Sorry, I just have to take a moment here....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Sorry, I just have to take a moment here....

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

congrats TFB. 

I'm not into post counting but I do think there is something to be said for consistency and being around for years so folks get to know you. 

Thanks for doing your part. :) 

Thanks Spanker!  It's nice to have long time posters on here.  You have been here a while too, stick around and keep making this place fun..  It didn't hit me unitl last night that I was close to 10k, almost passed me by! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

And say I am a member of the

Sorry to make this thread seem like it's all about me... but it really isn't about me, it's more about all of you!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who makes this forum so awesome!! (I know we have some problems around here but that's besides the point at the moment). 

Thank You guys and Gals!  There are so many people I enjoy here, it wouldn't be fair to name names because everyone adds something fun to this forum.  So again, thank you everyone for making this place fun.

Thanks to BDC for giving us fans a place to hang out and discuss Patriots football!  And thank you mods for the work you do!

Everyone have a Fantastic Day!  GO PATRIOTS!!

Very nice!

[/QUOTE]

Dang, dude!  2005?  One of the oldest I have seen on here, well done.  Keep coming around and sharing your thoughts on Pats football. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:

Hey TFB, like I've posted here before, I don't have much time to post on here with my job but I do check here every couple days to stay tuned into the Pats. I have been on here a few years now and have always enjoyed your contributions. 

Keep on keepin on.

Oh, thanks man.  Wish you could find more time to come on here.  Would love to read your thoughts about the Pats this season. 

Peace!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Welcome to the club Sir TFB12! You are a fine addition to the group.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

Thanks, Babe!  You have been here a long time, you make this place fun.  Thanks for your contributions!

P.S. The pass was high and to the wrong shoulder!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

This is embarrassing...I'm not even close. =D 

Congrats anyway...but Welker can still jump down a flight of stairs face first.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

HA!  Keep it up, only 4k+ to go.  Keep up the great job!

BTW, I'm sure Welker loves you!  Oh wait, that was a Tim Tebow quote about God.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

10,000? I can do this, hold my beer!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

You are almost there!  Fly with the Eagles, my friend!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Towelie-Toke's comment:

I'm the best member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSEkfqlDilU

Tough to find a better South park character than Towelie well excpet maybe Craig.

You do realize you're enabling Phat Rex/Bustchise/Bugalow Bill, etc, correct? That's him.  This is his 5th split personality board name he's introduced as far as open board names the mods allow him to use.

Bugalow Bill and Bustchise he uses interchangeably, but this is his new subtle Pats poseur board name he tries to use to make it seem like it's a different person.

Craig is better than Towelie.  And Tokie the Bong from Conan is better than Towelie anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Russ the Towelie vs. Tokie the Bong is a debate for another thread. 

TFB12 congrats on your longevity and ability to stay sane on this board.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, glad to have you on here!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Sorry to make this thread seem like it's all about me... but it really isn't about me, it's more about all of you!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who makes this forum so awesome!! (I know we have some problems around here but that's besides the point at the moment). 

Thank You guys and Gals!  There are so many people I enjoy here, it wouldn't be fair to name names because everyone adds something fun to this forum.  So again, thank you everyone for making this place fun.

Thanks to BDC for giving us fans a place to hang out and discuss Patriots football!  And thank you mods for the work you do!

Congrats TFB! But I think about 50 of those were probably just fillers during our stormier intro to oneanother........HA! Congrats......

Thanks man, I owe at least 100 of those posts to you!  Haha!  Glad we put that behind us, you are a cool dude. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Just kidding! Congrats TFB! Thanks for making the board more fun! Keep the posts and photoshops coming

Hahaha!! Nice picture!  Look forward to kicking your butt in FF this season!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ok Guys, that was fun today.  Sure beats threads full of arguing!!  Thanks again to everyone here, this is a fun place and you guys crack me up!  Look forward to all the good football talk and to a good football season!  Beware, I'm shooting for 20k by the SuperBowl!  Hahahaha.  Just kidding!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Subtract out 5500 posts spanking Rusty, 2000 photoshops, 1000 on the fantasy football threads, and 1000 or so hitting on NEGame (maybe that is fantasy football), and what's left??

Congrats!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Subtract out 5500 posts spanking Rusty, 2000 photoshops, 1000 on the fantasy football threads, and 1000 or so hitting on NEGame (maybe that is fantasy football), and what's left??

Congrats!

You forgot about 500 arguing with TexasPat last season!  Hahaha! You are probably right with that breakdown!  And I just looked at your post count, you are a fun dude, you need to post more!

P.S.  You are going down in fantasy football!  Going Down!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Congrats on going over 10K  TB12.  As a long time reader and infrequent poster, I'm able to recognize that 10,000 posts are quite an accomplishment indeed.  I also enjoy your photoshop work.   :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Congrats on going over 10K  TB12.  As a long time reader and infrequent poster, I'm able to recognize that 10,000 posts are quite an accomplishment indeed.  I also enjoy your photoshop work.   :)

Thank You, Sir!  Hopefully it will be a fun filled season of great football and funny photoshops and interesting discussion.  Glad you are a member here!  Make it a point to get in on the discussions more this season, would love to read more from long time members. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Congrats, TFB.

I'm 3/4s of the way there at just over the 7500 mark.  Considering how often folks can get banned here and have to reset their access and posting name, achieving 10K with the same name is a sign you are a "good poster" in my mind.

Also, you graphics skills are what makes your contributions so neat..  keep up the positive spins and good pics!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Congrats, TFB.

I'm 3/4s of the way there at just over the 7500 mark.  Considering how often folks can get banned here and have to reset their access and posting name, achieving 10K with the same name is a sign you are a "good poster" in my mind.

Also, you graphics skills are what makes your contributions so neat..  keep up the positive spins and good pics!

Thanks, man!  Well done, you are a long time poster here.  It's people like you who make this place fun so thank you!

I would be curious to hear your thoughts on how this forum compares now to when you first signed up here.  If you have a few moments, please share.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

TFB, since you asked.....

If anything, folks do not seem to accept that there can be varying opinions which are not intended to be personal, but, when posted, are attacked with name calling and such.  How often have we seen "football" threads breakdown into name calling etc between a couple posters drowning out all the rest of the stuff?  Of course, you do have the "troll" types who have nothing but the intent to denounce and denigrate the Pats and their fan base.

Secondly, be a "fan" of the team and don't make it about the players and coaches not knowing what they are doing when they lose a game or do not win the SB.  Since 2007, this has been a spoiled lot.  As a fan, I never profess to know more about how the team could be run or play.  I may not like what they tried or whatever, but, they are trying! Unlike one poster here, who will go nameless, who seems intent on blaming all the troubles for the Pats not winning the SB since 2005 on ONE player, huh?

It is laughable some of the comments made here about personnel, plays and such as if the poster should be the coach or owner and knows better about how the team should be run than the team itself.  But, hey, isn't that what fans are about?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Well, I have been here since 2005....not anyone else can claim that insanity!! LOL

Of course I don't have a chance of ever reaching 10K posts....just not enough time in the day I guess. Maybe I'm a fool for actually doing work while at work??Laughing

This forum has it's ups & downs, and it's usually good for a few daily laughs. I seriously get better info here than any media outlet. But of course lately, the arguing & pissing contests on every other thread is wearing thin. I have more people on ignore than ever before....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If anything, folks do not seem to accept that there can be varying opinions which are not intended to be personal, but, when posted, are attacked with name calling and such.  How often have we seen "football" threads breakdown into name calling etc between a couple posters drowning out all the rest of the stuff?  Of course, you do have the "troll" types who have nothing but the intent to denounce and denigrate the Pats and their fan base.

Secondly, be a "fan" of the team and don't make it about the players and coaches not knowing what they are doing when they lose a game or do not win the SB.  Since 2007, this has been a spoiled lot.  As a fan, I never profess to know more about how the team could be run or play.  I may not like what they tried or whatever, but, they are trying! Unlike one poster here, who will go nameless, who seems intent on blaming all the troubles for the Pats not winning the SB since 2005 on ONE player, huh?

