Something that desperately needs to be clarified

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Something that desperately needs to be clarified

In response to headhuntersixsix's comment:

3 rings....12-4 and 13-3 every year, games that matter every year in January or Cleveland. If you want to blame BB for noting drafting offensive weapons fine, but we had Moss...we have Gronk and had Hernandez. Those two plus the up-tempo offense have changed pro ball. The Pats and their crappy QB and horrible GM/coach changed the games as its played. It might have come from the college ranks but BB implemented it with his crappy QB so I guess thats something.

BB is a FAR FAR FAR better trader than drafter. He's had some trade misses, but has a good record of hits on his ledger.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Dreighver knows football and is respected here.  You, not so much.  How about you beat it?

We're both Irishmen from Boston.  We should be able to get along.  Unless, of course, your family is from the north.

I think he said he was English.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

I see a lot of Brady bashing today for his outburst(s). I think he was frustrated throughout the game, and I would've rather seen him teaching the young guys a bit more, but the frustration and anger is entirely understandable. It's a fine line. But I digress... onto the important thing.

The one major outburst, after the ball short-hopped to the endzone, and Brady snapped, yelling on the field, and screaming on the sideline while throwing something -- I think that's the series of actions folks are focusing on. Had it not been for that, I doubt we hear much complaining today about Brady's body language. 

That outburst was directed at Edelman, not Dobson, as I and many others initially thought. Watch that play carefully; Dobson ran the correct route, the corner. Edelman continued to drag across the middle of the field, when he should've sat down in the zone and turned and faced Brady. 

Tom was upset at Edelman, not Dobson. While that doesn't entirely excuse his outburst, I think it's much more understandable and acceptable, considering that Edelman is a 4-year veteran who should have some idea what he's doing. Had that been directed at Dobson, I think Brady was entirely out-of-line. But that was going towards Edelman, which makes his actions more understandable and somewhat acceptable. 

While Brady's body language could have been better, I think if we take this instance out of the equation, we come away with a different impression. Just thought everyone should know this before ripping Brady too hard. 

Yes, and it's not acceptable from Edleman who has been in the system for years and should be focused and playing perfect football. 

Brady did bark at Dobson once, after the circle route. He also threw slammed his own helmet for missing a target. 

This whole theatrical display by fans here is over the top. 

Given how dreadfully high the amount of WR miscues are, even for rookies, it's been a pretty mild go that Brady has yelled once at someone and people are fuming.

End of the day, right? People are looking for a scapegoat because the team was not built correctly and the rookies are unprepared.

You don't stick that on another player .... you stick that on BB, McD, Chad O'Shea or the player making the mistake.

This forum really bores me with the incessant blame shifting.

If the defense stinks it's McD's fault. If a WR stinks it's Brady's fault.  

This is going to reach Ted Williams-esque level of satire, where everything that goes wrong on a single team somehow comes down to one player. Brady is not responsbile for WRs ... they have coaches (who collect paychecks) that are, and the WRs themselves (who also collect paychecks) who are. He isn't responsible for the defense. 

He is just one player. 

Yeah! And why is Patricia the Teflon Don.  He's never blamed for anything.  Where the hell is my sandwich?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Dreighver knows football and is respected here.  You, not so much.  How about you beat it?

We're both Irishmen from Boston.  We should be able to get along.  Unless, of course, your family is from the north.

We would get along if you weren't such a jerk to some of the more respected posters here.  You say the same thing to newcomers on the B's board so you should understand this. 

Donegal, where my family is from, is in the Northern part of Ireland but it is not under rule of the imperialist pukes from the UK.  It is a part of the Republic of Ireland.  Cheers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I think he said he was English.

Babe, I'm assuming you're being sarcastic.  I take that as an insult!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

We don't need another thread for this topic, dude. Come on.  There is no defending his tantrums last night.

I am tired of seeing it. It's happened every year since 2011.  He did with Ochocinco and Lloyd, too.

Then go cheer for Sancheez of Blaine Gabbert. TB doesn't need your support

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

I see a lot of Brady bashing today for his outburst(s). I think he was frustrated throughout the game, and I would've rather seen him teaching the young guys a bit more, but the frustration and anger is entirely understandable. It's a fine line. But I digress... onto the important thing.

The one major outburst, after the ball short-hopped to the endzone, and Brady snapped, yelling on the field, and screaming on the sideline while throwing something -- I think that's the series of actions folks are focusing on. Had it not been for that, I doubt we hear much complaining today about Brady's body language. 

That outburst was directed at Edelman, not Dobson, as I and many others initially thought. Watch that play carefully; Dobson ran the correct route, the corner. Edelman continued to drag across the middle of the field, when he should've sat down in the zone and turned and faced Brady. 

Tom was upset at Edelman, not Dobson. While that doesn't entirely excuse his outburst, I think it's much more understandable and acceptable, considering that Edelman is a 4-year veteran who should have some idea what he's doing. Had that been directed at Dobson, I think Brady was entirely out-of-line. But that was going towards Edelman, which makes his actions more understandable and somewhat acceptable. 

While Brady's body language could have been better, I think if we take this instance out of the equation, we come away with a different impression. Just thought everyone should know this before ripping Brady too hard. 

Good points. And the media isn't helping by always focusing on TB's reactions.

heck in the old days the QBs chewed alot more asss than they do today-thanks to the PC crowd.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Babe, I'm assuming you're being sarcastic.  I take that as an insult!

It is the worst kind!  Call me ugly.  Call me a jerk.  Don't ever call me English!

Sections
Shortcuts