Son of Spygate!???

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Son of Spygate!???

Apparently A 2 and 10 team throwing around spying allegations really holds alot of water with phat rexy virgin..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

What the heck?  An empty thread.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So you two condone cheating in sports? Winning at all costs no matter what the rules say huh?

Well your sox fans too I guess. That Fountain of Youth that Big PEDDY ,I mean Poppy found wasn't suspicious to you guys in the least?

Please answer-I'm trying to make a point-Thanks

[/QUOTE]

You got proof the pats where cheating? Does Antonio smith have concrete proof the pats where cheating? If not this is nothing more than hearsay... 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

Well there was proof last time. devastating proof last time.

Hopefully the investigation finds us some proof like they did last time and BB finally gets wat is coming to him.

No room in the greatest game ever played for cheating no matter who BB thinks he is.

[/QUOTE]

Youre envy of the pats is delicious phat rexy virgin.. Lol.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFannSC. Show SoxFannSC's posts

responding to yourself, eh?  I have one question-  do you have a job? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Goota run gang! But I will be back! This a subject that will NOT be ignored this time!! mark my words!!

Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

Typical phat rexy virgin.. stirs the pot a bit then says he has to leave to give appearance that he actually has a life.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Goota run gang! But I will be back! This a subject that will NOT be ignored this time!! mark my words!!

[/QUOTE]

Typical phat rexy virgin.. stirs the pot a bit then says he has to leave to give appearance that he actually has a life.

[/QUOTE]

That's not Phat Rex/Bustchise. Leon is harmless. He is as dumb as Bustchise but his repeat style is beyond lame.  Nothing to see here.

[/QUOTE]

Whoops... I just group all of  these idiots together anyhow. Lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's not Phat Rex/Bustchise. Leon is harmless. He is as dumb as Bustchise but his repeat style is beyond lame.  Nothing to see here.

[/QUOTE]

Whoops... I just group all of  these idiots together anyhow. Lol

[/QUOTE]

He started in 2007 harassing Sox fans but disappeared after the WS, popped up briefly last year but has since disappeared. If the Pats win he will disappear for awhile.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

I see many personal attacks towards myself,I believe you all know how cowardly and infintaile aka New Englandly I find that BUT not one of you is disgusted by BB antics again?

Name calling is just a deflection. Lets get into the nittyy gritty of the situation shall we?

BB if founf guilty again does he get thrown out of the League?

[/QUOTE]

Please describe the antics, for the folks at home.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"So you two condone cheating in sports?"

No proof, no punishment. There won't be an investigation this time. There was no cheating. 

What you saw was sore losering. Something you are very familiar with. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

ESPN NFL home page has no mention of this non-story. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

There is a link to turmoil on the Jets team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Antics-That's easy-Your HC was caught cheating a few years back,he was told to stop cheating,continued to cheat,got caught cheating and was slapped on the wrist by the League for cheating.

Your owner called him a schmu ck for cheating and now there are allegations(antics) that he is up to his old tricks?!

I hope that helped. I for one am disgusted by the so called genuis and so are many many others ,outside of NE of course.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, that did not help at all.  You are the one who brought this up.  So, what are these ghastly accusations?!  Sorry, vague inuendo will not cut it.  We need specifics.  A team fights back after falling behind and somehow that leads you to believe that someone must be cheating?  Did you feel this way in New England's last two Super Bowl losses?  I mean, after all, they were winning in those games and then the Giants suddenly came back to win.  Sounds fishy to me!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

So you two condone cheating in sports? Winning at all costs no matter what the rules say huh?

Well your sox fans too I guess. That Fountain of Youth that Big PEDDY ,I mean Poppy found wasn't suspicious to you guys in the least?

Please answer-I'm trying to make a point-Thanks

[/QUOTE]

You are assuming they cheated. An allegation means nothing unless it can be proven. It's even less valid coming from a sore loser on a 2-10 team. You have to weigh the source and the source is grasping for straws. The source is grasping for answers why his team, the leagues best defense can't stop Brady and company. Only 3 teams have this year and 2 of those got help from the refs. 

Maybe instead of piling on unproven allegations you might be better off questioning why your team is 5-7. Apparently you have too much time on your hands with another Jests failed season.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts