Sorry, but Butler stinks!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Sorry, but Butler stinks!

In Response to Re: Sorry, but Butler stinks!:
    True you wanna join in too....Rusty on ignore,...so I got nothing to do until 5....Please stop tryna make shyt up....I got so many haters, you guys are getting it confused...the 05' statement was for the guy that said 04-07 teams were stacked, so I said what about 05, I know the afc chship game was in 06', so please stop reaching and read carefully....and I ALSO never said they were bad teams, I said they could have used some help!  big differencw, and if you cant keep a 21 pt lead, then yes you need help on defense, why is this hard to understand? Moss was drafted in 98, and Welker i think in 04'....What players are you talking about....Meriweather is the only draft pick....HEllo!  
    Posted by patsfan76
    I didnt know if you speak facts you are bitter, and dont assume Ive been a fan since 76, that could mean anything...thats the problem with you billicheck clones, you have no real opinion of anything...you cant strand on your own two, so rather than actually start a thread (the reason the board is here)  you guys just wait for people to make opinions and jump on people with the BIll we trust in your back pocket, and say things like, are you a coach?   gimme a break...thats why this board is getting old...none of the regulars anymore, just this new zombie fan base...I mean why have a board, if you s muchks all agree with everything....Im good, I woulr rather listen to the d icks on weei, then entertain this zombie fan base....You guys are gonna be in trouble soon they way you put to mush effort into s ucking Bills a rse, yuo cant possibly have a clue on whats going on in the world..and its that follower zombie, robot mentality that will be your downfall in life...cuz shyt is going down soon and you better stand for what you believe in, and I aint talking about a guy name Mckenzie...   but have fun agreeing and blowin g each other....

wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Hey Rusty, keep my name out your mouth unless I speak to you...how you bringing my name into one of your arguments of which I have nothing to do with..  Who the F uck are you anyway....Bill's pothead son?  Get a f riggin life, you look a little too scronny to be a bodyguard....everything non-giddy about the pats is irrational to you d ouche bag!   Please refrain from using my name on other threads unless directing at me...its disrespectful, and I wont go all cyberthug on you, but lets just say..I can tell you are a wuss, and  you dont want no part of me...so keep it Breezy my Neezy!
    Posted by patsfan76

I love this mistake...I mean, about as much as I love concer.

So I ask you, patsfan...what DOES Russ want, since he "don't want none" of you? Wanting none of something implies wanting some part of it.

Also, from an earlier post, It's not "I could care less". That would mean you DO, in fact, care. What you mean to say is "I COULDN'T care less", implying you don't care at all, which is what you were going for.

I don't usually care about grammar or punctuation, but lazy ignorance of the english language is another issue completely. Mean what you say, don't expect everyone else to dumb down to your level to understand your convoluted mess.

Now, to dismount from my high-horse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I wish we would ignore this clown. Butler wasn't beat. That wasn't a catchable ball to begin with. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hope you're right, but I'm just calling it like I see it!" The only problem is you don't see it very well. Your problem is simply: too small a sample size. Butler is still too young for anyone to know where he will end up. I've seen good things, I've seen bad. Maybe halfway through this season your post will be more appropriate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

What nobody is getting here is I'm not basing this thread just on Thursday night's game.  The bonehead plays he made Thursday night was just a small example.

What I see is a player who is not grasping things in real-time and as a result is always a step behind.  I don't care about how many solo/assisted tackles because he very well could have made many of those tackles 40 yards down field.

I've heard all summer by many fans and media that this "athletic freak" is going to blossom into a star!  Not buying it.  McCourty will be starting over him by mid season. 

I concur with Patfan.  This board used to have objective fans that would have a healthy debate with you.  Now you have these BB zombies (as Patfan stated) that do nothing but pull out the "In Bill we Trust" card and if you disagree you're an automatic troll. 

We'll see this year whether I'm right or wrong and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. 

