So...That bad trade for #62 ended up as:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

So...That bad trade for #62 ended up as:

1. Bequette
    2. Ebner
    3. Dennard
    4. Ebert
    Value is in the eye of the beholder, but I'll take that for a late second pick. I wasn't happy with the trade yesterday, but feeling much better today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: So...That bad trade for #62 ended up as:

YES. When they made the trade I was thinking "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY".

Now I'm thinking YES!

I had Bequette as one of the guys I wanted and thought he would go in round 2. So as far as I am concerned they got the guy they would have taken (well, I would have taken) and some picks. And for those picks they get a really good athletic DB with tons of leadership and character in Ebner. And they get perhaps a STARTING CB in Dennard who has solid second round talent. That means three of those players ADD VALUE to this team and possibly a lot of value - especially considering where they were picked. And who knows about Ebert the slot guy... maybe he beats out Gonzalez?

No. THough I was upset at the moment of the trade BB did a really great job there. Amazing......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I agree.  love this draft.  after round two i didn't need to watch anymore i loved that we got A player...nonnono  Two players that play. 

day 2 hated wilson pick. 

day 3 dont mind wilson pick and lovethat wegot the bad guy who got arrested before the draft. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

When you reflect it seems like good conversion of value. We should probably thank the Packers for the second trade on their original Rd 5 pick to help us get that little bit extra.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I love the draft now and am hoping I'll love it even more during the season and in the coming seasons.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pretty good. BB deserves a tall cold one

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

WOW, slandered one day by the masses.... they had the stones gather and the hole dug, and some red ants in a jar ready to dump on BB's head once they buried him to his neck.....

NOW.... LOOK what a day's reflection does.... trading the #62 was not so bad after all...... maybe we should allow him to have his beer and sit in the back room and relaxx... because he is now a god when all those KNOW NOTHINGS finally realize that he is in control, and did what HE thought was best....

To quote ( Either Bill Walsh or Marve Levy- not sure which).....  When the coach/GM starts listening to the fans when he makes decisions... then he should get ready to go sit with them ( in the stands)..... Cause he is going to lose his job.

Sections
Shortcuts