So...no one wants Wes, huh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So...no one wants Wes, huh?

Shocking, no one has offered Wes Welker a contract. No one even seems to be interested in the guy. 

Dolphins, Texans(Still possible, they cut Walter), Broncos, SF and all the other false teams have yet to give Welker a shout. 

9+ millions for a sub-5'10 slot WR with 4.7 speed...

Why don't the Pats just take a plane, fill it up with 9 million dollars in singles and fly it into the middle of the Atlantic, that woiuld be a much better use of that money.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: So...no one wants Wes, huh?

Not much tread left in the tire, that's why.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

How do you know no one has offered him a contract yet?

You don't accept the first contract offered to you unless it's exactly what you wanted. Maybe he got an offer and he's hoping another team outbids

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Wes has an offer already in hand from pats.  He is going to see what's out there and they probably agreed to let pats know what it is.....then they'll go from there.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

You don't accept the first contract offered to you unless it's exactly what you wanted. Maybe he got an offer and he's hoping another team outbids

No buzz, only the Pats are bidding on him and Wes thinks he's worth more than what the Pats are offering. And if others have bidded on him, why wouldn't he sign with them? The Pats aren't going to budge on this and what a better way to stick it to the Pats for not offering him more than to sign with someone else? 

Only TFB thinks Wes is the most valuable player in the NFL. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Wes has an offer already in hand from pats.  He is going to see what's out there and they probably agreed to let pats know what it is.....then they'll go from there.  

BS! Wes is gonna get what the Pats give him, or he wil be playing for less elsewhere to "Stick it in Bill's face." Hows that workin for ya now BUTTERFINGERS?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

If any team has any interest in Welker , they will first contact an important person like 49Patriots to let him know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

No buzz, only the Pats are bidding on him and Wes thinks he's worth more than what the Pats are offering. And if others have bidded on him, why wouldn't he sign with them? The Pats aren't going to budge on this and what a better way to stick it to the Pats for not offering him more than to sign with someone else? 

Why you slagging TFB? He's very respected here and if he worships Wes so fkn what. Stop be a board bully

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

If any team has any interest in Welker , they will first contact 49Patriots to let him know.

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Wes is gonna get what the Pats give him, or he wil be playing for less elsewhere to "Stick it in Bill's face." How's that workin for ya now BUTTERFINGERS?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

There was virtually no buzz on Ellerbe to MIA before he signed there. There hasn't been much buzz on the corners but I doubt no one wants them.

This isn't just about the Patriots If Wes gets an offer from, say the Bengals, he might be waiting to see if HOU wants to outbid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Pats haven't offered him squat, the next offer will be Welker's first offer...from the Pats or any other. 

I really wishes he leaves! Welker is like that one girl who you've been dating for a while and you think you love, but she doesn't help you better yourself and she's always holding you back, but you can't see it because she's so hot. We'll never win a SB as long as Welker is here, mark my words. 

The offense is too soft, too small and there's no room for RBs to move so we're overly reliant on Brady. UGH!!! We're either going to field the exact same team as we did last year or get worst (if we lose out on Talib) because we have to pay 9 million to a SLOT WR WITH 4.7 speed! If it were Victor Cruz, I'd understand, he can turn a short pass into 6 and he keeps Safeties on their toes. But Wes Welker? Jeezus!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

49Patriots

So then you just keep fantazizing about some buxom hot blondes, thinking your life will change and improve after you hook up with that bimbo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

I wouldnt be surprised if Denver is in the running for Wes. I dont know who else would be interested  though

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Tydog's comment:

I wouldnt be surprised if Denver is in the running for Wes. I dont know who else would be interested  though

They got Stokley

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO at nobody else wanting Welker.  You really think that?  Is that really how simple minded some of you are?  Just because he hasn't accepted a deal yet doesn't mean nobody wants him or nobody has offered him a deal. 

If I was to guess, which I'm going to do right now, and it's probably a pretty good guess, is that Welker wants to remain a Patriot but he isn't going to sign for chump change.  I bet he has received offers, probably pretty darn good offers, and he is wanting the Patriots to be a little more fair on their offer.  Based on the Patriots past they probably offered chump change and aren't going to budge.  So Welker has a delima... play for the cheap team and accept the chump change because he doesn't want to leave or accept some real money with another team.  

We will see shortly which way Welker decides to go.  We have seen this here a lot folk... Pats are not willing to spend the money to keep certain key guys here and then they end up signing less talented "project" players or failures in other systems just so they can get "value"!!  Hahahaha at Value!  Get some quality players and forget about these "Project" "Value" players.  Heck, team's are making big moves and BB is sitting on Krafts wallet!! Get off that damn wallet and pay some quality players!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

If I were running the show in Cincy I would bring wes in. He  would give Dalton a pretty good option to A J green on the outside.

You just let the cat out the bag

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Not much tread left in the tire, that's why.

We are talking about Wes Welker aren't we? No tread? With all due respect what an ignorant thing to say. The guy caught over 100 passes again last year. He is the best safety blanket in the league. I am upset about his two infamous drops in the last two years but he is still THE best at what he does.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

49Patriots

So then you just keep fantazizing about some buxom hot blondes, thinking your life will change and improve after you hook up with that bimbo.

No, you dump her and find someone who you can start a family with (Get SB rings). 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Hou let go of Walter...so they could use a WR...Also played college ball in Texas Tech and is from Oklahoma I believe...so closer to home I guess

Cin would be a dark horse IMO. WR needy and could make a deal that expires in time for AJ Greens contract

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

They got Stokley

Welkers and Stokley's numbers don't even compare.  I bet Welker would have better numbers then that in Denver with Manning.  I'm pretty sure Manning and Elway would both love to have Welker as a Bronco.  Matter of fact, as much as I would hate to see it, if he doesn't play for the Patriots I hope he goes to Denver.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts