Some Ravens Fans Support Domestic Violence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Some Ravens Fans Support Domestic Violence

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

They supported a murderer for over 12 years.  It's no surprise they cheered for Ray Rice.  Because he's done so much for the community, it's easy for them to turn a blind eye to him beating his wife (then fiancee) unconscious.  I hate this team and their fans probably more than the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

RayRay must have had a tremendously lengthy stiletto to stab the two initiators while his two punk homies were doing the actual killing in self defense according to dozens of eye witnesses. Comments like this are the reason that Spygate is brought up which everyone would just like to see go away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^^creepy and disturbing to believe ray lewis was not involved.

I heard oj was innocent, too.

Seek help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Rusty, I never thought you had a reading comprehension problem, but I guess you do... I never said a player of BB's..

I said, what if BB was seen on video like rice draggin his unconscious GF out of the elevator, etc etc, the same story as Rice. What would you then think about BB? You would not cheer for him and think he's the greatest ever anymore? I doubt that.

That is my question, what if BB clocked his GF as Rice did... what is your thought about Bill now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty, I never thought you had a reading comprehension problem, but I guess you do... I never said a player of BB's..

I said, what if BB was seen on video like rice draggin his unconscious GF out of the elevator, etc etc, the same story as Rice. What would you then think about BB? You would not cheer for him and think he's the greatest ever anymore? I doubt that.

That is my question, what if BB clocked his GF as Rice did... what is your thought about Bill now?

[/QUOTE]

Jesus..i would lose all respect for the man.  YOur hypotheticals are beyond silly.

You are all but defending rice, too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    Jesus..i would lose all respect for the man.  YOur hypotheticals are beyond silly.

[/QUOTE]

Okay that's all I wanted to know. I don't believe that, but I'll take your word for it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay that's all I wanted to know. I don't believe that, but I'll take your word for it

[/QUOTE]

Umm, what?