Some unk team has an offer in for J Gordon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Some unk team has an offer in for J Gordon

Wondering if its us? 

According to rotoworld:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Some unk team has an offer in for J Gordon

Several I heard....man....one step away from a year suspension. So very talented yet so very risky...

BH I would say the Pats would think about it...

AH I would say they won't do it..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Several I heard....man....one step away from a year suspension. So very talented yet so very risky...

BH I would say the Pats would think about it...

AH I would say they won't do it..

lol.  i like it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

November Foxtrot Whiskey

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Yes, Josh Gordon is 6'5 and talented 24 years old.  He will help out to the Pats receivers core.

BB should bring him in to try.

Go Pats! the next 3 games will be tough. Falcons, Saints and Bengals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Man, I know the risk involved with this guy is huge.  I also know we got burnt bad with AH. That said, for a 2nd or less I would take this guy. He is very, very talented and would change the look of our offense instantly.  I would not put it past BB to make a move like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter Monday the Browns are listening to and receiving trade offers for Josh Gordon.

Browns management isn't interested in competing this season, and Gordon is one strike away from a one-year suspension. So they're trying to "sell high," a strategy with which fantasy footballers are quite familiar. Gordon dominated in Sunday's win over the Vikings, racking up 146 yards and a touchdown on 19 targets. 19 targets suggests the Browns were showcasing Gordon, and he could be on the move as soon as this week. Schefter made it clear the Browns won't trade Gordon unless a team meets their asking price, but they already have at least one offer on the table. "There already is a team that has made an active offer for Josh Gordon," said Schefter.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Wow...so lets say you got huge wazzooos and you are tempted to make a deal for him. What kind of leverage does Cleveland have with a guy one miscue away from a year suspension?

And why would you give up a high pick on a guy who's odds are greater that he relapses than the odds he runs the straight and narrow?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I heard they are also listening for Little and Bess too. With Gordons history, unless they are willing to take a 5th for the guy I might rather go after Little or Bess as I think both are good enough to do well in our system and blend in nicely. But frankly I'd love to see them target Taylor (if the Browns would let him go). I'd offer a 2nd that could turn into a 1st if they resign/tag Taylor after the season

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Bess would be a nice alternative....real good hands...not sure on what type of route runner he is...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Slot

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Never mind all of that.  How about the fact that he would have to come in cold and learn the playbook, beginning at page one?  By the time he started to catch on, I'm thinking the season would have already ended.  I'm a believer that most anything can happen, but this one is pushing the limit.  IMO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Schefter was on WEEI this morning and said that he would be very surprised if the Patriots went for it. At least that is what I remember... very groggy this morning.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

November Foxtrot Whiskey

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Browns spent a 2nd on Gordon.  It would require a pretty high pick to get him imo.  I don't see it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Wow...so lets say you got huge wazzooos and you are tempted to make a deal for him. What kind of leverage does Cleveland have with a guy one miscue away from a year suspension?

And why would you give up a high pick on a guy who's odds are greater that he relapses than the odds he runs the straight and narrow?

Very good point!

Also, I like Bess also that PatsEng mentions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We're currently 4 WR deep, that's two more than what we've had since 2007. Why waste a pick on a young WR when the Pats have 3 young WRs they can develop? This would be a total waste of a pick up.

San Francisco, Baltimore are the two teams most likely to make a deal in my opinion. Without Jacoby Jones, Baltimore is useless. And San Fran only has 1 WR in Bolden. No way the Pats make a deal.

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

We're currently 4 WR deep, that's two more than what we've had since 2007. Why waste a pick on a young WR when the Pats have 3 young WRs they can develop? This would be a total waste of a pick up.

San Francisco, Baltimore are the two teams most likely to make a deal in my opinion. Without Jacoby Jones, Baltimore is useless. And San Fran only has 1 WR in Bolden. No way the Pats make a deal.

You're probably right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

November Foxtrot Whiskey

+1

[/QUOTE]

+2 - clever too!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

This guys is a cough syrup addict, and worse, he smokes pot. This has been proven to lead to a desire to committ murder, so no way I would want a 6'5 burner with good hands on the Patriots, no sir, not with his background.     

"Defense Wins Championships"

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I like the optimism in the rooks 49 but I'm not sure Boyce won't take the full year or longer and I have no faith both Edelman and/or Amendola won't be on the bench with an injury late in the year. Having an extra young WR with a couple years under his belt wouldn't hurt. Someone like Bess who could take over for Edelman or Amendola makes sense if he's available and solidifies the receiving core when the rooks have hiccup games. And they will, they won't have 13 more games in a row like they had this past week. Don't forget they aren't use to going 16+ games and rooks tend to wear down by Dec.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

This guys is a cough syrup addict, and worse, he smokes pot. This has been proven to lead to a desire to committ murder, so no way I would want a 6'5 burner with good hands on the Patriots, no sir, not with his background.     

"Defense Wins Championships"

I agree. I heard he doesn't care for puppies either. I think they should be checking the floorboards of his house right now. 

If we're going to shy away from all athletes with troubled pasts, then we need to cut Thompkins immediately. Probably a few other guys as well. Someone is going to get this guy and be pretty happy they did, I would guess.