Some of you will love this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Some of you will love this

Maroney, Mckenzie,  and Slater made the team, as of now at least, so all the haters can keep on hatin. Come on you all know who you are and you love to do it so I expect to see those feelings expressed. Let it out.

Yes I like all the moves/decisions they made so far and expect more to come from claims or attempted claims/trades.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Some of you will love this

Slater replaced Aikens I think.. Maroney is on the cheap.. and Mac was never going anywhere as he likely replaced with Woods or Alexander with the dude we got from Philly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I called Maroney and McKenzie. Surprised that no running backs were cut other than Clayton, I though Morris or Taylor were getting the ax, for sure.  I also called Zac Robinson, we only carried 2 QBs last year, didn't see any reason to change once everyone made it past preseason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Some of you will love this:
    I called Maroney and McKenzie. Surprised that no running backs were cut other than Clayton, I though Morris or Taylor were getting the ax, for sure.  I also called Zac Robinson, we only carried 2 QBs last year, didn't see any reason to change once everyone made it past preseason.
    Posted by Davedsone
    How can Taylor be cut. He is our starting RB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Slater had a great preseason, he was everywhere, except on the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Re: Some of you will love this : How can Taylor be cut. He is our starting RB
    Posted by patriots44

Chris not Fred.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

Slater had a great preseason, he was everywhere, except on the field.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

Nice and so TRUE!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Im more shocked BJGE made the team, seems strange we have 5 RBs for a team that has such passing weapons.  Got me thinking we need a true No 1 back, a stud, just for the fact we can hopefully only have to have 4 RBs on the roster.

Not only gives us an upgrade at RB but give us another roster spot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Some of you will love this:
    Maroney, Mckenzie,  and Slater made the team, as of now at least, so all the haters can keep on hatin. Come on you all know who you are and you love to do it so I expect to see those feelings expressed. Let it out. Yes I like all the moves/decisions they made so far and expect more to come from claims or attempted claims/trades.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ

Slater over Aiken surprises me.  Slater is undersized and oft-injured, and he's not a good returner.  Aiken is  better football player in my opinion.  Frankly if they were going to dump Aiken, I'd have preferred to see Jenkins or somebody who can play WR make the roster.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Im more shocked BJGE made the team, seems strange we have 5 RBs for a team that has such passing weapons. .
    Posted by quinzpatsfan

me too. i'm asking the same question why 5 RBs. if we can carry 2 QBs we should only be carying 3 RBs. rather have another blocking TE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Maroney runs well until he's injured (which often happens).  So, until then, BB gets value out of him. 

Slater also plays defense and returns kicks.  He's experienced with the Patriots system.

McKenzie?  Well, BB likes the guy, hasn't seen a reason to cut him, and the linebacker area has been thin.  When in doubt, rotate marginal old guys out and rotate new marginal guys in, maybe you'll get lucky with the new guy but the old guy can only get worse.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bkoo72. Show bkoo72's posts

In Response to Some of you will love this : Slater over Aiken surprises me.  Slater is undersized and oft-injured, and he's not a good returner.  Aiken is  better football player in my opinion.  Frankly if they were going to dump Aiken, I'd have preferred to see Jenkins or somebody who can play WR make the roster.
    Posted by Muzwell

yup, I agree.  no clue why they would let go a guy that seems to have potential as a WR and also pretty good at ST in Jenkins and keep Slater who is a what? WR? Safety? or only a ST? when healthy that is...wonder what they see in Slater, or don't in Jenkins...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I got prison gang raped on this board for saying Mckenzie looked lost.  Now he's gone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

I got prison gang raped on this board for saying Mckenzie looked lost.  Now he's gone.
    Posted by Tcal2

It wasn't rape...you didn't put up enough resistance!   LOL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Some of you will love this : It wasn't rape...you didn't put up enough resistance!   LOL.
    Posted by bradleyBliss

No means no, even if you whisper it.
    Surprised

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think BB is hoping McKenzie clears waivers. He likely should. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Maroney runs well until he's injured (which often happens).  So, until then, BB gets value out of him.  Slater also plays defense and returns kicks.  He's experienced with the Patriots system. McKenzie?  Well, BB likes the guy, hasn't seen a reason to cut him, and the linebacker area has been thin.  When in doubt, rotate marginal old guys out and rotate new marginal guys in, maybe you'll get lucky with the new guy but the old guy can only get worse.
    Posted by Paul_K

Maroney runs well until he gets within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Some of you will love this : Maroney runs well until he gets within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz

you mean like all the backs on the team where they typically get hit far FAR too often.

Actually when i made this thread in jest I totally had you in mind, and a few others. :) 

Glad you all showed up.

Sections
Shortcuts