Source: Brady in tip-top shape

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sned1. Show Sned1's posts

Re: Source: Brady in tip-top shape

Anybody who questions Tom Brady's commitment to football either hasn't been paying attention for the last 9 years or is an idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Sned1, I agree. Fans also think that just because we live through these football teams, the players should too. That's never been the case and it never will be. When you get that rare athlete that still cares after multiple championships, endorsements, and tens of millions of dollars, enjoy it because your town may never see that again. Athletes are human beings and human beings become more  comfortable as they become more successful. It's only natural. Human beings also get married and have kids. Just because he's staying out in California with his family (yet still training) doesn't mean he cares less. He's just doing it his way to balance his priorities (football and family).

Trust me, Tommy Brady is the very least of our worries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Source: Brady in tip-top shape:
    Anybody who questions Tom Brady's commitment to football either hasn't been paying attention for the last 9 years or is an idiot.
    Posted by Sned1

This is about the only post that's needs to be said about Brady.  Everything else is complete and utter nonsense, it's truly mind warping some of the stuff you read from "fans" regarding brady's dedication.  There is no one on the roster more dedicated to winning than Tom Brady, case closed end of story

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by Sned1

exactly. TB can do no more wrong than BB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Once again, as I stated in other posts. Boxing is the BEST body conditioning regement that anyone can partake in. Many of the MMA fighters first 2 hours of training beging with boxing workouts. You not only strengthen every body muscle, but you get speed, timing, dexteriety, and confidence as well as a healthy cardio. Now when the revolving door Mr. Light allows players to just dance around him, Mr. Brady will be able to Shuck and Jive instead of the old Rope a Dope and get clobbered.
    Obviously this should send a statement to MR KRAFT, I have questioned the Patriots Trainers for the last 5 years as to what they are doing with the Patriot Players. Seems Mr. Brady has used his head and taken his conditioning into his own hands and will be the better man for it. Strength conditioning is a wonderful thing, but unless you rest your body for 24 to 36 hours (particular muscle groups that were trained) you will not only over stress that group but also make it much easier for injury to take place. I recall Laura Maroney the first year he was a Patriot saying , Wow we are always in the weight room trying to bulk up. Not a bad idea but without a proper cardio regement,(Jerry Rice was a mad man about this) and rest you will set your body up to fail.
    I say smart thinking Tom Brady, now start talking to the other players about what you are doing and hopefully they will involve themselves into getting into the same thinking as you are doing, and the proper training. The Patriot trainers are in need of a very big change in my opinion. I feel the need for speed, Crap Thunder and shoot lightning ROCK! Now they cant lay a glove on ya! Yooooo MICK!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You know New England has probably the best strength and conditioning coaches in the League with Mike Woicik. Who by the way has 6 Super Bowl rings. Boxing yoga pilates or whatever Brady is doing on his own can NOT be as good as what Woicik and Co have in store for him and his teammates. You people with the horrible accents are just a bunch of apologists for an old QB. Hey if Kraft is spouting off in the media can you imagine what his teammates are saying behind closed doors??
    Posted by -HeyHeyLeon-

The immortal Leon. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

They try to keep me away digger but I just keep coming back. Sort of like a rash!LOL So I see Tom Terrific isn't supporting his teammates and working out on his own. Wake up folks-You know who is keeping him in LA!I believe it's got something to do with his Super High maintenance Wife.What else would keep him away from working out with his teammates?
    Posted by -HeyHeyLeon-

"Anybody who questions Tom Brady's commitment to football either hasn't been paying attention for the last 9 years or is an idiot."

I mean...can the person be BOTH?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I am concerned that the O-Line stops allowing him to be hammered after his throws. I want beasts on the line giving him unlimited time and opening gaping holes for Maroney the dancing bear or the platooned squad of aging injury prone backs.Posted by gridlocked

adsolutely the o-line needs to step it up this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

"Anybody who questions Tom Brady's commitment to football either hasn't been paying attention for the last 9 years or is an idiot."

I mean...can the person be BOTH?

Read these boards, you'll get your answer, I can't believe a TRUE Pat fan would bash TB, for all he's done!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

And that's coming from an expert on the subject.
    Wink

First: 11/2/2008
    Last: 3/22/2010

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

two hours of Giz-elle Bunchen every night before bed would turn the average monday morning QB into Peyton Manning before he threw that pick to Tracey Porter.

If he wasn't in LA taking care of his children then we would all be calling him a bad dad...

Leave the man alone he goes to the gym in the morning spends the day with his children and returns to the gym when his children are sleeping....

Lets just be thankfull we do not have any Cromartie's on the team

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Hey DIPPY LEON, no apology needed for the TOP QB in the NFL, married to the richest, most beautiful model in the world. EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

I am more concerned with Brady spreading the ball around more v.s. how in shape he is in April.
    Posted by russgriswold

again, 2007 aside, Brady had CAREER HIGH numbers last season. please remember that.