Source close to Brady keeps complaining about Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Source close to Brady keeps complaining about Pats

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to tman0325's comment:

Tom relax if you are the man you will be fine, this is a faster and younger Wes Welker. 

doesn't do much good if he's not on the field. Don't forget Edelman was younger and more athletic too

I seriously had no idea you had such a man crush on Welker.  Seriously.

What is your opinion of Gronk, Hernandez and Ballard as mid field, mid range targets for Brady?

How many freaking mid field, mid range guys does he need and how much money needs to go into that?

They save about 2 million with this move, which may not sound like much, but it might help in beating out another team for another key FA move or moves.

Be honest, you didn't want money going into the slot...at least not this much. You think it's a good move to basically keep the same offensive philosophy, except now have a high priced guy that can't stay on the field?

I do think Armendola is a talent...I do think Brady will make him even better, but to me he will get hurt. I've been watching Edelman get hurt for four years...it's no fun. Now Amendola is light years ahead of Edelman as a receiver, but it won't matter if he gets hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

When Amendola catches 115 balls this year - everyone will be happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Grow up Brady your going to get paid over 50 large.  Take one for the team man. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

brady will be plenty happy when danny amendola makes catches like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D93ln0Dp9M

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

RidingWithTheKing

Where did the 3 years 24 millions come from? This morning, the report of the offer from the Pats to Welker was 2 years , 10 millions. If that is true, do you think it is a fair offer?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

brady will be plenty happy when danny amendola makes catches like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D93ln0Dp9M

Haha, yeah. He even looks like a young Welker on that one. I think he will be fine. Ive seen him play a little more than most Pats fans, hes solid, and as long as he stays reasonably healthy he can replace Welker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

LOL.. "Too much pressure on Brady" whoever this "close source" is probably wont be a close source for long.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

LOL.. "Too much pressure on Brady" whoever this "close source" is probably wont be a close source for long.

poor brady, he has to throw the ball to two of the best tight ends in the league, amendola, and probobaly lloyd...LMAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Then lets hope it wasnt Giselle. TB doesnt need the distraction of a divorce. Lol

Sections
Shortcuts