Someone needs to lay out Victor Cruz and lay him out hard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Someone needs to lay out Victor Cruz and lay him out hard

Most overachieving WR in the game with the most annoying TD celebration.  Someone needs to lay him out and lay him out hard. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Someone needs to lay out Victor Cruz and lay him out hard

ummm, didn't he get 3 TDs today?  Not sure, just what i heard. If true....that's not necessarily over achieving

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Best way to be rid of the celebrations to stop him from getting in the endzone.  He's a very intelligent, well-spoken, talented player.  He is a good guy to have in the NFL...plus he's a UMass guy! 

I hate seeing him celebrate, but I have such a sour taste for the Giants now...I can't stand any of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

He does that TD celebrtion as homage to his latina grandmother that loves dancing....The guy is good, it will be a year or so before anyone can really call him overrated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I have no problem with Cruz; he's just a really good player. I even find his salsa dance much less annoying than many other TD celebrations. Wouldn't mind having him on the Pats at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Everything I've seen of him, he seems like a stand-up guy. And he is very good at what he does.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to ricky12684's comment:

what's wrong with the salsa? cruz is a good guy and a good player

yes he is...btw doesnt Hernandez have a dance?

yea, he does the rainmaker thing with the safe.....and cruz is a good player and kid, the salsa dance is pretty cool too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Sorry, but I respect talent.  I respect those who achieve.  You'll have to drive that bus without me on board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to SoxPatsCelts1988's comment:

Most overachieving WR in the game with the most annoying TD celebration.  Someone needs to lay him out and lay him out hard. 

Wow

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

Best way to be rid of the celebrations to stop him from getting in the endzone.  He's a very intelligent, well-spoken, talented player.  He is a good guy to have in the NFL...plus he's a UMass guy! 

I hate seeing him celebrate, but I have such a sour taste for the Giants now...I can't stand any of them.

exactly a UMASS guy who could end up as Pro Bowler ! let him dance.

Last UMass probowlers.... Greg Landry ( I had a French class with his empty desk!) and Milt Morin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Since he will be at SF this Sunday, that might well happen. Im sure theyll be thrilled to see him and his mates.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Also interesting question was posed on NFL Network  yesterday to Bob Pappa and Amani Toomer as to who should Giants offer new contract to.. Nicks or Cruz , if they could only do one . Interstingly Toomer said that Cruz's off field community efforts in his hometown of Patterson NJ should not be overlooked. 

Sounds like a good guy. Let him dance.. just not in a Super Bowl against Pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Haha I guess I'm the only one that agrees with the poster.  I don't want the guy to get hurt or anything, and I'm sure he's a good person off the feild, but that touchdown dance just makes me so angry when I see it haha

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to flutie66's comment:

Haha I guess I'm the only one that agrees with the poster.  I don't want the guy to get hurt or anything, and I'm sure he's a good person off the feild, but that touchdown dance just makes me so angry when I see it haha

sounds like a personal problem

Yup... thats why I stated my personal opinion on the matter on an open forum in a thread that was relevent...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Cruz is indeed a good player and a solid citizen; the kind of guy we need more of in the NFL.  I agree with Ytsejamer1; if you don't like the dance keep him out of the end zone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I KNOW!

I mean...I HATE when people overachieve! I far prefer people like Meriweather who underachieve. How dare he....hard work and production...it's all about "potential" to me.

And...the nerve of the guy...to go to UMass and allow himself to be signed by the NYG. He should've severed his own achilles!

That's why I love the 2011 Red Sox...all that TALENT...all those HIGH PAID PLAYERS! Makes me drool! AND, they appropriately underachieved! What more could a guy ask for?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

I wish that the Patriots had him on the team... He is quick, young, smart and gets the job done so what's not to like?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Seriously this is a horrible thread. Why does he need to be layed out because he celebrates a TD? It's not over the top, he doesn't use props, and doesn't intentionally flant it infront of his opponents. I say if he scores a TD he has the right to celebrate and if the opponent doesn't like it then they should stop him. But, intentionally laying a guy out because he scores is sick.

BTW I wanted the Pats to draft him with one of their last picks (local connection, always like to give local kids a chance on late picks) but also because he's just a good guy and is a good football player. A bit overhyped at times, well maybe, but an overachiever I don't think so. He's playing to his level

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

I KNOW!

I mean...I HATE when people overachieve! I far prefer people like Meriweather who underachieve. How dare he....hard work and production...it's all about "potential" to me.

And...the nerve of the guy...to go to UMass and allow himself to be signed by the NYG. He should've severed his own achilles!

That's why I love the 2011 Red Sox...all that TALENT...all those HIGH PAID PLAYERS! Makes me drool! AND, they appropriately underachieved! What more could a guy ask for?

BTW Dragon, it is close to impossible to express sarcasm through the webz but somehow you broke the webz and made it come gushing out of my screen. Well done sir

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

You officially have my vote for the dumbest & most ignorant post of the year. Perhaps you have a poster of Pollard in your room?

Yeah....let's intentionally try and hurt a man because he's a great player and likes to have a little fun while doing it. You are a complete & utter moron!!

I'd take Cruz on the Pats any day of the week.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

You officially have my vote for the dumbest & most ignorant post of the year. Perhaps you have a poster of Pollard in your room?

Yeah....let's intentionally try and hurt a man because he's a great player and likes to have a little fun while doing it. You are a complete & utter moron!!

I'd take Cruz on the Pats any day of the week.....

Completely agree with you tanbass Cruz works hard seems respectful and enjoys playing. I have not heard him being negative toward others and does the dance out of respect for a relative. The nfl needs more players like him

Sections
Shortcuts