Sorry, I just have to take a moment here....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Sorry, I just have to take a moment here....

In response to TFB12's comment:

And say I am a member of the

Sorry to make this thread seem like it's all about me... but it really isn't about me, it's more about all of you!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who makes this forum so awesome!! (I know we have some problems around here but that's besides the point at the moment). 

Thank You guys and Gals!  There are so many people I enjoy here, it wouldn't be fair to name names because everyone adds something fun to this forum.  So again, thank you everyone for making this place fun.

Thanks to BDC for giving us fans a place to hang out and discuss Patriots football!  And thank you mods for the work you do!

Everyone have a Fantastic Day!  GO PATRIOTS!!

TB12---Thanks for everything you add here and for FF!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

I'm the best member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSEkfqlDilU

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Towelie-Toke's comment:

Tough to find a better South park character than Towelie well excpet maybe Craig.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

congrats TFB. 

I'm not into post counting but I do think there is something to be said for consistency and being around for years so folks get to know you. 

Thanks for doing your part. :) 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Sorry to make this thread seem like it's all about me... but it really isn't about me, it's more about all of you!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who makes this forum so awesome!! (I know we have some problems around here but that's besides the point at the moment). 

Thank You guys and Gals!  There are so many people I enjoy here, it wouldn't be fair to name names because everyone adds something fun to this forum.  So again, thank you everyone for making this place fun.

Thanks to BDC for giving us fans a place to hang out and discuss Patriots football!  And thank you mods for the work you do!

Very nice!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

Hey TFB, like I've posted here before, I don't have much time to post on here with my job but I do check here every couple days to stay tuned into the Pats. I have been on here a few years now and have always enjoyed your contributions. 

Keep on keepin on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm the best member.

Tough to find a better South park character than Towelie well excpet maybe Craig.

You do realize you're enabling Phat Rex/Bustchise/Bugalow Bill, etc, correct? That's him.  This is his 5th split personality board name he's introduced as far as open board names the mods allow him to use.

Bugalow Bill and Bustchise he uses interchangeably, but this is his new subtle Pats poseur board name he tries to use to make it seem like it's a different person.

Craig is better than Towelie.  And Tokie the Bong from Conan is better than Towelie anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Welcome to the club Sir TFB12! You are a fine addition to the group.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Does anyone even know the logic behind counting posts?  It is quality not quantity.

Yes Queenie, you have plenty of latter and little of the former.  147 posts yesterday alone over the course of 13 hours and nothing that the world would ever miss if it never happened. 

+1

Are you seriously agreeing with a Jets troll?

[/QUOTE]

Are you so dense that you don't realize you have alienated so many that even the jets trolls are liked more than you? Yes, you are that dense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm poing to post this useless post just so I can hijack your 10, 000th post thread and make it my 6,000!

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This is embarrassing...I'm not even close. =D 

Congrats anyway...but Welker can still jump down a flight of stairs face first.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

10,000? I can do this, hold my beer!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm the best member.

You do realize you're enabling Phat Rex/Bustchise/Bugalow Bill, etc, correct? That's him.  This is his 5th split personality board name he's introduced as far as open board names the mods allow him to use.

Bugalow Bill and Bustchise he uses interchangeably, but this is his new subtle Pats poseur board name he tries to use to make it seem like it's a different person.

Craig is better than Towelie.  And Tokie the Bong from Conan is better than Towelie anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Russ the Towelie vs. Tokie the Bong is a debate for another thread. 

TFB12 congrats on your longevity and ability to stay sane on this board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Congrats TFB! But I think about 50 of those were probably just fillers during our stormier intro to oneanother........HA! Congrats......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

10,000? I can do this, hold my beer!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Just kidding! Congrats TFB! Thanks for making the board more fun! Keep the posts and photoshops coming

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Good to have you around TFB!!

Thanks, dude!  You are a good member of the forum, keep it up!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Congrats buddy, you seem like a cool dude. I think I may be on the lowest end of the post per day spectrum.. Lol

Thanks you.  Yes you have been here a while, please post more!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

You're a good member of the forum. Congrats!

Heyyyyy, thank you Ayyyy!  Thanks for adding to the fun here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thank you!  You are a fun member of the forum!  Keep it up!

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Does anyone even know the logic behind counting posts?  It is quality not quantity.

Yes Queenie, you have plenty of latter and little of the former.  147 posts yesterday alone over the course of 13 hours and nothing that the world would ever miss if it never happened. 

Oh the Irony is killing me! make him stop please!!!

But OG, just a few days ago we had a good discussion under one of my other names.  Why such a bustchise hater?  I'm just doing the job that the patsie fans should be doing.  

No I was referring to Rustys post pointing out qaulity over qauntity. I truly believe now that Rusty is a fiction character made up by BDC to keep things popping in here. I mean that would explain how he can pull up everyone personal history at a moments notice. Im hoping thats what it is, even though thats pretty sad its easier for me to believe that or else there really is some strange guy obsessed with Brady and taking OUR info as well. For what??  Scary indeed.

[/QUOTE]

maybe Russ is an NSA analyst hiding out in Russia under A 1 year amnesty? He may even be listening to your phone calls so watch out!

congrats TFB! Both quantity and quality

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Congrats

Awesome!  Thanks!  You need to post here more Rodimus. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

[QUOTE]

TB12---Thanks for everything you add here and for FF!

[/QUOTE]

Thank You Rocky!  People like you is why I love this place!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahaha!!  I watched it and laughed!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Get a life, dude!  Hahahahaha!  Just kidding.  Most the times I agree with you, sometimes I don't.  Glad you came over to partake in the pats forum.