SOURCE confirms TALIB has no STRUCTURAL damage in his knee, should be FINE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: SOURCE confirms TALIB has no STRUCTURAL damage in his knee, should be FINE!

Other Sources confirm he's a Puuuuuuussssssy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Weak

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

and the old news reads that he is suck. He can't take the pain and play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Other Sources confirm he's a Puuuuuuussssssy

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i think he's done in NE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

It's all about the contract.

Talib had zero credibility in the NFL 15 months ago.  Tampa Bay wanted the idiot out of their clubhouse as fast as possible.  Talib came to New England and got injured.  Then he couldn't get a job anywhere else, but Bill Belichick wanted him.  Then he became the Patriots' #1 cornerback and got the tough assignments.   He wasn't an idiot up in Foxboro and he always had game.

Now he has considerable cred simply because he was a Patriot, not to mention a #1 cornerback with the Patriots.  That means, someone will pay him three times what he is currently worth, with a fat signing bonus. Ex-Patriots are golden.  I've seen Wall Street stocks like this, where one year they're dogs and the next year they're gods.  They're exactly the same stocks but perceptions have changed. 

It's nice to see good players walk away financially happy, although we will miss them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

What source?  What source says this? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Okay - that's what I thought.  You don't have a source.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I belive it's one of these blog Milleniall types that claims to have an inside connection. Nick something from NE Pats Live or whatever.

Felger read it off today when Wiggie was on.

[/QUOTE]

yeah - that's why it is probably best to wait for reputable reporting.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I belive it's one of these blog Milleniall types that claims to have an inside connection. Nick something from NE Pats Live or whatever.

Felger read it off today when Wiggie was on.

[/QUOTE]

yeah - that's why it is probably best to wait for reputable reporting.

[/QUOTE]

Don't disagree. There are people on here who use these faux bloggers as a reputable source.

I've laughed at them many times calling it out and then been right, where they run away in embarrassment.

I remember one kid talked about John Abraham being offered a deal back during free agency. Maybe it was a girl. Seriously. It was some chick in a basement living with her parents who had no career and was doing stage acting or something for fun.

It's amazing to me.   These kids just start blogging thinking they have a job and then you check their Linked In accounts and they're in their mid 20s out of college with no experience or job, which means they have no connections. The entitlement is unreal.

Anyway, that said, I do believe that he has no structural damage. I am just not sure why it matters. It was enough to be a problem where he couldn't move well enough.

[/QUOTE]

That is funny right there!  great post -  LMAO!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, if you stick around long enough you will see some awkward things like Jets trolls, one of whom literally works at a movie theater, claimed to play in the NFL and also somehow is thousands of miles away from NJ, spending his life on here with numerous board names.

And, then there is Leon, who is less harmless who tries like hell to make it less obvious, but can't.

Then we have the Brady Ball Washers, whose blinded love for a fledgling supposed GOAT QB, doesn't allow them to live in the present.

Both groups think the Jets leadership is fantastic and superior to the BB/Pats ways in the front office, which is the comedy of it all.

Again, stick around.

The dork in the basement knows more than BB, the dork who is jealous of what we have as a Jets fan, or the guy who is gay for Brady and can't see straight, are really all the same person.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Just curious, how would one figuratively work at a movie theater. You freakin moron. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

I blame Talib for wear his jersey down around his knees so that when Welker hit him in the numbers, Queenie could claim that Welker was trying to take out his knees.  Bwahahahahahahahaha! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

do not trust any of Commy's so called sources.... until i see a vaild link.....

but i will say this. if talib would've been able to go next weekend that leaves a real sour taste in the mouth

Sections
Shortcuts