Sorry to say but Belichick needs to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsandCs13. Show PatsandCs13's posts

Sorry to say but Belichick needs to go

I'm so sick of Bill and his antics and bad decisions with players and even his media interviews being so vague and disrespectful. I'm sorry because he did so many good things for the Pats and the fans. But he doesn't seem to respect us or the media. Always playing games with the injury report and just not making good decisions with personnel. Asante never should have left... Wilfork should have got paid already, Vrabel never should have been traded... Gaffmey and even Stallworth should have stayed.  
    Why is he so against the running game? He has to see that he has 2 WR's all year with Welker and Moss. The others are not experienced, some with potential yes but why not run the ball more?
    He's a great coach and will be a hall of famer but he either needs to give up some of his responsibilities and hire other people to take care of them or Kraft should get rid of him because he's burning out and if he continues to do as many jobs as he does next year... the Pats will be worse.
    You know something is wrong when your trusted 3rd WR is a Bills reject in Aiken. If they don't make a prioritity to develop Tate, Edelman, Green-Ellis, Brace, McKenzie, Crable, Butler and some other promising young talent they're never gonna get back to being "elite" anytime soon.  I know just about everyone will disagree with me in saying "GOODBYE BILL" but something has to change... either what control/jobs he has or the Head Coach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Re: Sorry to say but Belichick needs to go

Baloney. Who are you going to replace him with. He's a great coach but he needs good football players to compete. I hope Bob Kraft is listening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Simroy, go away!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsandCs13. Show PatsandCs13's posts

Okay, Did my original post get deleted? because my post (which started this discussion) isn't here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I'd rather crew off my right arm then see Belichick leave New England

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Ron- He is the one who puts together the team. So I guess what you are saying is he at least needs to not be making those decisions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

What is with these bandwagon bimbos, where did they come from? Really,  you call yourself a fan, but we dont win it all and its lets trade 12, Randy sux, get rib of BB. Bunch of know-nothings!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Two minutes away from a perfect season two years ago. Man, memories are short. You don't go from genius to idiot in two years.

We are paying for the 06-07 drafts now, but it looks like 09 was great. If redrafted today, Vollmer would be in the top 10. Butler will be a stud corner. Edelman in the 7th round? Are you kidding me? Jury is out on Brace and Chung who played sparingly and for Tate and Mckenzie, who were injured.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

BB is the best coach in football. Just face the facts.....the Pats got punched in the mouth today. Plain and simple. Thats not a reason to get rid of the best coach in football. They had some holes this year......almost all teams do. The Pats just couldn't overcome them.

They'll be a better team next year and there are a ton of positives. Meriweather emerged....Darius Butler is going to be a solid player. Mayo got valuable experience calling the D. Edelmann looks like a bright spot as does Vollmer.

Am I'm ticked that our football season is over. Heck yeah, but we gotta take the good from it and move on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

simroy,
    He thinks you're the one that started the thread

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Ive disagreed w/ adam before, but that is same way I see it. Trading 12, firing BB, blaming 81(lets not get into it adam)isnt close to a solution. Brady is a top QB any and every year, Randy is the best deep threat in history and needs help, someone else who can get into the endzone. Hey Wes is gone for most of, if not all of 2010. Even at his best teams will give him underneath all day. Go after Marshell with 2nd rd pick. Add maybe Sceffhller as a tight end who can actually perform t.e. duties, you know like GO OVER THE MIDDLE. Sceffhller would be great in this offense. Maybe Rudd or Ryans in F/A? Why not take a shot at them, Mayo needs someone else with the same talent level or better. Maybe Robinson at db opposite Bodden(who we need to resign).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Cant be worse than Chad Jackson, what the F U C K is your point? Keep him around cause he can be a lil' better than chit?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

simroy is par for the day w/ stupid comments!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I've had a few myself Simroy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No that's not what is needed. he's had a good dose of humility since the super bowl loss, and needs to reanalyze his style of coaching a little and do a better job of picking players. why couldn't he find a back like Rice or chris johnson? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

