sorry RFARP but PATS need to change how they do things going forward!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: sorry RFARP but PATS need to change how they do things going forward!

With all the Hernandez reports flooding the internet, I'm not sure if I heard this one yet or not...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/open-mike/os-mb-aaron-hernandez-gators-patriots-20130620,0,192937.post

When Hernandez first enrolled at UF, he was arrested as a 17-year-old juvenile after an altercation at local campus hangout known as The Swamp. Hernandez received deferred prosecution.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Found his interesting article with information on Hernandez that was available prior to the 2010 draft... interesting read.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324436104578581772197037576.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet

In the section of the report labeled "Sigma Motivation" in which Hernandez got a 1 out of 10 in "Social Maturity,"

In the section marked "Weaknesses," the report predicted Hernandez might get along well with most of his teammates, but "will find very little time to help them." His responses, it added, "suggest he enjoys living on the edge of acceptable behavior and that he may be prone to partying too much and doing questionable things that could be seen as a problem for him and his team."

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

College coaches are judged on several things, primarily Ws and Ls. But high level recruits are very concerned with their NFL prospects.  The more players a coach sends to the NFL the easier it is for him to land prized recruits. 

I suspect we will NEVER know what Meyer told BB about Hernandez, but it wouldn't be surprising at all if he left out significant details of the shooting incident. He benefits if his players are drafted into the league and even more so if they play for a successful, high profile team.  

Urban Meyer is all about Urban Meyer. He's frankly a phony. Allegedly, he left UF to be with his family and because of health concerns. Right. 

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2012-04-09/urban-meyer-florida-ohio-state-ncaa-violation-recruiting-drugs-program-will-musc

Calling him a used car salesman would be an insult to buy-here, pay-here guys. He would sell out Belichick in a heartbeat.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This past weekend Urban Meyr made a statement.  He said the reports of Hernandez failed drug tests were exaggerated.  Meyer said that Hernandez was questioned only as a witness to the 2007 shooting.

I can't imagine he told the Pats anything different.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20130706/ARTICLES/130709748?tc=cr

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Supposedly when Pioli was here he would have his scouts pound the pavement at the schools these kids where coming from - he would have them talk to the people around campus...how they treated people, trainers, etc. Not just take the word of coaches who are always trying to protect their players and get these kids into the NFL to make their program more attractive to incoming recruites (so and so made the pros through us kid, you can too). Then again Pioli was a failure without Belichick and one of his players killed someone before killing himself too.

I think it's a crap shoot. I think you never really know what you are getting and in reality you can't really follow these guys around off the field when they are here, it's illegal. I suppose you can have them sign something waiving their privacy rights, but it would certainly not make this place attractive to free agents....especially when we don't pay as much as other teams. Really I think Hernandez is a once in a lifetime thing. 

Mthurl,

you are missing the elephant in the room. The Pats did all of this, and knew everything. They decided to resign him anyways

Do you have a source to verify these claims?

NO.

He claims AH had "Major" criminal issues at Florida that everyone knew about like all the students, players and coaches but not law enforcement apparently.

An eighteen year old college kid getting into fights and smoking pot. WOW.

Kraft came out and addressed the media and Rkarp is still not satisfied.  

He has no proof that the Pats knew about these supposed "major" criminal issues but keeps beating that drum.

I really don't think this guy is a Pats fan.  He's seemingly looking to fault the organization no matter what. 

Bingo!

Sections
Shortcuts