Sorry everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Sorry everyone

I did not mean to offend anyone with my Just some thoughts post. If I did I am sorry. I won't post anymore on here. I just get nervous about people and all with the way things are in the world now and what happened with that Bills players lawn. I know it was teens and all but still first teens then who knows. Some people are really crazy about their teams.

I wish the Patriots the best this season. I love Tom, Randy, Wes, Kevin. So many good guys on the team. I know they can beat the Jets.

Enjoy the game everyone. IF I had direct t.v. I could watch it. oh well maybe I will see it on nfl.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Sorry everyone

Read your post, I don't think you have to worry about offending anyone.  Keep posting, this is a public forum so feel free to express your thoughts.  There are some posters who purposely try and make a mockery of the site, you don't appear to be one of them.

GO PATS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

No need to stop posting, Lady! Have you read the posts by idiots like Leon and the other trolls? Now that's offensive! Speak your mind and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. That is what this place is here for. And don't worry if you get "attacked" (figuratively, not literally) by those with differing opinions. This is quite an opinionated site. We are all passionate about the game (except maybe Leon, who is only passionate about his sister). It's nice to hear a female's views on the team. We have NEGAME and Laurie, and they both contribute greatly to this forum. Speak your mind and do not be afraid! And if you can get DirecTV and the Sunday Ticket, do it! I've had it now for three years, and I love being able to watch all 16 games. Here in SC they usually show the Panthers, Falcons, and Redskins. It's great to be able to choose whatever game you want.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

milady...having read what you posted, I don't see why you need to apologize. You gave your opinion....other people gave theirs....and life goes on at bdc...and your presence, along with Laurie and NEGame's, do add to this forum....unlike Leon who....never mind!

So please keep posting....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Sorry everyone:
    I did not mean to offend anyone with my Just some thoughts post. If I did I am sorry. I won't post anymore on here. I just get nervous about people and all with the way things are in the world now and what happened with that Bills players lawn. I know it was teens and all but still first teens then who knows. Some people are really crazy about their teams. I wish the Patriots the best this season. I love Tom, Randy, Wes, Kevin. So many good guys on the team. I know they can beat the Jets. Enjoy the game everyone. IF I had direct t.v. I could watch it. oh well maybe I will see it on nfl.com
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

don't let a few people ruin your fun!  I think some folks on this board take this board too seriously and forget that football is simply a game. The game is pretty unimportant when one takes a moment to think about it.

so, don't run away.  write whatever you want, when you want.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"I think some folks on this board take this board too seriously and forget that football is simply a game. The game is pretty unimportant when one takes a moment to think about it."

If you think we take this board too seriously, why don't you post on the death and destruction websites where those "fans" are discussing the really important issues. And it's not a game. It's a business employing thousands in year-round jobs. It's important to me and millions of other people. I don't paint my face or take my shirt off in cold weather but I look forward to autumn and not just because of the foliage. Why don't you ask fans what it would be like without football. Ask the British, Italians and Brazilians what it would be like without soccer. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey Lady Brady--another female here-- don't leave. Someone actually insulted my avartar yesterday and said he didn't like my chaps!!!

Stick around the fun is just starting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I did not mean to offend anyone with my Just some thoughts post. If I did I am sorry. I won't post anymore on here. I just get nervous about people and all with the way things are in the world now and what happened with that Bills players lawn. I know it was teens and all but still first teens then who knows. Some people are really crazy about their teams. I wish the Patriots the best this season. I love Tom, Randy, Wes, Kevin. So many good guys on the team. I know they can beat the Jets. Enjoy the game everyone. IF I had direct t.v. I could watch it. oh well maybe I will see it on nfl.com
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

NOTHING wrong with opinions and expressing your feelings as an ardent fan of the Pats.  To have no worries at all about the team, painting them as the next greatest, is being blind as we see some fans do here.  There will always be some who disagree, some with better manners than others.  Keep the faith and post!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry everyone:
    Hey Lady Brady--another female here-- don't leave. Someone actually insulted my avartar yesterday and said he didn't like my chaps!!! Stick around the fun is just starting.
    Posted by NEGAME

Vinny Testaverde told me my avatar offends him. He has nightmares about it on a regular basis.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Hey Lady Brady--another female here-- don't leave. Someone actually insulted my avartar yesterday and said he didn't like my chaps!!! Stick around the fun is just starting.
    Posted by NEGAME

NEGAME....if that avartar is a pic of you, all I can say is....YUM! and if a guy said he didn't like your chaps he must be ___ (fill in the blanks).
    Lady... with some of the asinine posts and comments ( some are probably mine, lol) on here, I seriously wouldn't worry about what some folks think.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Lady,

I recently had my wrist slapped by the BDC moderators, I suppose I deserved it for being insensitive... something I hear from every girlfriend I've ever had including the current one.   Believe me if you're "attacking" or say nasty potty words they'll let you know. 

Until then don't say you're sorry, this is still America (for at least a little while longer) and you have the freedom to say what you like.  I for one believe this political correctness is stifling free speech in our country but don't want this thread to devolve into some political discussion so post on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Posted by NEGAME

Someone actually had a problem with your chaps? What a world. I personally, love the avatar. It's very... unique. I didn't even notice you had on chaps. Btw, my name is Rex Ryan, and what was I suppose to do to your avatar?

To LadyBrady, it's always nice to see a female football fan. You opinion is well noted and appreciated. What you have to realize is that this is a board of opinions. No one man, or woman, is right. It's just opinions. If we knew what we were talking about we would be coaching and Belichick would be posting his opinion. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

Add me to the fems on this board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Thank you all for your gracious and kind comments. Appreciate them. Let us all join in and wish the Pats a great win tomorrow! Go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Posted by NEGAME

I gotta say NEGAME "I love your chaps" Harleys and leather are a great combo :^)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

LBF, keep the posting coming and don't let the world getcha down....:^) go PATS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

When you consider that our favorite New Yorker Leon the bugboy recently posted on the Sox board that he hopes Lester's cancer returns anything you post pales in comparison

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"I think some folks on this board take this board too seriously and forget that football is simply a game. The game is pretty unimportant when one takes a moment to think about it . " If you think we take this board too seriously, why don't you post on the death and destruction websites where those "fans" are discussing the really important issues. And it's not a game. It's a business employing thousands in year-round jobs. It's important to me and millions of other people. I don't paint my face or take my shirt off in cold weather but I look forward to autumn and not just because of the foliage. Why don't you ask fans what it would be like without football. Ask the British, Italians and Brazilians what it would be like without soccer. 
    Posted by Yapple

Whatever, dude. You're allowed your opinion and I am entitled mine. You don't like my opinion....too bad :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"Whatever, dude. You're allowed your opinion and I am entitled mine. You don't like my opinion....too bad :)"

Congratulations. Your opinion is the same as those who have graduated from the Pat Summerall School Of Broadcasting and therefore feel compelled to sound pretentious, sanctimonious and self-serving and pretend to be guilty of being paid enormous sums of money to inform the dumb fans that they're watching a "meaningless" human activity and somewhere, something more important is happening so "this puts football in its proper perspective" and if they repeat this drivel enough times, their tickets will be punched and when they die, they'll be greeted at the pearly gates by Howard Cosell.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Whatever, dude. You're allowed your opinion and I am entitled mine. You don't like my opinion....too bad :)" Congratulations. Your opinion is the same as those who have graduated from the Pat Summerall School Of Broadcasting and therefore feel compelled to sound pretentious, sanctimonious and self-serving and pretend to be guilty of being paid enormous sums of money to inform the dumb fans that they're watching a "meaningless" human activity and somewhere, something more important is happening so "this puts football in its proper perspective" and if they repeat this drivel enough times, their tickets will be punched and when they die, they'll be greeted at the pearly gates by Howard Cosell.
    Posted by Yapple

That was hysterical, dude. You prove my point so well. Thanks! Sealed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"That was hysterical, dude. You prove my point so well. Thanks!"

Ok...but you misspelled historical.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"That was hysterical, dude. You prove my point so well. Thanks!" Ok...but you misspelled historical.
    Posted by Yapple

Good try, but bad recovery...u came off as a real chump.  laterz.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Add me to the fems on this board.
    Posted by iclaudius

Nice teeth!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

IF I had direct t.v. I could watch it. oh well maybe I will see it on nfl.com
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Not sure where you live, but I live in FL & the game will be on CBS @1pm

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

I read the post, too. You said nothing inflammatory, and have nothing to apologize for. You stated your opinion calmly and objectively. Anyone upset by it has the issue, not you.
    As stated by many aready...DON'T Go.

Sections
Shortcuts