So...the Pats play Buffalo this week, right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

So...the Pats play Buffalo this week, right?

And they probably have Fred Jackson back?

And they signed Super Mario and Mark Anderson?

Just curious...or are we replaying Baltimore so people can get over it?

I'm happy to know that BB keeps this team focused. If the players had the focus of some of the fans, we'd be looking over our shoulder while walking into a 1-3 ditch.

So game is a 'sure thing' in the NFL. Just because the regular refs are back doesn't mean the Pats won't get boned. The OLine is still a HUGE ?, and 2 good pass rushers are coming to town.

Nothing gets you over the last quite as good as the next...applies to women AND football games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: So...the Pats play Buffalo this week, right?

Uhhh, actually the Pats are going to their town this week. It is a road game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And they probably have Fred Jackson back?

And they signed Super Mario and Mark Anderson?

Just curious...or are we replaying Baltimore so people can get over it?

I'm happy to know that BB keeps this team focused. If the players had the focus of some of the fans, we'd be looking over our shoulder while walking into a 1-3 ditch.

So game is a 'sure thing' in the NFL. Just because the regular refs are back doesn't mean the Pats won't get boned. The OLine is still a HUGE ?, and 2 good pass rushers are coming to town.

Nothing gets you over the last quite as good as the next...applies to women AND football games.

[/QUOTE]  Looks like they will be playing without Mankins, Edelman and now Winslow. This game is in no way a gimme

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

When is the last time BB and TB lost three in a row?

Buff is good and it's a road game, no doubt it could be tough. However, we will pull it out and get things moving in the right direction. No worries - lots of football left.

The run / pass will be better this week. SR will have a big game. Josh will call a few screens as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

dunno....all those streaks don't mean much nowadays...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Patriots are giving 4. Probably won't move much from that.

Might be a tough day if Mankins can't go.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When is the last time BB and TB lost three in a row?

Buff is good and it's a road game, no doubt it could be tough. However, we will pull it out and get things moving in the right direction. No worries - lots of football left.

The run / pass will be better this week. SR will have a big game. Josh will call a few screens as well.

[/QUOTE]

screens... Fake screens... Screens to Ridley ... Screens to tight ends... Quick screens...

The more screens the better, then throw a couple over the top.

I'd like to see more passes to Ridley since that gives you true play-action.  keeping him in the passing game maintains the run threat more than woody. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

This is going to be one tough game. The patriots will have to play their best game or they will lose.  I hope that they run Ridley all day, otherwise it's going to be a long afternoon .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Maybe Vareen, Cunningham and Brace will actually show up. Time for these guys to step up and play some.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Have no fear, Bill Belichick is here!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I suppose you could say that the "real" season actually starts tomorrow. Reality has made its point to those who envisioned undefeated seasons or first-round byes along with their sugarplums, and winning the division is the realistic goal at this point. What the Pats do in Buffalo will go a long way toward determining whether this team is the team we think it is, or if maybe some of our conclusions are not quite so foregone as we may have liked to think.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12 back to what he's does best!  This is the TFB12 I like right here.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Coolade - one play I haven't seen in a few years is the play action, then throw to the RB you faked the handoff too. I love that play...or I used to. Suck the backers and safeties in, then watch them scramble back, only to throw underneath to the same guy, now with a G in front of him.

TFB - impressive as always! As soon as the baseball season is over, I am going to retire my Pesky (RIP) avatar and go with the Gronki Kong one you put together.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB - impressive as always! As soon as the baseball season is over, I am going to retire my Pesky (RIP) avatar and go with the Gronki Kong one you put together.

[/QUOTE]

Cool, I like that Gronki Kong picture.  Sorry, I have a horrible memory, was it you who gave the idea on that one?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Yes...yes it was. And don't be sorry, you churn out a ton of pictures, I don't expect you to remember the inspiration for all of them.