BB is a good coach but needs to take a LONG HARD look at who is having the most imput in the play calling and who is evaluating the talent that we keep bringing in for free agents....my opinion is our drafts have been decent, but when we bring in the Galloways, Thomas, etc who fail to do the things they did before the Pats picked them up is glaring

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsandCs13. Show PatsandCs13's posts

I started the thread not simroy. What I wrote just somehow disappeared or something.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

My brother and I passed "a few" at about 3 O'clock - LOL :).  At our age, you'd think we'd know better, but at least we weren't on the road (in the comfort of a living room), so the only folks we're "hurting" is ourselves.  I'm trying like hell to accentuate the positive, but failing miserably.  Okay, how's this - pitchers and catchers report in about a month.

Yup, I'm an NFC Fan from here on out and looking forward to the draft. If I root for anyone it will probably be Arizona.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em my man

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

First: 10/22/2009
    Last: 1/10/2010
    I started the thread not simroy. What I wrote just somehow disappeared or something.

APPARENTLY THE MODS THOUGHT YOU WERE WRITING FROM THE LOONEY BIN. WHICH IS A FAIR ASSUMPTION

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Plenty of ways to improve, draft, F/A, this draft is extremely important though. I, as many other do think 06-07 really hurt us, the draft that is. And like I said F/A IMO is full of really good players who we can pick from. Everyone wants to run out and grab a Wooten or Hughes, olb is very hard to predict from college to pros. Not saying it cant be done, but as many duds as studs. We need help at ilb and Rudd and Ryans as well as Spikes and McClain are far more sure things.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/10/2010 8:44 PM EST

First: 11/28/2007
    Last: 1/10/2010
    Two minutes away from a perfect season two years ago. Man, memories are short. You don't go from genius to idiot in two years.

We are paying for the 06-07 drafts now, but it looks like 09 was great. If redrafted today, Vollmer would be in the top 10. Butler will be a stud corner. Edelman in the 7th round? Are you kidding me? Jury is out on Brace and Chung who played sparingly and for Tate and Mckenzie, who were injured.

Did you know they have spell check on here?

Why do you say that Seattlemaslow, you went from an Idiot to a Moron in 2 seconds

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

I personally think this is one of the best job BB has done. this was probably the least tallented team that he has had on D since he came, some of that is on him, but other is players not living up to expectations and injury and salary cap.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

I believe in BB. I'm drinking the BB kool-aid "OH YEAH"!!!

Sure, the man is not perfect by any means but he has gotten a group of players to buy into his philosophy and system, and they performed well above their normal capabilities and won the whole shebang back in 2001.

If he can do that once, he can do it again, and here's how...

1. In the early years the patriots got rid of players who had questionable character and off the field issues and started picking up guys with good character and a drive to win games. Time to bring that back.

2. They got lucky on some low picks early on. That don't happen all the time. Time to draft the best player available at our pick. Maybe even trade UP once in a while and take advantage of the extra picks we'll have soon

3. Get back to coaching the basics... proper tackling- such as wrapping a guy up with both arms instead of projecting yourself at someone like a missile with your arms at your side so he can bounce right off you. etc...

4. Bring in proven coordinators who can make a difference in an x's and o's standpoint.

In a nutshell, if the Pats look at what they did that made them a wildly successful, model franchise with a winning formula to begin with and just try to replicate that it will work once again. I hope they are thinking some of the same ideas... But what do I know, I'm just a life long football fanatic

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

It's the fans who need to go

Now Wendy, do you even understand the philosophy of the Patriots and their ownership? You want to run Kraft and BB and Brady out of town, when they have been the NFL's most consistent winner the past decade. Only the Colts have won more games, but the Pats have three Super Bowl trophies in that time.

What is the acceptable level of success? Winning the Super Bowl every year? Do you want to perhaps follow the typical rhythm of lose-rebuild-rise-win-rinse-repeat?

What you get then are lots of 6-10 years with a couple 4-12 and some 5-11 seasons thrown in.

Tell me what team would you like them to emulate? What proven formula for success should they follow?

Lay out your plan since you're such an expert. And simply firing BB is not "a plan."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

maslow, you're the man.