God knows, I hope I'm wrong!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gt281ci. Show gt281ci's posts

butler is a stud! he just needs some time to develop

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

" Hope you're right, but I'm just calling it like I see it!" The only problem is you don't see it very well. Your problem is simply: too small a sample size. Butler is still too young for anyone to know where he will end up. I've seen good things, I've seen bad. Maybe halfway through this season your post will be more appropriate.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Wow, a well reasoned answer!  I don't agree with the wording of the OP either, if you don't like him, O.K. but it seems pretty early.  I understand when you are holding the opposite opinion of the popular one sometimes you dig in your heels and fight for what you think is right.  Rusty, less name calling wouldn't make the board a worse place.  Seems like you start that very often lately.  Whatever, its your life, but it isn't helping, and you then fed into PatFan76's downward spiral.  Not that he needed alot of help.  Its bad enough with the out of town trolling, lets not let a simple but total disagreement get us all at each other.  OP's tone was respectful to the contrary opinions of all, and after some rough treatment, he reacted.  PatFan just must have had a bad day, or ate some raw onion or something.  Whatever.  Butler will rise, or fail, and we can meet back here and laugh and point fingers wherever they should go.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

What nobody is getting here is I'm not basing this thread just on Thursday night's game.  The bonehead plays he made Thursday night was just a small example. What I see is a player who is not grasping things in real-time and as a result is always a step behind.  I don't care about how many solo/assisted tackles because he very well could have made many of those tackles 40 yards down field. I've heard all summer by many fans and media that this "athletic freak" is going to blossom into a star!  Not buying it.  McCourty will be starting over him by mid season.  I concur with Patfan.  This board used to have objective fans that would have a healthy debate with you.  Now you have these BB zombies (as Patfan stated) that do nothing but pull out the "In Bill we Trust" card and if you disagree you're an automatic troll.  We'll see this year whether I'm right or wrong and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.  God knows, I hope I'm wrong!
    Posted by deluxbury

Side note.  On the "In Bill we trust" thing.  Name all the coaches of the Patriots that won a Superbowl.  NOW name all the coaches of the Patriots who tried to, and didn't.  See?  If, when Bill came over, you asked me if I would let him coach 20 years if for 3 of them we could win superbowls, and the other 17 be total failures, i would have said "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".  So I already got a better deal than that.  I feel that we OWE Bill that trust, because he lifted us out of the perennial Patriot loserhood into a 3 SB champion. (I also believe he broke "the curse" for the Sox by doing it). yeah, I trust him.  And when he got here, he did things I didn't understand, behaved the opposite of what analysts said he should, and won with players people said were not good enough.  He was right.  I wouldn't take Holmgren, Reid, Cowher, Dungy, Payton, whoever that wax figure is in Indy, Green, Ryan, Nolan, Harbaugh, Fisher, Tomlin, Coughlin, Chucky, or even Vince Lombardi resurrected over him.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The training camp reports on Butler tell a story similar to Wilhite during the season last year.  The initial reports were quite positive.  However, he seemed to have a day when he got beaten bad, got words of encouragement, and that was the end of anything positive.  Although I still think Wilhite is at best a nickel back, I don't think he's a bad as some of us think.  The guy lost his confidence last year and never found it again.  Going back through the various training camp reports concerning Butler, it looks like he also lost his confidence after one or two bad days.  He'll recover.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The whiners are already coming out and it isn't even the regular season yet.  Heaven forbid we not win every game 100-0, or this board will be nothing but "The team stinks!  It's the end of the world!  Waaaaaahhhh!"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He grabbed 3 int's last year and had a pick 6 in the HOU game.  He's a smaller faster corner than McCourty and Bodden, more of a "ball Hawking", than a cover corner at this point.  As a nickel back he gives the Pats a big play threat. 

IMO he's got the 3rd CB locked up right now which is an important position.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'll say it again, ignore this guy. 

Butler lost an uncatchable ball against Lance Moore. He lost the ball because the ball was heading out of bounds. He looked around, couldn't find it and tried to slow down Lance Moore and got caught in a holding penalty.

And Butler got beat by Reggie Bush, arguably the quickest back in football, around the edge. First of all, if Butler has to make that tackle it means the LBs or Safeties aren't doing their job. 

Football is 11 on 11, you want to tell me Drew Brees was holding a block? Mighty is right, if we're not winning 100-0 the team suks. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

I just don't get the completely irrational dislike for a guy that is a very solid young corner with tons of potential.

Butler "stinks" is completely overeactionary and knee-jerk. But when you are asked to explain your reasoning you get defensive. And your evasiveness is underdoggesque.  

Nobody is saying you aren't entitled to your own opinion. But when you say something ridiculous like "Butler stinks!" people are going to expect you to back it up with examples. Which you have failed to do.

Furthermore, if you were so right and russ was so wrong, why aren't there more people here backing you up? If there is anything sports fans love to do, (especially on an internet  forum) it's complain. If Butler really did stink, there would be plenty of people here to agree with you.

Lastly, if you really think Butler should have done something to stop that run, you have clearly never played organized football. Do you realize how quickly a play like that takes place? The only way a CB makes a play on that is if he is cheating run hard and guesses right on the gap. Then, maybe he has a chance. If the LBs and safety cant get there, what makes you think the CB should? 

There is a guy on the Celtics forum that has been on Rajon Rondo for years. Even though he is considered by most as one of the top young point guards in the league, this guy just focuses on Rondo's weaknesses. He drones on, and on, and on. He can't see the forest through the trees. The point is, it's human nature to see what we want to see when we look at something. If you are entrenched enough you will be able to convince yourself that Butler s ucks, no matter what he does. I think a lot of people are just asking that you be a little more reasonable and open minded.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

I tend to agree with the original poster.  Butler does not seem to anticipate anything.  Having speed but not know when to use it sounds like Chad Jackson.  Butler at this point stinks.  Can he get better, sure he's young and still learning the defence and other teams tendencies.  We need Bodden healthy thats for sure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Before and during the draft, I was surprised at how many fans were saying we didn't need a corner because Butler was the answer across from Bodden.  I'm not totally down on Butler--he's still a very young player who needs some time to develop--but he's definitely not a starting quality corner yet--and we don't know if he'll ever be one.  That's why I thought the McCourty pick was a good one.  I think by week six or so (barring injury) the starters will be Bodden and McCourty. I wouldn't go so far as to say Butler stinks, but he also hasn't impressed me yet.  Like Wilhite (who last year did stink in my opinion), Butler is often a step behind and out of position to make a play.  That's just not going to cut it against elite passing teams like the Saints and Colts.  And if we're going to win a Super Bowl, we need corners who can at least slow down the top passing offenses.  Last year, we just looked helpless against those offenses.  At this point, I just don't see Butler as the guy who's going to turn this secondary around.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

The learning curve for cornerbacks is VERY steep.  It's not learning a bunch of plays like most positions.  It's learning how to react to the guy across from you.

If you look at the career track of most of the great and good corners, they didn't really break out until their second or third year.

Nmandi Asomugha was largely mocked as a bust until his third season.

Give Butler some time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hammer219. Show hammer219's posts

