Somebody please explain this.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Somebody please explain this.....

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs243.snc1/9016_672035912668_18716484_38848251_6784100_n.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Somebody please explain this.....

Man....I just ate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I want my baby back baby back baby back ribs...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

That pic is worth a thousand words (or pounds whichever you like...)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

What, what's the issue you have here jbolt?  Is it the "socks-thing"?  Or, do you feel that the towel should be green, and the logo-beige?  I don't get it...I don't personally see anything outta the norm; Is there something hidden in the picture that we have ta find, like a game? Perhaps maybe, a schoolbus under his bottommost rippple of back-flab...?  Work with me man, it's just that everything seems right-E-O with this image in my eyes. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Somebody please explain this.....:
    [QUOTE]What, what's the issue you have here jbolt ?  Is it the "socks-thing"?  Or, do you feel that the towel should be green, and the logo-beige?  I don't get it...I don't personally see anything outta the norm; Is there something hidden in the picture that we have ta find, like a game? Perhaps maybe, a schoolbus under his bottommost rippple of back-flab...?  Work with me man, it's just that everything seems right-E-O with this image in my eyes. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    I nearly busted a gut when I saw this at first, I thought I'd let y'all enjoy it too.
    For your viewing pleasure, of course.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

If I didn't know better, I'd say that either Philip Rivers is Buzz Lightyear's son or vice versa.  In fact, I don't know better. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Okay, I'll explain.  your team is soft and we beat you down.  You weren't ready for the fight, bruddah.  Now we have 2 guys off your squad that are going to get some hardware as jets.  They are going to play like jets this year and they are going to bring the fight to our opponents.  As for teh bolts this year, you will probably have a good record playing out west but just like past years, when it comes down to it, your team doesnt have the heart.  What was your question again???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

"How come I can't reach my donuts?"...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Okay, I'll explain.  your team is soft and we beat you down.  You weren't ready for the fight, bruddah.  Now we have 2 guys off your squad that are going to get some hardware as jets.  They are going to play like jets this year and they are going to bring the fight to our opponents.  As for teh bolts this year, you will probably have a good record playing out west but just like past years, when it comes down to it, your team doesnt have the heart.  What was your question again???
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

So Green New Jersey is gonna grab some "hardware" going with guys who weren't tough enough to play for the "soft" team?

You're an amusing fellow, who.

I find you wildly entertaining.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]    
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]
    http://cdn.okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/peyton_manning_mike_sorrentino_Feb3news.jpg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]Okay, I'll explain.  your team is soft and we beat you down.  You weren't ready for the fight, bruddah.  Now we have 2 guys off your squad that are going to get some hardware as jets.  They are going to play like jets this year and they are going to bring the fight to our opponents.  As for teh bolts this year, you will probably have a good record playing out west but just like past years, when it comes down to it, your team doesnt have the heart.  What was your question again???
    Whodat.........Im sorry,  but Im a bit confused here and would you mind if I ask you a few questions?  The Jets controversy that has been a buzz within the NFL seems to have started from the one and only true team stand out of Mr. Daryl Revis. Now correct me if Im wrong, but as noted he is one of the ultimate players in the NFL, but without him playing the Jets now have open holes that can and seemingly will be exploited. Other than big head,(P Manning) the better quaterbacks, (T Brady) being one of them will most likely pick on that area in question. Now with the amount of NEW players aquired by the Patriots on both Defense as well as Offense, I find it somewhat hard to fathom your indications of the Jets being able to manhandle the Patriot team. Your supposition that this will take place seems to be incomprehensible and there for leads me to believe that you sir, are an azz-hole! Am I making this perfectly clear to you ? Go back to drinking your New Yourk Jets water supply please.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

2 gimmees (mulligans) at the end to make 9-7 is hardly impressive. Then, you beat a lousy Cincy team and a flat Charger team (the most boring game I've seen in person in 5 years at the Q, admittedly a poor display by both teams). You'll be lucky to go 8-8. You can hang your puuke green hat on that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Somebody please explain this.....:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

LOL, looks like he's got 4 nipples

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Gimme back my bra.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

That's after the lapband surgery. You should have seen the before picture.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]    
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]
    I laughed so hard pickles came out of my nose.............

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I thought we beat you the second tme.  The two guys getting some hardware will be getting screwed.  Thats about it.  You team is all sound, no fury.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

need more comments on post #1 please