Someone needs to lay out Victor Cruz and lay him out hard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Someone needs to lay out Victor Cruz and lay him out hard

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best way to be rid of the celebrations to stop him from getting in the endzone.  He's a very intelligent, well-spoken, talented player.  He is a good guy to have in the NFL...plus he's a UMass guy! 

I hate seeing him celebrate, but I have such a sour taste for the Giants now...I can't stand any of them.

[/QUOTE]

Well said !

Nobody should dispute his talent.  Hating him as a Giant (or any of those NY teams) has nothing to do with how good he is. As a WR I respect his talent. 

Just like all the Jet or Raven fans that want to see Brady hurt, they hate him because he's talented and the smart ones while hating respect him.

Nothing wrong with what flutie66 posted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Someone needs to lay out Victor Cruz and lay him out hard

All of the positives about Cruz are outstanding qualities. He really does seem to be all of these things.

But he has yet to get hit hard in this league.  Not once.  Not even over the middle.   He's going to get a lot less comfy out there once he gets his bell rung legitimately.  Giants fans, if I were you I'd want to know if this guy can take punishment as a receiver.  As of now, he's barely been touched in this league.

Wondering if he can bounce back up the way Branch did against Baltimore.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts