Some Patriots Fans have lost it when it comes to Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Some Patriots Fans have lost it when it comes to Brady

In Response to Re: Some Patriots Fans have lost it when it comes to Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Some Patriots Fans have lost it when it comes to Brady : Any point can be argued. I like to stand in the middle of Kansas and marvel at how flat the earth is. Nothing is more convincing than the evidence of my own eyes. Which, of course, brings the matter of perspective into the discussion. I have no doubt that random Steeler fan is wondering: "Why are these @holes always arguing about Brady and Manning when Ben Roethlisberger is clearly the best quarterback in the NFL?"
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    LOL, nice point

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]It is unfortunate that the only resoonses I got to my post are mostly from a bunch of hoots n this forum. I think the fans who truly believe that Brady is vastly overrated are afraid to say it how it is. For example, they keep referring to "Brady's Record". People, it is not Brady's record. It is the Patriot's record. It is BB's record as a coach. The patriots went 11-5 without Brady last year and almost beat the Colts. Stop playing the team record as Brady's record. Also, whomever said Brady's long passes are better than Manning is kidding themseleves. Brady has been just short of abismal on long passes througout his career. Payton manning on the other hand, makes any receiver look like they are all pros. Go Pats!
    Posted by rezadude[/QUOTE]

Maybe Manning's receivers make him rather than the other way around.  You seem to be suggesting that in Brady's case, he owes everything to the team, but in Manning's case, the team owes everything to him.  Could it be that both teams are good and that both quarterbacks are good? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

In every aspect he is better then Brady you say? ok what is Manning post season record compeered to Bradys? How many super bowl rings does he have compeered to Brady?

Answers:
    Brady = 17-3 in the playoffs

Manning + 7-8 in teh playoffs

Manning = 1 super bowl ring

Brady = 3 Super Bowl rings

manning has won MVPs and Brady has won one MVP.

Manning breaks records

Bradys breaks records

So how exactly is Manning a better QB?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

[QUOTE]In every aspect he is better then Brady you say? ok what is Manning post season record compeered to Bradys? How many super bowl rings does he have compeered to Brady? Answers: Brady = 17-3 in the playoffs Manning + 7-8 in teh playoffs Manning = 1 super bowl ring Brady = 3 Super Bowl rings manning has won MVPs and Brady has won one MVP. Manning breaks records Bradys breaks records So how exactly is Manning a better QB?
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]
    Peyton is better because he can only execute in a dome.

Sections
Shortcuts