somebody keep an eye on BRADY, what if he demands a trade? this is when LEADERS show their true stripes!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: somebody keep an eye on BRADY, what if he demands a trade? this is when LEADERS show their true stripes!

It never ceases to amaze me what an ignorant tool you are Commie... each trash post you made today was followed up by yet another. You sound like a hysterical teenage girl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: somebody keep an eye on BRADY, what if he demands a trade? this is when LEADERS show their true stripes!

So TB winning SB's with David Patten, David givens, Deion Branch, Troy brown, and jermaine wiggins as his pass catchers was just my imagination?  Why in the world would tom demand a trade? He's not gonna skip out of town because of a little bit of adversity. come on commie.

At the end of your rope                                                                                                     

Hanging by a thread

He'd give anything for this to just go away

This grip is only so strong

I try to hold on tightly

But it's all slipping through my fingers

In a fleeting moment 

Aspirations bled dry

Eyes that once beamed with hope now only stare in remorse.

-Times of grace

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

It never ceases to amaze me what an ignorant tool you are Commie... each trash post you made today was followed up by yet another. You sound like a hysterical teenage girl.

He's just an attention seeking whore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

AGREED!!!!!!.......Also seeks attention. Must be very insecure!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Oh how I love the ignore feature.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

On the topic of improving our posting content, might I recommend you take a class detailing basic grammar, punctuation, and syntax? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

What a tool, TB is a leader, he is not going to run away from adversity.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

I have blocked him finally. he is just an ignorant troll and nothing he posts has any substance, fact, or rational thought.

Sections
Shortcuts