Son of Spygate!???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: Son of Spygate!???

46-6 in the Month of Dec. since 01. What a GREAT TEAM!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Afternoon gang!

What's the latest with BB? have they taken any games away from the pats,suspend BB,suspend Kraft,give the pats the Death penalty?

Thiare  have calmed down in the press but my sources tell me the group fom the League offices here in NY arrived in Foxboro and are in meetings all day trying to figure out what they will do with, the once convicted of cheating the greatest game ever played, BB.

I say they have to make an example-BB has really given them no choice.

Your thoughts are always welcome

what are you're sources? Two soup cans connected to a string, one end in Foxboro and the other connected directly to you in you're mammas basement?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:

Must kill you to so the Pat's WIN year after year.

Ummm, they haven't won in almost a decade.      

Hope you enjoyed the Sox championship as much as I did. (3 in 10 years)

I think they started out pretty good last century too and we all know how that worked out!!

If your a Yankee fan I feel sorry for you.

Actually if your a fan of any NY team.

They all SUK.

Maybe you haven't been paying attention but Boston teams with all their championships is now referred to as TITLE TOWN USA.

I KNOW THAT MUST HURT YOU DEEPLY.

Now run along clueless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

It really is funny to see this troll grasp at straws.. Antonio smith has big time back tracked on his bbaseless allegations yet troll boy continues to press forward like there concrete proof that the pats cheated.. I give him credit though, he sure is a persistant troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

YOU HOO!! pats fans--there is a PINK Elephant in the room!!Ignoring your problems doesn't make them go away!!

LOL at all of you. If you support BB through Sygate and now Son of Spygate does that mean pats fans condone cheating in sports?

Great subject but nobody has anything to say in BB's defense? Well I agree it's defenseless and he should finally be banned from the League

Hey moron, did you listen to the player who was jokingly saying it. I did and I could barely understand his really bad english if that was what he was speaking. It is called second half adjustments. Thats why we have coaches and they study what the oppenents have done and are doing in the first half. Then the real good teams(Patriots) make half time adjustmenst and are 9-3 and the really dumb ones(Texans, Jets, Giants) do not. Got it fool!?

the Giants are not having a good season but exactly how are they one of the "really dumb" teams? To be linked with the Texans and Jets? i don't think you win 2 SBs in 5 years being "really dumb" and i believe thier overall history-recent or historic-would show they really aren't one of the "really dumb" teams...u may have an ax to grind or dislike for them but don't be silly or overreach here

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

It really is funny to see this troll grasp at straws.. Antonio smith has big time back tracked on his bbaseless allegations yet troll boy continues to press forward like there concrete proof that the pats cheated.. I give him credit though, he sure is a persistant troll.

"grasp at straws"

That's all they got.

They define losers.

Still fun to kick (hess) and (banned) around.

Hope they never leave.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Onemanbanned...why don't you follow your team then..and their forums..? You are so jealous of the Pats that you have to continue to troll on this forum.  If your team has won so many SB's I wouldn't be wasting time posting on this forum...and would be supporting that teams forums. Have a nice day ya' hear!

How can one be jealous of a team that has won less than mine, skippy.

Stop lying fool. You're a jets fan. The Giants fans would run a screwball like you out of town.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

Cant believe how Lucky I am for being a Pats Fan. Thanks Mr. Kraft, and of course the Greatest Coach in the NFL since Lombardi.

I might go Walsh Gibbs Noll and Landry in there with or ahead of BB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Cant believe how Lucky I am for being a Pats Fan. Thanks Mr. Kraft, and of course the Greatest Coach in the NFL since Lombardi.

Then you would be wrong.

Try to keep it real.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Then you would be wrong.

Try to keep it real.

keep it real? what?

Walsh and Landry were innovators who changed the way the game is played offensively and defensively respectfully...Noll 4-0 in the SB...Gibbs 3 SB wins with 3 different QBs

u may not agree but "then u would be wrong" is pretty weak as a challenge

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Hey the guy with too many "X"s in his name-Thanks I think? The name calling hiding behind one's computer screen I think we can all do without though.I find it quite New Englandy..you know infantile and cowardly.