It is laughable some of the comments made here about personnel, plays and such as if the poster should be the coach or owner and knows better about how the team should be run than the team itself.  But, hey, isn't that what fans are about?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.  I remember when I first joined in 08 most everyone got along on here.  No major trolls but there were a couple fans of other teams here which isn't a bad thing.  Most of them add to the fun and never really go over the top.  I hate to single one person out but I think one person here really drags the forum down.  I think without him here it would be full of fun and good times.  These threads cluttered with name calling and fighting really takes away from the fun. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Well said AGCSBill.    Unfortunately, I've had to gloss over many potentially good threads that degenerate into slug it out, name calling garbage that I refuse to waste my time reading anymore.   

As far as annoying fans of other teams go it's very easy.  I simply have them on ignore.  But it becomes more difficult when very knowledgeable Patriot Fans continuously insult other very knowledgeable Patriot Fans. 

For example, I am a Tom Brady Fan and I am a Bill Belechick Fan.  There is no way I am going to be forced to choose between them.  Yet we have the same argument ad nauseum over who is responsible for the teams success and failures. 

If people feel that the only way to win an argument is by yelling louder and insulting more well it might work in the beginning.  But after time, many readers get tired of this and just tune you out and your strategy fails.  OTOH, whoever takes the high road from this point and quits the insults is probably going to be more respected and taken much more seriously. 

I know what I said is probably going to fall on deaf ears.  But I'm going to use a "stretch" analogy here.   I despise the Yankees.  But as hated as A-Rod is, I wonder how many people actually felt a little sorry for him after Dempster hit him the other night.   At that time, the Yankees were a mess and losing the game.  What followed was A-Rod hits a home run off Dempster, the Yankees get motivated and win that game and win three games in a row. 

Perhaps personal attacks are sometimes better left undone.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well said AGCSBill.    Unfortunately, I've had to gloss over many potentially good threads that degenerate into slug it out, name calling garbage that I refuse to waste my time reading anymore.   

As far as annoying fans of other teams go it's very easy.  I simply have them on ignore.  But it becomes more difficult when very knowledgeable Patriot Fans continuously insult other very knowledgeable Patriot Fans. 

For example, I am a Tom Brady Fan and I am a Bill Belechick Fan.  There is no way I am going to be forced to choose between them.  Yet we have the same argument ad nauseum over who is responsible for the teams success and failures. 

If people feel that the only way to win an argument is by yelling louder and insulting more well it might work in the beginning.  But after time, many readers get tired of this and just tune you out and your strategy fails.  OTOH, whoever takes the high road from this point and quits the insults is probably going to be more respected and taken much more seriously. 

I know what I said is probably going to fall on deaf ears.  But I'm going to use a "stretch" analogy here.   I despise the Yankees.  But as hated as A-Rod is, I wonder how many people actually felt a little sorry for him after Dempster hit him the other night.   At that time, the Yankees were a mess and losing the game.  What followed was A-Rod hits a home run off Dempster, the Yankees get motivated and win that game and win three games in a row. 

Great input, thanks for sharing.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I agree with your view. I admit over the many years I've been here. I've let my passion for the team get to me, and have fell victim to getting into silly exchanges with certain posters. Lately, I have decided that arguing with some jerk on the internet is such a waste of time, so I just put all the people who contribute nothing on ignore. I find it 10 times more enjoyable not having to see the BS from the select few.....although the list has grown lately ;-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I agree with your view. I admit over the many years I've been here. I've let my passion for the team get to me, and have fell victim to getting into silly exchanges with certain posters. Lately, I have decided that arguing with some jerk on the internet is such a waste of time, so I just put all the people who contribute nothing on ignore. I find it 10 times more enjoyable not having to see the BS from the select few.....although the list has grown lately ;-)

Member since 2005 and yet to hit 1K?  WOW, lol!

Hey, I have a question for ya...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Yeah....I'm one of those fools who actually works at work!!

Go ahead...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah....I'm one of those fools who actually works at work!!

Go ahead...

[/QUOTE]

Well maybe you should find a new job!  Hahahaha! Just kidding with ya.

No, no question, I was just curious if I was one you had on ignore, lol!!  Looks like I'm safe for the moment.