Sounds like no Gronk again this weekend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Sounds like no Gronk again this weekend

Out here harvesting potatoes, and ESPN radio is reporting that Gronk is unlikely for the Falcons game. Discouraging. I thought all along that this was the game that they were targeting for his return.  Still think our offense comes to life and that we win Sunday night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Sounds like no Gronk again this weekend

I read that Gronks bags are packed with pads and all.

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung 36m

maybe it's a sign, maybe it's not, but Gronk's travel bag has shoulder pads, etc in it.

Amendola better be back then.  The Falcons are hurting, right now is a great opportunity to beat them and go up 4-0.  What a missed opportunity it is if we can't get either Gronk or Amendola back to get a win this Sunday.  It will be very tough to do it without both of them.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

While I want a win in Atlanta as much as the next Pats fan, I don't want it to come at the expense of reinjuring anything for either of them (which I suspect is the prevailing view here). 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

If the Pats go 2-1 in these next 3 games, I'll be giddy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

If the arm and back  are healed enough to play and the doctors have cleared him why wouldn't or shouldn't he play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Anyone trusting ESPN might want to check themselves.

Per Guregian....60% chance Gronk goes.   I trust her. I do no trust ESPN. Please check your source before starting threads that mislead people.

I'm just some guy listening to ESPN radio and posting what I heard from an iPhone. Maybe ESPN had it wrong. Hope they do. I don't have time to compare "sources" like you do. I'm not trying to mislead anyone. Oh yeah, and don't tell me when I can and can't start a thread. Have a nice day Rusty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

If the Pats go 2-1 in these next 3 games, I'll be giddy!

Me too. That would make for a great start to the season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Because like all injuries, there is an intermediary phase, when the injury is technically "healed" but could be vulnerable to reinjury without additional time to strengthen.  Gronk is probably in that DMZ zone, where he could play, but would be safer to sit him out another week.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

That is not good news.  He is so needed in the PAT attempts.

Living well is the best revenge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Rather have him in November , December, January , and earl Feb! Than a week 4 in Atlanta!  No one wins championships in September and October!  Lol.  Wow, I know my months.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Red zone only? That would be low risk and useful.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Per Guregian....60% chance Gronk goes.   I trust her. I do no trust ESPN. Please check your source before starting threads that mislead people.

Right, and I am with you.  However, a 40% chance of not playing is rather significant.  I still think he plays, but more as a decoy/get legs under him situation.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't want to see anything like the last time; he gets reinjured the first game back. Sit him until he's 200% ready. Enough of this BS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

It makes sense... better to save Gronk for the game VS the Bengals (AFC RIVAL, maybe division champ) We can totally afford to loose vs Atlanta (NFC)

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbtp05. Show jbtp05's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

That is not good news.  He is so needed in the PAT attempts.

Living well is the best revenge.

funny

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He can pack all the stuff he wants...he's just giving the Falcons something to think about...he ain't playing......as I have said from week one....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Rather have him in November , December, January , and earl Feb! Than a week 4 in Atlanta!  No one wins championships in September and October!  Lol.  Wow, I know my months.....

+1

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

I'm thinking home field advantage here.  You really want to be going to Denver?  I sure don't.  While I don't want players rushed back before their time, we still need to win games.  It's a big disappointment if at least one of these guys aren't on the field to help the team win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

While I want a win in Atlanta as much as the next Pats fan, I don't want it to come at the expense of reinjuring anything for either of them (which I suspect is the prevailing view here). 

Couldn't agree more.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

maybe it's a sign, maybe it's not, but Gronk's travel bag has shoulder pads, etc in it.

Amendola better be back then.  The Falcons are hurting, right now is a great opportunity to beat them and go up 4-0.  What a missed opportunity it is if we can't get either Gronk or Amendola back to get a win this Sunday.  It will be very tough to do it without both of them.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

if amendola plays this week that is bad. That groin must be real tender and could easily be re-pulled/torn or what not.

also i agree with your homefield adv. point all the way. since week 1 i make sure we keep pace with denver so by november we can solidify it by having our shot at them for homefield in Jan.

Peyton can't beat us in Gillette in Jan. #fact

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

if amendola plays this week that is bad. That groin must be real tender and could easily be re-pulled/torn or what not.

also i agree with your homefield adv. point all the way. since week 1 i make sure we keep pace with denver so by november we can solidify it by having our shot at them for homefield in Jan.

Peyton can't beat us in Gillette in Jan. #fact

If they have Amendola's injury right, he can't "re-pull" or "re-tear it".  He just has to deal with the discomfort!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Not a chance Danny plays-IMO. gronk extremely unlikely-IMO.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

This is a perfect example of your napolean complex. Passive aggressive post that is purposely sprinkled with thorns. Your so simple and obvious in your poison pill posts that they flow almost seamlessly. Almost. You are fascinating on some levels. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I hope Gronk plays on a limited snap count. I don't want or expect to see DA anywhere near the field. The sideline is fine.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

Sections
Shortcuts