Son of Spygate!???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Son of Spygate!???

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cyn- Patience grasshopper-This "son" issue will grow bigger then the origanal Spygate. Stay tuned!

There were allegations last time that came out to be the facts -that BB was cheating and BB was dealt with. Dealt with with kid gloves in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]

Well, when you get something, you be sure to get back to us.  In the meantime, you just run on home, you little scamp, and avoid playing traffic.  Remember, what happened the last time! 
    Cool

[/QUOTE]

Avoid playing traffic?!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for catching that.  I went back and edited it.  There's nothing more embarassing then trying to belittle someone, using poor grammar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

No not yesterday but I woke up to accusation after accusation this morning. Perhaps you should look at todays Sports section or just flip on ESPN. It's everywhere!

I'm worried about the integrity of the game itself.

BB has proven to us his all his blatant lack of integrity in the past. It's a concern and I stated before that I hope the League is as concerned as this football fan.

[/QUOTE]

There is more than one player saying the Patriots cheated now?

All I've heard of is the player from the Texans, I chalked it up to someone who was just fustrated with losing games like they've been.

But if you woke up to accusation after accusation then that leads me to beleive therre is more than one player.

Do you have a link?

Thanks in advance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Kelvana...  you got suckered by Leon and the way he says things.  Only ONE player has said this.  The other accuser is Leon himself!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm accusing no one BUT when the guy has a history of being found guilty of cheating maybe it's worth an investigation?

You know the whole integrity of the game angle?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, perhaps someone should tell Antonio Smith. It's not good for the integrity of the game when a player who is clearly fustrated suggests the other team is cheating.

I'm sure he has concrete proof though. He knows you can't just throw that out there.

I'm sure we will see the evidence Antonio Smith has later in the week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm accusing no one BUT when the guy has a history of being found guilty of cheating maybe it's worth an investigation?

You know the whole integrity of the game angle?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, perhaps someone should tell Antonio Smith. It's not good for the integrity of the game when a player who is clearly fustrated suggests the other team is cheating.

I'm sure he has concrete proof though. He knows you can't just throw that out there.

I'm sure we will see the evidence Antonio Smith has later in the week.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting....  to everyone's knowledge, the faux-pas was filming from an illegal location and that was it!  I wonder what history supports this statement?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hey Leon...I figured you would be talking about this - after all what else is there for you? The Jets run to  clinching the last playoff spot, oh wait a minute....How bout the Jets offense which managed 2 field goals in 2 games, oh wait a minute....Guess your conceeding the season....But Yeah Leon, I got inside info on this game PATS DID CHEAT - see they actually knocked out the Houston player and put a Pats player in his uniform to make sure Houston did not convert on fourth down which would have kept the drive alive for a tying FG...."Belicheat" as you call him is good!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I see many personal attacks towards myself,I believe you all know how cowardly and infintaile aka New Englandly I find that BUT not one of you is disgusted by BB antics again?

Name calling is just a deflection. Lets get into the nittyy gritty of the situation shall we?

BB if founf guilty again does he get thrown out of the League?

I usually believe name calling is not correct, but in your case I'll make an exception. I cannot waste my valuable time reading idiotic comments by a Jet's TROLL. You are truly an IDIOT, so I'm putting you on IGNORE !! Goodbye you usefless fool !!  Hetch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

Illegal Location. Hold on I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard.haha That's a great one. Not a good one BUT a F'n great one.

Once a cheater always a cheater-Do cheaters I mean illegal filmers(haha) get a $500,00 fine and lose a draft pick?

I hope he is found guilty I truly do.

Well folks as always the pleasure has been all yours,illegal filming(haha) thanks-I'll think about that one on the drive home chuckling to myself.

Until we meet again...Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Here's your proof..   from Wikipedia...

The 2007 New England Patriots videotaping controversy, widely dubbed "Spygate",[1][2] refers to an incident in the 2007 National Football League season when the New England Patriots were disciplined by the National Football League (NFL) for videotaping New York Jets' defensive coaches' signals during a September 9, 2007 game from a sideline location, an act deemed by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to be in violation of league rules.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

YOU HOO!! pats fans--there is a PINK Elephant in the room!!Ignoring your problems doesn't make them go away!!

LOL at all of you. If you support BB through Sygate and now Son of Spygate does that mean pats fans condone cheating in sports?

Great subject but nobody has anything to say in BB's defense? Well I agree it's defenseless and he should finally be banned from the League

[/QUOTE]

Hey moron, did you listen to the player who was jokingly saying it. I did and I could barely understand his really bad english if that was what he was speaking. It is called second half adjustments. Thats why we have coaches and they study what the oppenents have done and are doing in the first half. Then the real good teams(Patriots) make half time adjustmenst and are 9-3 and the really dumb ones(Texans, Jets, Giants) do not. Got it fool!?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

Im not sure who phat rexy virgin is but there is no jealousy on my part. It's more like disgust to be honest with you.

Once again folks-Just ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away!

[/QUOTE]

Then if yopu are disgusted we can expect you to go away right? I do not get trolls who come here with nonsense. I could go to a Jets page and have fun for days picking on those pathetic losers but I choose not too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Leopards don't change their spots.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree with you but you can add another one on to the jets once losers always  losers lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB is desperate for another Supebowl win to remove the tarnish of spygate from their first three Superbowl wins.  He will do anything possible to get this monkey off his back.  He also knows Brady's days are numbered and he needs to get the spygate monkey off his back as well.  I have to believe they are up to no good again and the drones seem like a perfect way to pull it off.  Teams like the Broncos are building indoor practice facilities to prevent the Patriot drones from spying on them.  The new bubble will be ready next season!  You don't think they are spending $35 million on this facility for the heck of it do you?  it's to protect their practices from BB and company!

[/QUOTE]

Wont do any good - see Pats have already stolen the alien spacecraft that crashed in Roswell in 1947, and will use its speed and xray vision technology to look right though the indoor bubble roofs....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

SON OF SAL ALOSI TRIPGATE

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

So LH, Smith said he was joking and was surprised people took it seriously. Maybe time for some humble pie?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Cant believe how Lucky I am for being a Pats Fan. Thanks Mr. Kraft, and of course the Greatest Coach in the NFL since Lombardi.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Onemanbanned...why don't you follow your team then..and their forums..? You are so jealous of the Pats that you have to continue to troll on this forum.  If your team has won so many SB's I wouldn't be wasting time posting on this forum...and would be supporting that teams forums. Have a nice day ya' hear!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

Hammer!!!The pats win year after year??The pats haven,t won anything in what is it 10 years or more now?keep hanging your hat on the AFC East title Hammer...LOL

How does BB stay employed!?

[/QUOTE]

BB stays employed because he's simply the best head coach in football.

3 SB titles with more coming.

When did the Jet's win a SB skippy?

Were you even born.

I know I wasn't.

Now run along and play with your little friends and leave football to those who understand the game.

BTW Jets are who we thought they were.  NOBODY!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts