Someone please make the phone call and check to see if Bill Belichick is up yet.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Someone please make the phone call and check to see if Bill Belichick is up yet.

I know he was up late last night answering random twitter questions from fans via his gal pal and her twitter account, but can someone please call and check to see if he is up yet and remind him that the Free Agency period has started it's second day.

I would really hate to see him snooze right through it again, for another year.  Players are getting away, Donald Thomas, and possibly more will leave.. Welker, Talib, and also let him know Pollard has just been released and might be a solid pick up.

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Someone please make the phone call and check to see if Bill Belichick is up yet.

C'mon TFB this is borderline trolling >_>

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Someone please make the phone call and check to see if Bill Belichick is up yet.

TFB is losing it because Welker may be leaving. Boo hoo.

I agree with pcm and Rusty... you've gone off the rails and are approaching trolling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I would respectfully refer my good fellow Pats fan, TFB12, to my post in the other panic-infested thread about avoiding a cardiac moment.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

These kind of posts drive me insane.  I think there's a reason every year the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Packers, 49ers and other good teams don't jump right into free agency and take their time.  Bad teams like the Browns, Buccaneers, Dolphins load up on huge contracts for average players.  If you want to get on the Patriots for not locking up Welker sooner go ahead but I hate how people say oh we should have signed Wallace for 13 million a year! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Someone please tell me the last really good free agent signing BB has had that helped this team significantly?  Waters?  He lasted one season? Andre Carter?  One season!  You have to go back to 2003 when they picked up Rodney Harrison.  This isn't BB's strong point, there are many, many players out there who could significantly help this team and again he is sitting on Krafts wallet.  Sure there is still time to get some very good players who can help this team but they aren't going to stick around long just so the Patriots can get them cheap.  If he continues to wait then the Pats will get those "value" "low risk, high reward" type players he is so famous for.  Haynesworth, Ocho, Addai, Holt, Galloway, Shawn Spings, Bodden, etc.  Seriously?  Are you not frustrated with this? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Someone please tell me the last really good free agent signing BB has had that helped this team significantly?  Waters?  He lasted one season? Andre Carter?  One season!  You have to go back to 2003 when they picked up Rodney Harrison.  This isn't BB's strong point, there are many, many players out there who could significantly help this team and again he is sitting on Krafts wallet.  Sure there is still time to get some very good players who can help this team but they aren't going to stick around long just so the Patriots can get them cheap.  If he continues to wait then the Pats will get those "value" "low risk, high reward" type players he is so famous for.  Haynesworth, Ocho, Addai, Holt, Galloway, Shawn Spings, Bodden, etc.  Seriously?  Are you not frustrated with this? 

Nope..they are in IT every year

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Andre Carter, Mark Anderson, Brian Waters, Leigh Bodden, Alge Crumpler, Danny Woodhead, Rob Ninkovich, Junior Seau...

All of those guys were signed 2006 or later.

Some of them were struck by injury, but while they were healthy they all worked out and contributed to the team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Gerard Warren as Rusty just mentioned as well.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

I won't voice frustration until its all said and done.......

I hear ya but it happens every time during the FA time here, they don't ever get anyone during this time and we sit here season after season complaining about players on the Pats who aren't performing.  When will it change?  I really thought it would this FA season, especially with Brady redoing his contract to get space.  Hasn't happend yet, ai don't want another off season to pass without getting some quality players here, especially with such few2 draft picks.  I'm tired of them getting quantity instead of quality.  That approach is not working.  They pick up 10 "value" guys each season and one sticks, barely!  Lets try the quality approach here and see how that works.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Sorry folks I am with TB12 on this one. Lets get moving! Not asking for a big name signing but lets do something.....lets SIGN BERNARD POLLARD NOW! He is offically #1 on my priority list sicne he was released! lol

Anyways accusing TB12 of borderline trolling is just flat our "jets fan like!"

TB12- 1, Forum- 0

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

He's waiting for the white smoke from the Sistine Chapel, then the FA signings will begin

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Sorry folks I am with TB12 on this one. Lets get moving! Not asking for a big name signing but lets do something.....lets SIGN BERNARD POLLARD NOW! He is offically #1 on my priority list sicne he was released! lol

Anyways accusing TB12 of borderline trolling is just flat our "jets fan like!"

TB12- 1, Forum- 0

Please tell me when they award you for moving the fastest. Do we get a game headstart in the division, or perhaps some attribute boosts for our players if we sign a player the fastest?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

C'mon guys, your throwing out names who lasted one season here or really had no impact on getting the team over the top.  If they signed Welker, Vollmer back and added a very good safety or CB things would be very good going into this season.  Instead they are on the verg of losing Welker, Vollmer, and a pretty darn good CB.  Lots to make up for if these guys walk.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

TFB12 I respect your passion n desire to see NE do something...I for one understand the economics of the game , I also understand the Patriot Way...but if we lose Welker n replace him with Glassman Amendola i will go nuts...Bradys window is closing ..Pats need to win this year or next, lets go for it! 

Lastly i do hope Welker comes back...no one out there can replace his production his heart n his reliability.