Some help here please guys.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Some help here please guys.

Hey guys,

I was in walmart the other day. I had on my pats coat. Well this guy is talking to me and he pulls out his COLTS key ring. He starts in how Colts are this and that.

I was like ok. He says to me one thing wrong with the Patriots they cheat. they are cheaters and they were caught.

When I said other teams coaches admitted they did the same thing but just did not get caught and everything the media reports isn't set in stone he just kept hammering away.

(well I know Pats fans are sick of this)

I was wondering can some of you guys give me some good (and clean) comebacks to these people who keep bringing up the cheating thing? What are some lines you use? Thanks much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Some help here please guys.

Old lawyers' axiom:  When you've got the facts, pound the facts.  When you haven't got anything real, pound the table.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

"f*ck you" always works for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

In Response to Some help here please guys.:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys, I was in walmart the other day. I had on my pats coat. Well this guy is talking to me and he pulls out his COLTS key ring. He starts in how Colts are this and that. I was like ok. He says to me one thing wrong with the Patriots they cheat. they are cheaters and they were caught. When I said other teams coaches admitted they did the same thing but just did not get caught and everything the media reports isn't set in stone he just kept hammering away. (well I know Pats fans are sick of this) I was wondering can some of you guys give me some good (and clean) comebacks to these people who keep bringing up the cheating thing? What are some lines you use? Thanks much.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

yeah... maybe if they didn't have to pay Manning so much, they could have some extra camera's too!

or

Didn't notice the camera's, got distracted by all the rings!

or

What's history going to remember?  That Manning only won one?  Or that Brady broke all Manning's records?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

A Colts fan that cries ''cheat'' is really not worth replying to, just walk away. But 1st tell him about who owns the rules committee, the PI calls and all the calls the darling colts get, the refs work for PM, Polian changed the rules in favor of receivers, not defenses, Colts are the reason for the pussification of the game, ask him about best cheater in the business howard mudd, Colts OL taught to chop block/injure defenders, ask him about the greatest colt defense ever who committed no PI penalties over a whole season LOL, ask him about turning up the heater, ask about artificial crowd noise, ask him who colluded with Fischer to alter playoff seeds, and again last year to let an unworthy jets team make the playoffs, ask about Marvin Harrison, and tell him to stop listening to espn like it's the bible.

Oh yeah, illegal taping in the wrong part of the field is all he has versus what the Colts have done is a fricken joke. TOO FUNNY...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Some great answers here guys. I can use some of these. Thanks much and as always Go Pats take down Browns. :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Some help here please guys.:
    [QUOTE]I try not to argue with Colts fans. Instead I like to remind them how much we have in common. Most New Englanders and Colts fans all came over on the MayflowerPosted by ipats[/QUOTE]

Heh heh heh  . . .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

meh, not everyone can be a fan of a team that has won 3 superbowls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This always gets Colts fans square in the jaw "Well, maybe the Pats did get an advantage from videotaping, but the Colts were not one of the 5 teams filmed." 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Famous phantom pass interference calls and Bill Polian's manipulation of the rules committee are always good ones. Oh, and the "Colts only have one ring, and they won it against Rex Grossman" is always a fun jab.

Also it's good to keep in mind that the Pats almost had a perfect season (and were AFC champions) post Spygate. Asante holds onto the ball (or many other last minute aspects to that game) and Pats are perfect with the videotaping in the rearview. Pats have also done quite a lot of winning since Spygate was put to rest. Even the 11-5 Matt Cassell season shows the Pats were winners either way. 

But, arguing with Colts fans is probably a waste of time. I personally never argue with anyone who diminishes my team's accomplishments. For example I have huge respect for the Colts as a team and as a franchise and consider them a worthy foe. I only like talking with Colts fans who feel the same way about this great rivalry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I always say to Colts fans: I'm sorry I can't hear you over the pumped in crowd noise, could you please speak up??!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I also tell them thankyou...I'm glad our past success STill causes you pain...cause it STILL brings me pleasure... So,tell your troubles to somebody else, YOUR TEARS are diluting my beer!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Hope those help...but remember the MOST INPORTANT thing of all...Don't EVER let them rattle you(or see that they have)....just laugh & say as in the famous words of Ocho Cinco, "CHILD PLEASE"  

& lastly...if I wanted any lip from you about my team, I'd scape it off my Zipper!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Stay out of Walmart--you'll never run into a Colts fan again!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

On the comments.

apdynasty on FU.  LOL!  I really did.   Didn't expect it.
    ipats on Mayflower - pure genius.
    NEGAME on walmart - funny and practical.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Try this one for size:

"Yeah, well I guess that explains why your Colts couldn't beat the Saints last year."

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts