about Tom Brady,and not only did they say he will be at the spring OTA,s,but they said right now he is stronger and faster then he ever was during his whole career.this is great news!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Some Great News

Yeah I just heard that....great news!

I was surprised to hear Tom Jackson talk up the Patriots in 2009

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

ive been flipping back and fourth from espn,and the network,but ive been surprised that espn through out this draft has totally said good things about the pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I mentioned a few months back that Tom will be back BETTER than ever. Totally in the best shape of his life. You don't just rehab the knee, you rehab your whole body. Not surprise here.....but great news!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

not to mention on just how hungry he is to play.is it season yet?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

-[QUOTE]I feel bad for the rest of the NFL, just when they thought NE was out of the spot light for good. 17-0.. unfinished business
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE] Better make it 19-0.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

A humble-pie, irrelevant loss along the way would do wonders to keep the prickish media off of their backs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

All reports are that he is in great shape. It will be really funny  watching coach Bill list him as probable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

This surprises me quite a lot actually.  Reconstructing 2 ligaments AND being set back by infection is an awful lot to come back from and state that he is "all the way back" this early.

by the way - faster than he ever was.  I think that is hyperbole Especially 6 months out of surgery and at 30+ yrs of age. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

All that matters is that he is ready to play in 4 1/2 months

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]This surprises me quite a lot actually.  Reconstructing 2 ligaments AND being set back by infection is an awful lot to come back from and state that he is "all the way back" this early. by the way - faster than he ever was.  I think that is hyperbole Especially 6 months out of surgery and at 30+ yrs of age. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]
    now-now dont get nervous.anything is possible,and i dont think that lady would advertise that if it wasnt true.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1BadGuy. Show No1BadGuy's posts

I have been saying this since Brady hurt his knee in Sept.

Phillip Rivers tore his ACL, MCL & PCL during a playoff game in January of 2007 and he was fine by the team the 2008 season rolled around and then threw for 4000 yards to receivers who other than Gates couldn't make our team..

TB will be fine and I think he will very much like the additional offensive pieces he has be given (Taylor, Galloway, Baker, Lewis) while only losing Gaffney..

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]So Brady is actually in the state of Massachusetts these days-Yes that is great news for Costa Rican photographers everywhere. Did he and his degenerate gambling wife have that meeting with the Commish yet? Still no backup QB in NE?Interesting Brady's knee will never be the same folks-sad  yet true.Watching guys trying to make a comeback is always painful.
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE] this sounds like you.what a bunch of cheaters.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/27/jets-get-caught-with-hand-in-undrafted-cookie-jar/ 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Remember this thread when Brady shows up on the injury report as "probable" with that mysterious shoulder injury he couldn't shake for four years.

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

L-E-O-N liar liar liar liar can you tell everyone why you have a crush on brady and why every thread begins with his name? Can you also tell everyone where and when you played DIV 1 football, its a great story.