Sorry to pats fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Sorry to pats fans

I know that I occassionally play devil's advocate, and I may have some "feelings", especially after this incident, about the "patriot way".

But as fans - you didn't deserve this.  The team, frankly, didn't deserve this.  Regardless of Belichick's penchant for seeking "value" in talented players with less than stellar character, he didn't deserve this.  Bob Kraft didn't deserve this. 

I am not looking to gain any different treatment of y'all from these comments.  Treat me no differently.  I just wanted you to know that from an outsider, looking in, this is some bs that you didn't deserve. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Re: Sorry to pats fans

thank you for the comments.  I think most NFL teams try to make their players adhere to being good representation of their teams, some probably more than others.  Aaron is a very selfish individual who possibly took another man's life.  Goes much beyond football. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

it is what it is...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A guy who plays for the football team that I like is a loser.

My life remains exactly the same.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's not that big a deal from a football perspective. Other errors make this look pale in comparison.

If it were up to me I wouldn't have given him that big contract. I would have let the rookie deal run out and tried to pedal him then (or get him to stay cheap) and said thank you very much for some decent production out of little invested. But foolishly, BB and BK didn't ask me how they should roll on this one.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I know that I occassionally play devil's advocate, and I may have some "feelings", especially after this incident, about the "patriot way".

But as fans - you didn't deserve this.  The team, frankly, didn't deserve this.  Regardless of Belichick's penchant for seeking "value" in talented players with less than stellar character, he didn't deserve this.  Bob Kraft didn't deserve this. 

I am not looking to gain any different treatment of y'all from these comments.  Treat me no differently.  I just wanted you to know that from an outsider, looking in, this is some bs that you didn't deserve. 

why are you sorry?  its called karma.  for all the isht these guys slung at "gomer" for not delivering in the playoffs and to see Tommy lose his touch in recent playoffs is pure karmic gold.  add to the fact that these fans whine about Ray Lewis and now they have their own scmbag murderer that they had in their lockerroom for 4 years.  What comes around goes around.  Patriot way may arse...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I do feel sorry for the guy that was pumped full of lead.  from all reports he was a good guy just got in the way of a monster.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It's not that big a deal from a football perspective. Other errors make this look pale in comparison.

If it were up to me I wouldn't have given him that big contract. I would have let the rookie deal run out and tried to pedal him then (or get him to stay cheap) and said thank you very much for some decent production out of little invested. But foolishly, BB and BK didn't ask me how they should roll on this one.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

I don't agree - especially now.  Before this debacle the rest of Brady's top receivers are either not resigned, on another team, or injured. 

Even with the assumption that Amendola can come in and produce right away, there is still a "feeling out" process.  Brady would have been fully comfortable with Hernandez who might have embraced a "fully featured" role. 

Now Brady has none of that.  Teaching a couple of guys the system is one thing teaching the entire unit is entirely different. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

why are you sorry?  its called karma.  for all the isht these guys slung at "gomer" for not delivering in the playoffs and to see Tommy lose his touch in recent playoffs is pure karmic gold.  add to the fact that these fans whine about Ray Lewis and now they have their own scmbag murderer that they had in their lockerroom for 4 years.  What comes around goes around.  Patriot way may ase...

Maybe - but criticizing play is different than having to deal with a murderer you once supported. 

What this does do is put to rest the "patriot way".  Earlier I suggested the slogan was media driven, but Hernandez's own comments about exactly that (the patriot way) told me that the language if not the mentality had manifested itself within the team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

why are you sorry?  its called karma.  for all the isht these guys slung at "gomer" for not delivering in the playoffs and to see Tommy lose his touch in recent playoffs is pure karmic gold.  add to the fact that these fans whine about Ray Lewis and now they have their own scmbag murderer that they had in their lockerroom for 4 years.  What comes around goes around.  Patriot way may rse...

Are you really this stupid, or just this dedicated to trolling?

The knock on the Ravens about Lewis is that the Ravens kept him despite his sins. Even a dope like you must have heard the Pats booted AH.

It's just pathetic how the dysfunctional jets fans scurry like glutenous pestilence at every little scrap of maggot food they can find to try and glean a false sense of worth.

Actually, it's even more hilarious than pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

why are you sorry?  its called karma.  for all the isht these guys slung at "gomer" for not delivering in the playoffs and to see Tommy lose his touch in recent playoffs is pure karmic gold.  add to the fact that these fans whine about Ray Lewis and now they have their own scmbag murderer that they had in their lockerroom for 4 years.  What comes around goes around.  Patriot way may rse...

