Sorry, 1 negative comment please...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Sorry, 1 negative comment please...

I call em all of it, the good, the bad and the ugly. Made my good comments earlier but I need to get this off my chest. I continue to remain very frustrated by the play of the 2 Vets on the O Line. We are too deep into the season for Mankins and Solder to be the weak links of the O Line and they are. Wendell is doing his best to fill in, Cannon got hurt but he's a fill in as well. Solder and Mankins are the estabilished Vets and are not helping matters and need to find out what's up with their games. Solder looked simply awful.

OK, that's my only downer for the day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Sorry, 1 negative comment please...

Solder isn't an established vet.  He's only in his third year in the league.  These guys get noticed and spotlighted when they get beat.  On every other play, they do their jobs well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Btw, that was Von Miller Solder was trying to block

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The O-line has not been its usual overachieving self this year. They used to play poorly once in a great while, and then it was a surprise. It's no longer a surprise at all.

Solder is not the phenom 1st round pick some would lead you to believe, and Mankins has not only been overrated over the years, but is showing his age as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Solder looked off balance all night, you'd think practicing against Jones all week would help that. Have to say Von Miller is very quick and his hand work was outstanding against Solder

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

This^

Butkus Award winner, 2x All Pro, 2x Pro Bowl, Defensive Rookie Of The Year, has 32 sacks in 2 1/2 seasons... he's pretty good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

If we are allowed 1 negative comment....Joe Vellano.

Wow, I do not think I have ever seen a DT play a worse game. Denver picked on him all night. What a poor game. Jones not as bad, but also played like a turnstyle.

Was Soap injured? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^ Joe V is to small he was really getting blown off the line most of the night, he's a rotation player not a starter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Dont want to be negative after such an awesome win but my disappointment would be Hightower. Boy did the D get better when Fletcher replaced him! Also what was up with Aaron Dobson? Did he get hurt? Not targeted all game was he? And he sat the last 5 drives I read. Last question; Dennard. Did he re-injure his knee? Anybody know. Great game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

BTW, these are New England fans we are talking about.......didn't you hear? Solder was supposed to dominate Miller all night, and keep him from making any plays at all. Oh wait, didn't he accomplish this pretty much in the 2nd half?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Dont want to be negative after such an awesome win but my disappointment would be Hightower. Boy did the D get better when Fletcher replaced him! Also what was up with Aaron Dobson? Did he get hurt? Not targeted all game was he? And he sat the last 5 drives I read. Last question; Dennard. Did he re-injure his knee? Anybody know. Great game!

From Reiss

Injuries to monitor: Third-year right tackle Marcus Cannon, who has been elevated to the top unit after starter Sebastian Vollmer sustained a season-ending leg injury Oct. 27, left the game in the first quarter with an ankle injury and did not return. … No announcement was made during the game, but Blount might have sustained a concussion on the hit on which he fumbled. … Starting cornerback Alfonzo Dennard left the game in the second quarter and did not return. He entered the day questionable with a knee injury … Receiver Aaron Dobson didn't play on the final five drives, but it was unclear if that was injury-related. … Veteran defensive tackle Isaac Sopoaga didnt play in the second half, although it was unclear if that was because of injury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Solder looked off balance all night, you'd think practicing against Jones all week would help that. Have to say Von Miller is very quick and his hand work was outstanding against Solder

loved the play where vereen chipped Milller while coming out of the backfield then caught a pass... Did you see that one?

I was like ...  'Is vereen the only player who came to play tonight ?  Does he have to do everything...?'   He knocked miller off balance ... it was great.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

But doesnt he S*ck? Atleast thats what rusty has been telling me....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Id like to give some props to the Svetk Kid. He came in for Cannon and I never heard his name called so Good job handling Phillips

Sections
Shortcuts