Someone needs to get in Bradys face

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DmacAttack00. Show DmacAttack00's posts

Someone needs to get in Bradys face

We all saw how mad Tom was at the end of the 1st half against the falcons and how he was yelling at the receivers on the sidelines, well I think someone needs to get in Toms face now and hold him accountable.  As much as I love brady he's not bigger then the team.  He is just as at fault for yesterdays game as anyone else is.  I don't care if its Moss, Welker, Mayo or someone else on the defense but someone needs to do it.  Dont let him turn into Dan Marino and everyone be afraid to say something to him.  After he hit Welker in the foot, on what would have been a TD pass, instead of brady putting his arms in the air Wes should have walked right over to the sideline and got in his face.  Even the great ones need to be brought back down to earth sometimes too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DennisLamp. Show DennisLamp's posts

Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face

Fully agreed, he's starting to act like someone who should be verbally dressed down. You don't show up teammates the way he has this year, no matter what you've done in the past. His antics are weak, very weak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from togah321. Show togah321's posts

I think that's the problem.  The opponents defense is always in Brady's face. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Someone needs to get in Bradys face:
    [QUOTE]We all saw how mad Tom was at the end of the 1st half against the falcons and how he was yelling at the receivers on the sidelines, well I think someone needs to get in Toms face now and hold him accountable.  As much as I love brady he's not bigger then the team.  He is just as at fault for yesterdays game as anyone else is.  I don't care if its Moss, Welker, Mayo or someone else on the defense but someone needs to do it.  Dont let him turn into Dan Marino and everyone be afraid to say something to him.  After he hit Welker in the foot, on what would have been a TD pass, instead of brady putting his arms in the air Wes should have walked right over to the sideline and got in his face.  Even the great ones need to be brought back down to earth sometimes too.
    Posted by DmacAttack00[/QUOTE]

Totally agree! It's obvious Brady is frustrated right now that the throws that were so easy for him in the past are now a struggle. He's taking those frustrations out on his receivers every game. I think more than getting in Brady's face, there needs to be more time spent PRACTICING. it seems to me that there is a lack of it. Maybe Galloway needs another chance as well..this all could be a Brady issue right now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

I don't think it's a lack of practice that is causing the offense to have problems. These guys live in the film room and working together more than we will ever know. I think it's a perfect storm of injuries and recovery. Tom and Wes are both playing hurt and no one knows who else is too. Their timing is off because it's hard to get game speed in practice when you're wearing a red shirt and people aren't really trying to kill you. They are leaving tons of points on the field... no doubt it's more of a question of how long it will take to fix it and will they run out of time to make it work. The only guy who's left in that locker room and has the stones/ cashe to get in to Tom's face is Bill! Willy's not walking through that door... Teddy's not walking through that door... LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]We all saw how mad Tom was at the end of the 1st half against the falcons and how he was yelling at the receivers on the sidelines, well I think someone needs to get in Toms face now and hold him accountable.  As much as I love brady he's not bigger then the team.  He is just as at fault for yesterdays game as anyone else is.  I don't care if its Moss, Welker, Mayo or someone else on the defense but someone needs to do it.  Dont let him turn into Dan Marino and everyone be afraid to say something to him.  After he hit Welker in the foot, on what would have been a TD pass, instead of brady putting his arms in the air Wes should have walked right over to the sideline and got in his face.  Even the great ones need to be brought back down to earth sometimes too.

I could not agree more. The pretty boy and Mr. Wonderful stuff has to end. And the Giselle nonsense...who cares??? He is beginning to look like Tony Romo. And one more thing...quit whining after every little bit of pressure, asking for a roughing call: it makes me think you are paying more attention to the rush than the receivers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

When Brady hit Welker in the back, they were not on the same page. Welker was go routing, Brady was thinking stop route so it wasn't underthrown. This offense is for the most part all timing routes, and we have yet to see them click, but fear not, they will. The Titans back field and the Bucs back field should be a quick heal for the offensive woes. I predict they will also be a cure for the Brady Moss long ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

I think Brady was speaking of himself in regards to his comment about execution as when he was asked about overthrowing Moss he said it comes down to execution and I didn't put enough air on it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc2005. Show Marc2005's posts

They need an offensive coordinator...BB has them doing the same thing every week...3 receiver set, wait for Welker to come over the middle for 5 yards...huddle up, break, same thing for 5 more and do it again if Welker and scrape himself up off the ground.

You don't have to be a genious to game plan for the Pats...Tennesse only needs to review tape from Sunday, cause they will see the same thing.  If TN loses, it's just cause they stink...no surprises.

Swallow your pride, BB.  Hire an Offensive Coordinator (don't promote the ball shine boy) and give the O some life. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super38. Show Super38's posts

This is ridiculous. He has been more angry at himself than anyone else, and has said so. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I think Brady is having some problems with the shoulder that got hurt in preseason. He can't throw deep at all with any accuracy right now. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trible. Show Trible's posts

As much as I like Brady, he was looking very inconsistant yesterday and was a glaringly BIG part of the reason the Patriots lost, much as it pains me to say. The only mystique going on yesterday was a mile high and out of reach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I do not think he is showing up teammates, i think he is showing up himself. ¿Do you think bb or moss or faulk or even wes, does not have enough character to face him and tell him he is doing wrong.... of course not !!!

i bet you he is the first one in the locker room talking to recievers and not saying "i´m sorry" but saying "my bad".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face:
    [QUOTE]I think Brady is having some problems with the shoulder that got hurt in preseason. He can't throw deep at all with any accuracy right now. 
    Posted by Macrawn[/QUOTE]

His knee does affect his accuracy, especially on deep throws.  He's still obviously still trying to figure it out again, but it shouldn't take too awful much longer.  We've seen signs of it here and there, he just has to work it out and get his mechanics back where they need to be.

And as for somebody needing to get in Brady's face, no way.  The guy gets more mad at himself than anyone else.  He expects so much out of himself and he hasn't been living up to his own standards this season, so he's obviously going to be very frustrated at himself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : His knee does affect his accuracy, especially on deep throws.  He's still obviously still trying to figure it out again, but it shouldn't take too awful much longer.  We've seen signs of it here and there, he just has to work it out and get his mechanics back where they need to be. And as for somebody needing to get in Brady's face, no way.  The guy gets more mad at himself than anyone else.  He expects so much out of himself and he hasn't been living up to his own standards this season, so he's obviously going to be very frustrated at himself.
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

Yeah and Jake Delhomme is going to get better also! How do you know he will get better?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

NOBODY needs to get in Tom's face.  He is struggling through issues that will not be solved by effort.  Also, Tom is not making poor decisions, he is making poor throws that are a product of his current mechanics.  Everyone remember when Tiger had a problem with his swing a few years back.  Tom has to get the delivery back in sync.  Some fans are so what have you done for me lately. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : His knee does affect his accuracy, especially on deep throws.  He's still obviously still trying to figure it out again, but it shouldn't take too awful much longer.  We've seen signs of it here and there, he just has to work it out and get his mechanics back where they need to be. And as for somebody needing to get in Brady's face, no way.  The guy gets more mad at himself than anyone else.  He expects so much out of himself and he hasn't been living up to his own standards this season, so he's obviously going to be very frustrated at himself.
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Im sure the players , especially wes doesnt really care about brady showing his frustration and Im sure wess knows the bradys frustration is more geared towards himself, not the receivers. You can bet that brady didnt go to welker yesterday and say "man you really scr ew ed that route"

Brady knows he has to improve and everyone else on the team knows he has to improve so they are supporting him, moss especially. 

I dont think brady has gotten arrogant and I do think he will return to form in time. A year is a long time to be away. Brady is still one of the hardest workers in football. He is still a perfectionist and if he vents its because he wants to WIN!

Everyone just needs to let them work out the kinks.

You know you can say all day long and every one did at the beginning of the season, It will take a while for brady to be back to the brady we remember. To expect anything else is ridiculous. He was away for a whole year

and it really doesnt help him that he does not have a reliable 3rd wr

and something to bare in mind.... the pats have only played undefeated teams so far this year and have the 3rd toughest schedule. The pats have already faced 2 top defenses and 2 top offenses. While we are experiencing growing pains the difficulty of the schedule will help Tom to improve at a faster rate as well as the rest of the team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Keep in mind that the staff has trained the players to say only certain things to media. I'm pretty sure when they win, they're told only to say that it was the total team effort and nothing else. If they lose, they are to say it was a total team loss, not any specific player.

I'm sure Brady is fully aware of how horrible is long-ball is and how either 1) inaccurate his passes are, or 2) he and his receivers are not on the same page/timing. It takes time to fix. Brady was out for a full year. Even though he had the playbook, a lot of stuff was added in that he didn't have gametime experience with. That is a HUGE difference.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skate06. Show skate06's posts

Somebody definitely needs to get in Brady's face.  Right now he complains more than Peyton and Eli Manning combined, and out of the three of them, Brady is, by far, playing worst football.  And as far as spending enough time at practice, he is not. He needs to spend more time at Foxboro and less time with G.B. at fasion shoots.  By the way, can anybody name one good thing that has happened to Brady since G.B. entered his life?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Somebody definitely needs to get in Brady's face.  Right now he complains more than Peyton and Eli Manning combined, and out of the three of them, Brady is, by far, playing worst football.  And as far as spending enough time at practice, he is not. He needs to spend more time at Foxboro and less time with G.B. at fasion shoots.  By the way, can anybody name one good thing that has happened to Brady since G.B. entered his life?
    Posted by 06skate[/QUOTE]

My apologies, but I really enjoyed this post. 

Blame it on Rio.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

06skate

lol please with the GB garbage

Overcoming adversity is how champions are made
    The lack of adversity is why the Pats lost the superbowl in 07

so if there is a brightside it is that the pats are facing their fair share. 

To say brady is not focused and is not working hard enough is absolutely absurd. 
    He is still giving it his all and that is the reason he is the respected leader of this team and the reason that all of his teammates back and support him even though you can not 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Someone needs to get in Bradys face : This is ridiculous. He has been more angry at himself than anyone else, and has said so. 
    Posted by Super38[/QUOTE]

I completely agree

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : Yeah and Jake Delhomme is going to get better also! How do you know he will get better?
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

Because he works harder than anyone else in the league, and it has shown in every season. Remember how overlooked he was in the beginning, he got where he is by working harder than anyone else. This is what all his teammates and coaches say, and what has made all the difference.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Jim Rome (Jim Everett becomes Chris Everett fame) needs to get in his face, "Tom Brady, when did you become Marsha Brady?"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

It  just ticks me off to read some of this re tard ed  cr ap 

I am glad that the majority of the fan base does not share these ridiculous opinions. We are lucky to have 4 great sports organizations in boston. Maybe a little spoiled considering Boston is constantly a contender for everything. 

Expectations have gotten a little out of wack with this team and with brady .  SHould N.E contend for a superbowl ABSOLUTELY. But will they go undefeated the rest of the way uhmmm no. Brady will make mistakes. Hopefully this year, the team can compensate which is interesting considering it has always been the other way around. 

The bottom line is that These losses can be used as building blocks to learn and grow from. They can help build chemistry within this new team. 

I support Brady. I appreciate the fact that a year away is a long time and I know his work ethic will have him on top in no time. 

I just know it will come together and I hope that the skeptical part of the N.E fan base can sack up, hang in there and allow this team to grow without the sky is falling garbage everytime there is a small setback. 

Sections
Shortcuts