Some Key Injuries Today

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Some Key Injuries Today

Nobody celebrates other team's injuries like rusty.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

What is your problem?   Everyone can celebrate Amendola's, some of our fans, but me updating real fans about upcoming opponents and their injuries is an issue?

I am not celebrating, just updating.

300 posts in less than 24hours... step away from the PC!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Just giving you sh*t man!  I'm just a little sour on the NFL right now because NE is so beat up.  Hopefully Gronk will come back healthy and stay healthy, and hopefully amendola can get healthy by mid October so the Pats can start looking like the Pats again.  I'm pissed that Denver is looking so tough too.  I hate those Donkies.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What is your problem?   Everyone can celebrate Amendola's, some of our fans, but me updating real fans about upcoming opponents and their injuries is an issue?

I am not celebrating, just updating.

300 posts in less than 24hours... step away from the PC!

[/QUOTE]

Ugh. The troll work will not stop from you.

Who cares how many posts someone has?  How any stupid Tweets did you have today?

[/QUOTE]

If over half your posts weren't against giant and jet troll then it would be fine, but you single handed keep them around in every thread.  Your need to "win" and be smarter than everyone causes the troll work.  I just try to give you perspective....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[/QUOTE]

That is false. I ignore 50% of the stalking troll threads, mostly because they are so nonsensical to begin with, there is no point.

You, and others, enabling them keep them around.

For example, earlier today, you asked Bustchise to cut the thread down with his responses, yet you clearly are clueless he signs in and out under a multitude of names to troll.

That's enabling.

So, you enable a troll who everyone knows and then go after me?

Seek help.

[/QUOTE]

Just to show you a Troll can be friendly to the board and cut it down but you can't. I knew it would at least get your attention.  Asking you directly doesn't seem to work.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Biermann done for the year. I live in Atlanta. HUGE loss for them.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/16/falcons-lose-kroy-biermann-for-season-with-achilles/

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." --- Harvey Dent

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Bronco's LT Ryan Clady may have a lisfranc foot injury. That ought to brighten Rusty's day: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/16/ryan-clady-has-lisfranc-sprain/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

They have been talking about the lighter training camps being the issue with all these injuries in the NFL this year. Guys are coming in, but not in game shape, so they are more susceptible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Ray Rice went down with a hip injury and for us Pats fans, some updates for some Falcons in 2 weeks.

1. RB Steven Jackson (thigh)

2. LB Sean Weatherspoon (dislocated finger)

3. DE Troy Bierman (ankle)

We'll need some help to beat them, so maybe we can get some luck in this area.

PS An RKrap Doom and Gloom favorite, Donald Thomas, out for the year in Indy with a quad.

Yes, Thomas was a favorite of mine. Played tremendous OL, versatile, hard working, was ready when called upon. Great team mate, great player for the Pats.

Why do you call me doom and gloom, yet you report other teams injuries with glee? Kind of ghoulish, even for a creeper like you

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Bernard Pollard may have given Andre Johnson a concussion with a shot to the head.  

Sections
Shortcuts