As far as BB goes I hope they find something like they did last time.Then he has to go. I wonder how the investigation is going today.I understand all the media trucks are outside the pats facilty.

let me make a call and see if they are going give the pats the Death Penalty for cheating...again.

hang on!

Except I'm not sitting behind a computer, I actually work for a living..unlike you who just sits in mommys basementt in yesterday's underwear. Mayne you should try working, it can be fun and you get money for it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Hey the guy with too many "X"s in his name-Thanks I think? The name calling hiding behind one's computer screen I think we can all do without though.I find it quite New Englandy..you know infantile and cowardly.

As far as BB goes I hope they find something like they did last time.Then he has to go. I wonder how the investigation is going today.I understand all the media trucks are outside the pats facilty.

let me make a call and see if they are going give the pats the Death Penalty for cheating...again.

hang on!

I got tired of waiting for your answer and looked it up myself.

Jets in their history have appeared in ONLY 1 SB.

That defines PATHETIC.

No wonder your jealous of the Pat's continued success.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Onemanbanned...why don't you follow your team then..and their forums..? You are so jealous of the Pats that you have to continue to troll on this forum.  If your team has won so many SB's I wouldn't be wasting time posting on this forum...and would be supporting that teams forums. Have a nice day ya' hear!

And I spend time here because I find the delusional bandwagon patsies fans to be quite amusing.

Just you being here defines you as a "jealous loser".

How's your team doing these days?

Case closed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Just you being here defines you as a "jealous loser".

How's your team doing these days?

Case closed.

You are entitled to your worthless opinion.

But you are amusing.

[/QUOTE]

Still can't bring yourself to telling us how your team is doing?

Now that is too funny my clueless jealous one.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Stop lying fool. You're a jets fan. The Giants fans would run a screwball like you out of town.

Too funny, when all else fails skippy resorts to "you're a jet fan".

The only thing missing was your teenage girl LMAO@U

I see I have destroyed you. It was easy. LMAO@U

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"My team is doing terrible this year, but at the end of the year both them and the cheatriots will not be hoisting a trophy."

Only one team will. The odds are against every team to do so. 

But, that doesn't mean that all other seasons are created equal. 

I enjoyed the hell out of our last two seasons we went to the Super Bowl for example. 

I enjoy when the Pats when the division. 

I enjoy the excitement of getting ready to watch playoff games - even early rounders. 

If you asked a fan of neither the Jets or the Pats which team they would like to root for the rest of the season (and they had to choose one), 99 percent would choose the Pats. And of those that didn't, none would bring up some ridiculous accusation from an angry Texans player furious over his team's pathetic lost season.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Some people find the other team blowing it rather than their team winning it, as relatively unsatisfying, since of course the game itself is to determine who the best team is. I doubt somebody like you would see it that way though; being devoid of any decency or integrity whatsoever.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from johnaddar1. Show johnaddar1's posts

This is jealousy as anyone with half a brain understands that cheating would happen before gameday.  With that simple fact, then it makes no sense that BB would allow Houston to be up 17-7 at the half.  It is plain that BB is a master of halftime adjustments and he outcoached Houston.  He did the same against Denver on a bigger scale.  I am sorry about Houston's lousy football team but be a man and state the fact>  Pats are a much better team and BB is one of the greatest coaches of all time.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Still can't bring yourself to telling us how your team is doing?

Now that is too funny my clueless jealous one.

My team is doing terrible this year, but at the end of the year both them and the cheatriots will not be hoisting a trophy.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe or maybe not.

The difference between your team and the Pat's is clear even to the blind.

Pat fans get to watch their team in the playoffs year in and year out.

So far 3 of those years ended with a SB victory.

You on the other hand get to watch the Pat's play while praying they lose.

Pretty sad hey loser.

I'am sure you sat in front of your tv during the world series praying the cards would beat the Red Sox.

How did that work out for you?

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts