Son of Spygate!???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Son of Spygate!???

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't see that link- Turmoil in the Jets locker room? I find thast hard to believe since everybody picked the Jets to go 0-16.

Try to stay on the subject at hand and stop deflecting the issue. I just love that everybody ,all football fans, at least get to hear that BB is up to old tricks.

Most like myself are disgusted others,NE fans,choose to act like Spygate and now the son of Spygate is a non subject and choose to stick their heads in the sand rather then do something about BB's cheatin heart.

Once a cheater. Always a cheater.

[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for specifics.  Well?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Cyn- Patience grasshopper-This "son" issue will grow bigger then the origanal Spygate. Stay tuned!

There were allegations last time that came out to be the facts -that BB was cheating and BB was dealt with. Dealt with with kid gloves in my opinion.

Well, when you get something, you be sure to get back to us.  In the meantime, you just run on home, you little scamp, and avoid playing in traffic.  Remember, what happened the last time! 
    Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

Good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya!? I haven't been in here since the pats beat Denver. I lost a bet and held up my end.

I went to bed at halftime of that one grinning ear to ear only to find out that Denver laid down and died and handed the game to the pats.Oh well.

I wake up this morning and all over the National media the pats have  been accused of cheating...again. Ugh-When does it end folks?When does BB finally get thrown out of the League?

How many chances can the Commish give this guy?In my best patriots fan answer to everything...I smell a conspiracy!!!

Dispicable really. Your thoughts are always welcome.This should be very intersting indeed.

[/QUOTE]

Nice try Skippy.

Must kill you to so the Pat's WIN year after year.

Hope you enjoyed the Sox championship as much as I did. (3 in 10 years)

Jets having another losing season again. No surprise there.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Fantastic win yesterday by the Pats, keep it going.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Inse to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cyn- Patience grasshopper-This "son" issue will grow bigger then the origanal Spygate. Stay tuned!

There were allegations last time that came out to be the facts -that BB was cheating and BB was dealt with. Dealt with with kid gloves in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]

Well, when you get something, you be sure to get back to us.  In the meantime, you just run on home, you little scamp, and avoid playing traffic.  Remember, what happened the last time! 
    Cool

[/QUOTE]

Avoid playing traffic?!

[/QUOTE]

Too stupid to connect the dots. I knew you where a dunce but wow.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

Hammer!!!The pats win year after year??The pats haven,t won anything in what is it 10 years or more now?keep hanging your hat on the AFC East title Hammer...LOL

How does BB stay employed!?

[/QUOTE]

That's real ironic coming from a jets fan... When was the last jets cchampionship? Oh that's right, 40 + years ago.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Bosox Joe- How are  ya?Any articles or dirty blood tests coming out of Big Peddy's camp these days?

Oh I meant Big Poppy and his so called "Fountain of Youth".Tsk tsk tsk ne fans

[/QUOTE]

If I was  a NY fan I wouldn't go any where near the PED issue doushe!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too stupid to connect the dots. I knew you where a dunce but wow.

[/QUOTE]

That's rich considering you aren't bright enough to know it's "avoid playing in traffic" !!!

[/QUOTE]

How long does it take you to sign in to onemanbanned then sign out and sign back in to heygangLH? About one minute give or take... You are the biggest loser to grace this earth..

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

HeygangLH,

If the Pats really did cheat and had a spy at the Texans practice this past week, then how the heck did the Texans jump out to that big lead?

Also, that was the fifth time this season that the Texans went into the half with a lead only to lose the game. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Must kill you to so the Pat's WIN year after year.

Ummm, they haven't won in almost a decade.      

Hope you enjoyed the Sox championship as much as I did. (3 in 10 years)

I think they started out pretty good last century too and we all know how that worked out!!

[/QUOTE]

Beats not winning for 4 decades......funny how you and Leon show up again at same time. Where were you both when Pats won against  Denver and Jets lost to Ravens? You were saying all that week  the Pats would lose. You were both wrong...lol

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hey Kelv- I never watch the pats unless of course they are playing the Jets or they are the only game to watch.

never mind what the Texans have done on the field.There are allgations of cheating once again by your HC!.Aren't you as worried about the integrity of the game as I am and many others are?

I didnt hear hte Patriots Head Coach mentioned yesterday, did you?

I think if Bill Belichick was on the sidelines of a Texans practice during the week, we would have heard about it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Kelv- I never watch the pats unless of course they are playing the Jets or they are the only game to watch.

never mind what the Texans have done on the field.There are allgations of cheating once again by your HC!.Aren't you as worried about the integrity of the game as I am and many others are?

[/QUOTE]

Worried about integrity of game...lol...worry about keeping your coach

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pats are 9 - 3 and the haters can do nothing but sling "cheating" allegations again!!  Just like the kid in the playground that loses all the time and walks away crying:  " cheater, cheater, cheater." while not accepting the fact the other kids in the playground are actually better than them.

.... and yes, I am, fine!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts