Sorry about a Jets thread but this slide show is just to funny!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Sorry about a Jets thread but this slide show is just to funny!

The New York Jets Circus of 2012.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/photos/1212/new-york-jets-2012/?sct=hp_t2_a12&eref=sihp

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Sorry about a Jets thread but this slide show is just to funny!

Bart Scott should be gone at the end of the season......should be gone now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I liked the third pic. "The Father Of Our Country" was lookng very noble in that pose. lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

funny thing is Bart Scott sux!!! Half our TD's were aimed right at him!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Tears!

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=76117&page=3

"The Jets are just a QB away from being a SB contender.

The OL is still top notch and ranks 4th in the league according to PFF. We are 10th in the league in rushing despite having a QB. Our Wrs are young and promising. Stuckey with a mediocre QB would have likely topped 1000 yards this year. Not to mention he is pretty clutch. Holmes had a very good start to the year. Hill is a great blocker, has size, speed and gives good effort. He will only get better. Given another year of development along with a substantial upgrade at QB and our receivers could be very good. Our receiving core compliments each other very well. Stuckey is a perfect slot receiver who should be our third down threat who will only get better with better with Holmes back and as Hill develops as a threat. Hill height, deep speed and could be a great red zone threat and Holmes has the ability to turn any catch into a big play and can also dominate a game. If we keep Edwards that is a very strong receiving core with great potential. The downside is no receiving TE with Keller likely gone. But hopefully we can replace Keller with a more well rounded TE that fits our offense better. In other words one that can block. While Greene stepped up a lot this year he is likely gone. The Jets need another back to go along with Powell. I hope they resign Moore. His loss would be rough.

Our D is a top 5 D. Arguably the best D in he league. The D has been left on an island by itself all year watching our O go 3 and out all game. The D single handily kept us in games all year. With any offensive productivity our D will be very good. The big question is will Rex and Petine be back? If they will be back the D will likely be a top 5 D again next year. Our DL and secondary are both very good. Harris is solid and Davis showed some flashes. We will likely need to replace Thomas, Pace and Scott.

The Jets have as talented a roster as any team in the league. They just lack a QB. Unfortunately this is a QB driven league. Give the Jets a mediocre Alex Smith type QB and they are instantly a title contender."

Cannot be made up!

Wow,  funny thread

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Best Quote Ever!!

"Overall, in my opinion, I think this has a chance to be the best team that I've had since I've been the coach here." 

-Rex Ryan

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Honestly I can't even believe this was found on SI's website...wow! This Bart Scott really needs to just go away (and I'm sure we'll never see or hear from him again anyway). I hate to sound so cruel, but after his comments abaout NFL fans and the disrespect he's shown towards "average" folks, I hope he loses every single penny he has made in the NFL. I'm sure he's not far from that right now.

It's nice to see a bunch of loud mouths be shut up - even to the point that they won't allow themselves to talk to the very people that put them in the spotlight they never deserved. Just a bunch of fools. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

I still can't tell which part I like best:

1. Is it the guy who is most vocal who enjoys reiterating how pathetic each player is that walks by?

2. Might it be the guy at the end who laughs after the onslaught of outrage thrown in the players' direction?

3. Is it the guy who is dead serious who is clamoring for Tebow in the second half?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI

Got to say that was one of the funniest things I've watched in a while. The guy that just points and yells "garbage! garbage! garbage!" gets my vote as jet's fan of the year.

Sections
Shortcuts