Samuel as a rookie and somewhat as a second year player looked like Wilhite last year . . . and he was in sub packages while whilhite was the starting left corner  . . . Samuel didn't start to show until his third year (whilhite made some plays against NO). Butler looked ok as a rookie (a rookie Mike Haynes is rare) and will be a solid left corner .. . he won't lose games by himself. It's the secondary as a unit that has to improve. All of them need to play as a unit not 4 individual players. My confidence in Butler is high and McCourty looks like a keeper, but guaranteed he will have his rookie moments as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The learning curve for cornerbacks is VERY steep.  It's not learning a bunch of plays like most positions.  It's learning how to react to the guy across from you. If you look at the career track of most of the great and good corners, they didn't really break out until their second or third year. Nmandi Asomugha was largely mocked as a bust until his third season. Give Butler some time.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Very true, Reevis' rookie year was 2007. The Pats and Randy Moss gave the Jets a good whooping. In 2008, Moss beat him constantly as well. Last year, Reevis put it all together. One play isn't enough to gauge a player, certainly not a CB. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Samuel as a rookie and somewhat as a second year player looked like Wilhite last year . . . and he was in sub packages while whilhite was the starting left corner  . . . Samuel didn't start to show until his third year (whilhite made some plays against NO). 
    Posted by hammer219

Actually, Samuel made an impression in his rookie year (2003) and moved into the starting position in his second year.  Here's what the Pat's website reports for Samuel during his first two seasons:

2004 season

2004 (13/8/3/3):  Indianapolis (9/9): Saw extensive action in the secondary and notched three solo tackles and a pass defensed in the Patriots' 27-24 victory over the Colts ... Batted down a Peyton Manning pass intended for Reggie Wayne in the second quarter.  at Arizona (9/19):  Collected two solo tackles and a pass defensed in the Patriots' 23-12 victory over the Cardinals ... Broke up a Josh McCown pass intended for Karl Williams in the fourth quarter.  at Buffalo (10/3): Saw action as the fifth defensive back in the Patriots' 31-17 victory over the Bills.  Miami (10/10):  Started at cornerback and tallied four solo tackles, a pass defensed and a forced fumble in the Patriots' 24-10 victory over the Dolphins ... Batted down a deep ball intended for Marty Booker in the second quarter.  Seattle (10/17):  Saw significant action at cornerback in the Patriots' 30-20 victory over the Seahawks ... Stopped Mack Strong for a 2-yard loss on a screen pass late in the fourth quarter.  N.Y. Jets (10/24):  Started at cornerback and notched three solo tackles, two passes defensed and a forced fumble in the Patriots' 13-7 win over the Jets ... Forced Justin McCareins to fumble in the first quarter, but the loose ball was recovered by the Jets ... Batted down a pass intended for Justin McCareins in the third quarter ... Knocked down another pass intended for Justin McCareins in the fourth quarter.  at Pittsburgh (10/31):  Made his second consecutive start at cornerback and collected three solo tackles against the Steelers ... Forced Antwaan Randle-El to fumble in the second quarter, but the ball rolled out of bounds.  at St. Louis (11/7):  Started at cornerback and tallied a solo tackle in the Patriots' 40-22 road win against the Rams.  Buffalo (11/14):  Dressed but did not play in the Patriots' commanding 29-6 victory over the Bills.  at Kansas City (11/22): Collected four solo tackles and two passes defensed in the Patriots' 27-19 Monday Night victory over the Chiefs ... Tipped a pass intended for Eddie Kennison down the right sideline in the second quarter ... Batted down a Green pass intended for Kennison during the Chiefs final drive of the game.  Baltimore (11/28):  Inactive.  at Cleveland (12/5):  Inactive.  Cincinnati (12/12):  Registered a solo tackle and three passes defensed, including an interception return for a touchdown in the Patriots' AFC East clinching 35-28 victory over the Bengals ... Knocked down a Carson Palmer pass intended Chad Johnson in the first quarter ... Picked off a Carson Palmer pass intended for T.J. Houshmandzadeh and scampered down the sideline for a 34-yard interception return for a touchdown in the second quarter ... Batted down a pass intended for Tony Stewart in the end zone during the third quarter.  at Miami (12/20):  Collected five solo tackles and a pass defensed ... Knocked down an A.J. Feeley pass intended for Marty Booker in the second quarter ... Teamed with Willie McGinest to stop Sammy Morris for no gain on a rush in the fourth quarter.  at N.Y. Jets (12/26):  Registered five solo tackles in the Patriots' 23-7 victory over the Jets ... Stopped Justin McCareins short of the first down on a fourth-and-six play in the fourth quarter.  San Francisco (1/2):  Started at cornerback and collected three tackles and a pass defensed in the Patriots' 21-7 victory over the 49ers ... Batted down a Ken Dorsey pass intended for Curtis Conway on third-and-five in the first quarter.

