Something strange I noticed....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Something strange I noticed....

Check out the photographer on the left of Tebow in this photo... looks an awful lot like Belichick - the resemblence is uncanny. Does Belichick have a long lost brother, or is he doing part-time as a sports photographer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Something strange I noticed....

ROFL that is hilarious

Just don't let the trolls see it. They'd have a field day

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL!!  Great, now this will get press.  Next thing we will hear is McDaniels had his security card that still worked at mile high stadium and he gave it to BB.  Next thing we see is this photo of BB in a really bad disguise on the sidelines with cameras.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Oh boy, conspiracy theory....BB taping Tebow during the game. Michael Silver will have an article out within the hour.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

uh oh, B.B.'s long lost brother.....  w/ a camera! at the opposing teams game!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

Its his younger brother Ben Belichick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

fine him filming from an illegal location ..."GODell!!!  GODell !!!!!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

It must be Bill because the guy isn't taking any photo's of the post game celebration and has all he needs! :)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

No way. That's Sunshine Belichik, his ex-hippy, pot-smoking, photgrapher brother. At the age of 17 he went to Veitnam as a journalist. By 1968 he uncovered the My Lai massacres. 

When he returned to the states he lived in an abandoned shoe factory outsied of Baltimore, until he became a train hopper, eventually settling in Boulder, Colorado with three shirtless blond ladies and a cult leader who had his name officially changed to God. 

After he hit rock bottom, he cleaned himself up, found the Church, and Tebow got him a job taking happy snaps for the Saguache Crescent's one paragraph long football column.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

HAhahahahaha loved it !!!!  

great one !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

It's William H. Macey,  preparing for the sequel to Fargo, reprising his role as a happless, (former) car salesman, who is now recently parrolled and embarking in a new career as a sports photographer, when he witnesses the Patriots feeding the Broncos into a wood chipper.   

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Hey TFB12, what do you have in store for us this week with the Pats Broncos game looming? Any creative photshopping happening in the labs?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Haha wow. Before I even read the post I looked at the picture and thought for a second, "Did Bill dye his hair?" I then realized how stupid that was. The resemblance is unbelievable.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

hilarious

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Looks more like Neil Young to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

GOOD!!! Belichick is leaving nothing to chance letting that shahmuck golf pro from Hawaii handle the loot and that puhrick from the Herald at the NFL network now, whatever his name is that came up with the "scoop" before Super Bowl XLII.

I hope he got a shot of Big Ben's face as that Bronco caught the overtime pass and ran straight to the end zone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Something strange I noticed....:
    [QUOTE]It's William H. Macey,  preparing for the sequel to Fargo, reprising his role as a happless, (former) car salesman, who is now recently parrolled and embarking in a new career as a sports photographer, when he witnesses the Patriots feeding the Broncos into a wood chipper.   
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

I thought Macey also when I saw the photo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

He looks like Raymond Berry!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Wow, that's even closer.