Are you really this stupid, or just this dedicated to trolling?

The knock on the Ravens about Lewis is that the Ravens kept him despite his sins. Even a dope like you must have heard the Pats booted AH.

It's just pathetic how the dysfunctional jets fans scurry like glutenous pestilence at every little scrap of maggot food they can find to try and glean a false sense of worth.

Actually, it's even more hilarious than pathetic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

why are you sorry?  its called karma.  for all the isht these guys slung at "gomer" for not delivering in the playoffs and to see Tommy lose his touch in recent playoffs is pure karmic gold.  add to the fact that these fans whine about Ray Lewis and now they have their own scmbag murderer that they had in their lockerroom for 4 years.  What comes around goes around.  Patriot way may ase...

Maybe - but criticizing play is different than having to deal with a murderer you once supported. 

What this does do is put to rest the "patriot way".  Earlier I suggested the slogan was media driven, but Hernandez's own comments about exactly that (the patriot way) told me that the language if not the mentality had manifested itself within the team. 

Same old troll with an agenda. I was quite sure you had your usual ulterior motive. Your jealousy of the Pats is disgusting. You really just plain suck. The Patriot Way is alive and well troll. He got involved in dastardly things and he got booted. Chalk one up for the good guys - AGAIN. LMAO@U

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Of all the types of posts made by trolls and fans outside of NE who dislike the Pats, the ones who say "karma" are the worst!  What karma?  What has the Pats organization done to deserve "bad" karma other than the jealousy of other NFL fans that this franchise continues to win against the odds of parrity and player roulette?  Many of these very same fans also applaud when a Pats player is injured, too.  That is also sad.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Of all the types of posts made by trolls and fans outside of NE who dislike the Pats, the ones who say "karma" are the worst!  What karma?  What has the Pats organization done to deserve "bad" karma other than the jealousy of other NFL fans that this franchise continues to win against the odds of parrity and player roulette?  Many of these very same fans also applaud when a Pats player is injured, too.  That is also sad.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

agreed. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

UD6 - 

Appreciate the gesture - IF you never, in the future, use this incident in a snarky way in this forum when you are feeling defensive. 

The other thing Pats fans didn't deserve is you riding them about Spygate in this forum for years now. You relish bringing up Sypgate whenever anything gets a little heated in here. Yes, it was wrong. It's over, it's been over, and it's time for you to let it go. You seem to want to do something to make Pats fans lives a little easier right now, so maybe you can take it upon yourself to focus on not hammering Pats fans over Spygate - not today, not tomorrow, but never again. 

I seriously doubt you can do it because your nice guy routine is just your persona, you are here for trolling and want to twist the knife once you see anything that offends you...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

UD6 - 

Appreciate the gesture - IF you never, in the future, use this incident in a snarky way in this forum when you are feeling defensive. 

The other thing Pats fans didn't deserve is you riding them about Spygate in this forum for years now. You relish bringing up Sypgate whenever anything gets a little heated in here. Yes, it was wrong. It's over, it's been over, and it's time for you to let it go. You seem to want to do something to make Pats fans lives a little easier right now, so maybe you can take it upon yourself to focus on not hammering Pats fans over Spygate - not today, not tomorrow, but never again. 

I seriously doubt you can do it because your nice guy routine is just your persona, you are here for trolling and want to twist the knife once you see anything that offends you...

Truer word were never spoken written.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

UD6 - 

The only way that Hernandez becomes a topic in the future - at least as i see it today - is how it relates to the "patriot way". 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I take back all of the bad things I've said about you UD. But not about that MEGGA HEADED LISTHPER of a QB you use to have!!!! No really, good on ya, man!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

UD6 - 

He's being snarky right now. But then, that's how he rolls.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

UD6 - 

The only way that Hernandez becomes a topic in the future - at least as i see it today - is how it relates to the "patriot way". 

^^^^ See, the troll is just playing you all. He's about as sincere as the snake was in Eden.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

UD6 - 

He's being snarky right now. But then, that's how he rolls.

Not a sane moment in ya....now go take your sponge bath!!! And tell me again, which one of the two old guys in the balcony on Sesammee Street were you again??? LMFAO!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Stop beating around the bush hillbilly troll. What exactly are your "feelings" about "The Patriot Way"?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

UD6 - 

^^^^ See, the troll is just playing you all. He's about as sincere as the snake was in Eden.

There ya go talking about snakes again Babe. Now you go lay down and watch the rest of Bonanza. Its almost nite, nite.....

Sections
Shortcuts