2004 Postseason (2/2/0/0):  Indianapolis (1/16):  Started at cornerback and collected three solo tackles in the Patriots' 20-3 victory over the Colts.  at Pittsburgh (1/23):  Recorded four tackles and four passes defensed in the Patriots' 41-27 AFC Championship victory over the Steelers ... Deflected a Ben Roethlisberger pass that was then picked off by Eugene Wilson in the first quarter ... Used a corner blitz to stop Duce Staley for no gain on a rush up the middle in the first quarter ... Batted down a Roethlisberger pass intended for Plaxico Burress in the second quarter ... Broke up a Roethlisberger pass intended for Burress in the third quarter ... Deflected a Roethlisberger pass intended for Hines Ward in the third quarter ... Knocked down another pass intended for Burress in the end zone during the fourth quarter.    

2003 Season

2003 (16/1, 3/0): Played in all 16 games at cornerback with one starting assignment … Made his NFL debut at Buffalo (9/7) … Named NFL Rookie of the Week for his performance against the N.Y. Jets (9/21).

N.Y. Jets (9/21): Named NFL Rookie of the Week for his performance against the Jets … Registered his first career interception when he picked off Vinny Testaverde and returned it 55 yards for the game-winning touchdown on the first play of the fourth quarter … It was the first time a Patriots rookie returned an interception for a touchdown since Oct. 17, 1999 when Andy Katzenmoyer picked off a Dan Marino pass and scampered 57 yards. Tennessee (10/5): Tallied six solo tackles, his second highest tackle total of the season. Miami (10/19): Made his first career start and made two solo tackles … Deflected a Jay Fiedler deep pass that was intended for Derrius Thompson … The tipped ball was then intercepted by Eugene Wilson. Denver (11/3): Sealed the Patriots’ fifth straight victory by intercepting a Danny Kanell pass intended for Ashley Lelie with seven seconds remaining in the game. Indianapolis (11/30): Registered a career-high eight tackles (7 solo) … Made a nice tackle to keep Edgerrin James out of the end zone on a seven-yard run, setting up the Patriots’ goal line stand late in the fourth quarter.

2003 Postseason (3/0):  Tennessee (1/10): Collected two solo tackles in the Patriots’ 17-14 divisional playoff victory over the Titans … Sealed the victory by breaking up a pass intended for Drew Bennett on fourth-and-12 with 1:38 remaining in the game. Indianapolis (1/18): Tallied three solo tackles and a pass defense in the Patriots’ 24-14 AFC Championship victory over the Colts. Carolina (2/1): Saw action as the fifth defensive back in the Patriots’ 32-29 Super Bowl XXXVIII victory over the Panthers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry, but Butler stinks! : Very true, Reevis' rookie year was 2007. The Pats and Randy Moss gave the Jets a good whooping. In 2008, Moss beat him constantly as well. Last year, Reevis put it all together. One play isn't enough to gauge a player, certainly not a CB. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Here are Revis's career highlights.  He was way better than either Wilhite or Butler right from the start.  He was a starter right from the beginning of his career!

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS

◊ Started all 32 games in his career and has recorded 150 tackles, one sack, eight interceptions, one touchdown, 28 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.

◊ Earned his first Pro Bowl selection in 2008 after finishing the season with 59 tackles, five interceptions, 15 passes defensed, one forced fumble, two fumble recoveries, as well as his first career sack and first career interception return for touchdown.

◊ Named to the Pro Football Weekly All-Rookie Team in 2007 along with David Harris, marking the second consecutive season that the Jets first two draft selection were all-rookie choices. D’Brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold earned similar recognition in 2006.

◊ In his rookie season in 2007, he led the secondary and ranked third on the team with 91 total tackles, leading the team with 77 solo tackles and 13 passes defensed.

◊ Became the Jets first rookie to start at cornerback on opening day since Ray Mickens, at DEN, 9/6/96.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Personally I found Samuels to be a very poor tackler.  He isn't meeting expectations in Philly. 

There is a reason why Belichick went after McCourty.  He had to feel that the defensive backfield was a high need.  Odrick was on my radar and I was very surprised that a CB was selected.  My reasoning was place more pressure on the QB and the DBs will look better.  Obviously, Bill didn't see things that way.  There might be legit questions on Butler being that 2nd corner.  This is not to say that Butler's a bust but may require time to develop.  You need 3 good CBs in todays league anyway. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

As far as defensive scheme go I will submit to the loss of a DC being significant but not general play.  IMHO, Samuels played much like he did in NE but in the NFC East they tend to be more of a power running outfit, thus exposed for what he is.  I'm not saying he's the worst CB in the league because the Pats did offer him a contract to stay which means he had value to the team.  But what he signed for compared to his performance doesn't add up which is what I thought would happen.  I believe we're on the same page here on the whole really.  My thinking is the Pats are on the right path CB wise.  Samuels is more of a ball hawk but McCourty can fill that roll eventually and will be a more of a complete CB than Samuels.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

No, I hear ya.  I was one who liked Samuel even with a flaw in his play, but I feel it was the right move to allow him to go, too.  Assigning 10 million dollars per year for the life of a deal is too much.  NE was able to secure Leigh Bodden, whom I feel has Pro Bowl talent on a quality overall D.  Bodden gets 10 mil this year, but it's not 10 every year, which is the key. I like Butler so far within his progression and I expect McCourty to be very good out of the gate because he is a 1st rounder. The thing that sells me on McCourty is his ability to play zone since he did in college and that he is versatile, so he can adapt to change easier. Finally, I love how NE liked him so much, they traded back a few slots knowing he'd still be there.  This means they were sold on him as a system fit.  That's big. When BB is sold on a defensive player in the 1st rd, that means he'll be a player.
    Posted by russgriswold

Very true. BB does not miss on 1st rd defensive talent, Go back to:

Seymour
    Wilfork
    Warren
      both in the same draft... awesome.
    Merriweather
    Mayo
    and now McCourty.

In live action McCourty looks big for a CB and is faster then advertised. Gotta be enthusiastic about this pick given how he has looked thus far and BB's history of 1st rd talent.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Prolate, he was a 1st rd pick.  I expect him to be a starter when they don't have anyone to play good enough anyway. I mean, David Barrett was a starter for them. Please do  not compare Wilhite, who is small, more of an inside CB as a 4th rd pick in a very weak draft class, to a 1st rd pick.  That's ridiculous. 
    Posted by russgriswold

That's fair Russ.  What bothers me most about these discussions is fans seem to put players like Butler and Wilhite either on pedestals--way better than they are--or in the doghouse--way worse than they are.  Both guys are young, mid-round talent.  They may end up turning out to be good players (like Samuel did), but the chances are they are going to be middle-tier guys throughout their careers--probably nickel backs or occasional starters at best.  Personally, I'm glad the Pats took a shot at a first-round corner this year.  Top talent at this position is hard to find and while nobody--not even a first rounder--is a guarantee to be a top starter, the odds of finding a quality starter are much higher early in the draft.  The Pats have been trying to fill this position with second, third, and fourth round talent for a while and they haven't really gotten anyone who I can confidently say is a solid starter. With McCourty, I think we've at least got a better shot of filling a big hole on our roster.   I'd like to see Butler or Wilhite--or even Wheatley--step up and challenge for the starting position, but I'd be very uncomfortable going into the season with just those guys and Bodden at the CB position.

Sections
Shortcuts